Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Crypto is all about  (Read 140 times)
YanivBLIL (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Cryptocurrencies, it can be easy to forget the back half of that word. With thousands of different tokens and coins out there, it can be easy to forget that the aim of our whole revolution is to be able to actually use and spend our digital cash. These days, almost 10 years after Bitcoin's creation, this still isn't easy. But there is one project that is finally making it happen - Zeex.
Zeex has hundreds of gift card suppliers, (including Amazon, Starbucks etc.), and the protocol allows you to instantly and anonymously buy and spend any gift card (with no fees). Finally, we can use and spend our cryptos. Zeex.me for more info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

Not all countries work Amazon and because of this, this project is already failing.
Working only in one market, he will not survive long....

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

I think ICOs messed up the whole concept of Crypto and people start to abuse it, for me, then the strength of a project is based on the community but now it is how much marketing can be done to attract significant number of investors into their project, I don't know about what you are promoting now if it is different from what we have seen before

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

Not all countries work Amazon and because of this, this project is already failing.

I have to disagree. You are giving one brand (Amazon) precedence over the whole market. Also, on a side note, Amazon doesn't ship to 5 countries.
The Zeex protocol establishes a decentralized economy enabling the exchange of crypto and virtual gift cards. Zeex is a facilitator and as the economy grows, more suppliers will join in and tap into the Zeex protocol. This will allow for the purchase of products from thousands of brands globally.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Utter nonsense. They have over 350 brands to choose from through their sister company Zeek as well as a partnership with a Russian gift card distributor and more global partnership in the pipeline. I'd do some research before spreading misinformation next time.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Cryptocurrency transactions happen directly between individuals instead of through a bank. Every time a person makes a transaction using a cryptocurrency — for example, using funds stored in his or her crypto wallet to send bitcoin to someone else — the transaction is recorded on a digital ledger called a blockchain. Every cryptocurrency has its own blockchain, and computers doing complex math in a large network maintain it.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

A good project. We need to carefully look at it. It's very bad that there are a lot of projects and it's not easy to choose from them. this is a big problem

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies, it can be easy to forget the back half of that word. With thousands of different tokens and coins out there, it can be easy to forget that the aim of our whole revolution is to be able to actually use and spend our digital cash. These days, almost 10 years after Bitcoin's creation, this still isn't easy. But there is one project that is finally making it happen - Zeex.
Zeex has hundreds of gift card suppliers, (including Amazon, Starbucks etc.), and the protocol allows you to instantly and anonymously buy and spend any gift card (with no fees). Finally, we can use and spend our cryptos. Zeex.me for more info

This clearly means we are now at the  time for crypto revolution around the world. Little step can be a big break to make everything possible in just one tap at a time. More productions will follows in this coming days as everybody wants success and didn't wish failures.
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

I think ICO has the potential to disrupt the stability of Crypto's world because there are many scam ICOs.
but if there is special attention to ICO filter then there will be improvement in crypto world.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Gift cards are not currency either so, I'm not really sure what you're talking about.  Undecided

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

is your platform work now ? can I order something from Amazon right now ? I see that the ico is now taking place.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

This is a completely new approach to the currency and crypto is the digital currency, which has a lot of benefits. This is a decentralized currency, which provides you with the better level of the confidentiality.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

I think this project is very interesting, we can analyze first before you judge.

if the project has a clear vision, a loyal partner. and also a serious team. then I think we can judge that this is a very good project.

what is your reason see that it is a bad project and will not survive a long?

pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

according to the explanation I've read, Crypto is a non-physical Digital Currency, but is equivalent to other Physical Currencies.
brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Zeex has announced a date finally. 5th of July!

They doing a public presale with bonuses for only 24hours to ensure the community get's some tokens. They have done very well with partnerships and may actually reach there hardcap without a public sale. So they are doing this 24 public presale to ensure the community can still participate! 

Get whitelisted ASAP at the website zeex.me and join there telegram group for regular updates or just friendly chats. https://t.me/zeexme
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: