Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [4 DOMAINS] FortGox.com/.net/.org + FtGox.com  (Read 568 times)
lilbitz (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:23:14 AM

DESCRIPTION:
I'm selling four domain names (must buy all four):

fortgox.com
fortgox.net
fortgox.org
ftgox.com

RESERVE PRICE:
.3 BTC

BUY IT NOW:
1.5 BTC

MIN. BID:
.05 BTC

END DATE AND TIME:
Monday, November 18, 2013 4:30 p.m. USA MST

PAYMENT:
BTC, LTC, or Paypal

MORE INFORMATION:
Domains are registered with whois privacy through November 2014. Feel free to PM or email me at info@ftgox.com with questions.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lilbitz (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:02:11 PM

Fort Knox, the U.S. Bullion Depository, is a massive vault in Kentucky that's used to store a large portion of United States official gold reserves and occasionally other precious items belonging or entrusted to the federal government. Fort Knox holds roughly 3 percent of all the gold ever refined throughout human history.

Fort Knox is protected by layers of physical security, alarms, video cameras, mine fields, barbed razor wire, electric fences, heavily armed guards, and 30,000 soldiers armed with unmarked Apache helicopter gunships, tanks, armored personnel carriers, attack helicopters, and artillery. Below the fortress-like outer structure at Fort Knox lies the gold vault lined with granite walls and protected by a blast-proof door weighing 22 tons.

Among many other references in pop culture, Fort Knox is the subject of the James Bond film Goldmember, is mentioned in the film Die Hard with a Vengance, and is featured and referenced in the video game Borderlands

If I had any skills or knowledge when it comes to developing websites I would jump on this brand immediately. I can think of several options for FortGox.com and I'm not even terribly creative compared to my fellow bitcoin enthusiasts. Here are just a few of the ideas I've had:

• Create a knowledgebake/wiki/forum/clearinghouse dedicated to bitcoin security. FortGox.com could be the #1 trusted resource when it comes to providing information about and solutions for keeping bitcoins safe. No such resource exists at the moment. Good potential here for ad and referral revenue.
  • Some kind of newfangled bitcoin vault. Deposit your bitcoins at FortGox.com and you can be certain that your bitoins are safe. The business could either charge a tiny percentage of the coins they hold, or they could act like a bank and use the coins in their possession to earn revenue in other ways. Maybe customers could choose the option they prefer! Either way this business could offer 24/7 tech support and it's CEO could make a name for him or herself as an expert in bitcoin security. They'd be interviewed on news programs as bitcoin security becomes more of a mainstream issue.
  • Or maybe FortGox.com is just a consulting firm that helps people recover lost bitcoins. They could help settle disputes, recover dead drives, and offer other support services to assist frantic people who would be happy to pay a fee in exchange for the return of their precious bitcoins.

Anyway, for the right buyer I think these domains are a steal. Hit me up with any questions and thanks for looking!
lilbitz (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:09:16 PM

Any takers at .3 BTC? Even after the rise in BTC value today, at this price the buyer gets all four domains + a full year of registration + whois privacy for less than $70 per domain (US). As Mt Gox continues its reign as the top exchange in the world, these domains are almost certain to hold their value.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:27:33 AM

Does anybody actually want to associate themselves with Mt. Gox these days?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: