Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops?  (Read 708 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.
Airdrops is just another way to advertise their project and definitely tokens will be paid for all participants involve. And of course people will do that simple job just to earned especially if they know that it surely paying project. It also a big help for the succeed of a certain ICO cause it already recognized by the community and a quick spread of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

I think token airdrops are just a few that give us a profit, because as long I follow the airdrop a lot of tokens from airdrop that I have no price.

N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

Airdrop, I hardly ever touched them, there is not a single airdrop here that actually gives 5-10 USD, they only give 50 cents to 2 USD, I better follow bounty campaign,
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Positively, but personally, I'm not interested! those from the point of view of the financial plan, give a pittance, rarely when the airdrop gives a substantial amount, I consider the Polymath project an example of a successful airdrop, a quite good amount has come out and the project of a DeepOnion with their weekly airfield was also good)))
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

For me it is just a waste of time in joining airdrop. Because for me in joining airdrop you will just earn small from it, do not expect too much in joining the airdrop because they will not give big reward in just joining in their airdrop. Most of the airdrops are acam and before they give you your airdrop coin you have to invite first before you get your airdrop if you do not have refer someone to join you will not get your airdrop coin.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

I think project that do some airdrop because they wanna their technology are being use by mass adoptoin. they want to spread their coin or let say their product to use by some people that doesnt have or dont wanna loose their money to buy it, so they give some free giveaway. I think that is not bad things in cryptocurrency. although there is only small amount that you get from it, but since it is free to join so you have freedom to make a choice too.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

Airdrop was profit in 2017 I received around upto 1 ether from some airdrop . Now airdrop are no more profit even recent some airdrop not even giving the gas price. The reason for failing airdrops etherdelta scam now people are afraid about decentralised exchange etherdelta or even forkdelta. Idex having lots of limitation even it’s not listing airdrop  token. More over lots of airdrop becoming data collection method some are scamming using your data.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

I'm pretty positive about tokens and the emergence of more and more new tokens, and generally to the activities of ICO programs for their release. Despite the fact that from one third to one half of ICO projects are considered fraudulent, and still not less than one-third are either poorly prepared or not promising, it is still very useful activity, since tokens play a very important role in various spheres of our life, making it more more comfortable and convenient. I believe that the future is for the altcoyins.

link0221

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

Every project needs popularity and you can do it with advertising. To get free tokens, developers are asked to register on the site, join the Telegram channel, make a repost in social networks. As for me it is very profitable.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

I participate in airdrops and ICO projects with a reliable reputation, although sometimes some eventually turn out to be a scam. Therefore, it's hard to choose something worthwhile.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

why with airdrop? that's good in my opinion, because it's a way of marketing to help introduce the token to the world. but also marketing can introduce token through twitter, facebook and others

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

I participate in airdrops and ICO projects with a reliable reputation, although sometimes some eventually turn out to be a scam. Therefore, it's hard to choose something worthwhile.
I think the token of airdrop is not always good,
because they give away for free without you work, this is difference with bounty.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

Out of 20 coins I've participated in, only two coins are worth my time to support some of the airdrops I've participated in only worth pennies I stopped doing that because its also time consuming they ask you to retweet or follow them and like their post.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

I think the airdrop token will make the token price crumble because there are so many who sell the coin that he produces from airdrop, not only that the participants are very much with very little allocation so as to make the coin from airdrop is not worth it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

I think the token of airdrop is not always good,
because they give away for free without you work, this is difference with bounty.

What's not good with that? You don't lose anything with airdrops dude. Compared to bounties, if the token ends up as a bogus token, you didn't put in time and effort to it so feel regretful about the wasted time. It's simply free money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Airdrops are still a possibility to catch it because there are still projects that drop tokens that grow in price, but there are drops for which you do not get anything.
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

first of all bro i like airdrops because it's fast and easy to fill up the form i receive my token and all the coins that i hold now came from airdrops but the sad part is that most of my token that came from airdrops has no value until now. i hold this for almost 7 months now.  Sad
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

I try to be very careful with participation in Airdrops, especially in those where the personal data is requested.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Personally, I participate in Airdrops because this is really a good opportunity to earn, I sometimes get awesome tokens..
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

They are a fast and compact way to make money. But the amount of tokens you earn is too small. They are not enough to spend in life. But in my opinion you should be involved in potential projects. Because airdrop is now scam, so do not overdo it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: