Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487010 times)
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

Will I be ble to participate in your ICO using my MEW?

There is no ICO and was never an ICO, and ETNX is not ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

why do you create a Electroneum HardFork if Electroneum can also update itself to resist ASIC mining, like Monero did

Electroneum developers have given up to Bitmain!
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

Still here, and better than ever! Now Cryptonight_FAST algo
It is much better to know Electronero changed its algorithm to Cryptonight fast algo.
Demands seem to come back, but has been still low.
We all need higher demands to help the price rising higher than 1 satoshi.

I see CryptonightFast is getting more attention recently.
Mountain_Crew

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

I do not thank them either I lost a lot of value in their fork and it is not because of the bear market. Their mobile wallet has not been running for almost a month. the guy who develops has a gigantic discharge. I am very very disappointed and I do not recommend investing in ETNX and ETNXP I understand the dissatisfaction from people written here on Telegram and on the Discord.
KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

Angry it's been more than a month since you voluntarily block my funds from your application for phone that doesn't work. Since the value of etnx has already lost 300% I still can't access my funds or sell my etnx and etnxp. @interchained your management is disastrous.
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Angry it's been more than a month since you voluntarily block my funds from your application for phone that doesn't work. Since the value of etnx has already lost 300% I still can't access my funds or sell my etnx and etnxp. @interchained your management is disastrous.

@interchained is nothing but a scam artist. Try asking about mobile wallet, status of maintenance and he tells you to "not be so emotional". The guy doesn't even know what emotional means.... furthermore, he deletes anything you write on discord unless it's praise. what a DBAG.
piccolo84

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

ETNX team is doing great. Ask them about the mobile wallet maintenance status and they're very transparent. Ask them about anything and they'll answer promptly as long as you're not being rude. This team does not have time for negativity.

They have managed a lot in a short time. I am looking forward to the major update to the app, and I'm staying calm and I'm not disappointed that they're proceeding with care.
disolutions

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

ETNX team is doing great. Ask them about the mobile wallet maintenance status and they're very transparent. Ask them about anything and they'll answer promptly as long as you're not being rude. This team does not have time for negativity.

They have managed a lot in a short time. I am looking forward to the major update to the app, and I'm staying calm and I'm not disappointed that they're proceeding with care.

well hello newbie.... or should I say @interchained

This coin is going nowhere. It's a scam through and through.
piccolo84

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

well hello newbie.... or should I say @interchained

This coin is going nowhere. It's a scam through and through.

This ain't it chief. I'm not @interchained. This isn't a scam, this project has an active team. It's a committed team. They provide normal updates, and always working. Have you seen the Telegram though? There's always someone around to help
disolutions

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

if it isn't then tell your dev buddies to take mobile wallet out of maintenance.

First it was planned 3 day maint, then 7, then 12, then 2 weeks.. now month+

They won't do it.
piccolo84

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

I'm thankful for our always active and working team that are giving updates daily. Hopeful we get some new exchange listings soon.
caturujian

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Electronero has been added to https://cryptoisme.com

https://cryptoisme.com/coin/electronero
Miner x

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:57:15 PM

My ETNX android wallet is not working. It keeps saying there is something on servers. When will it be working again?

My ETNX android wallet is not working. It keeps saying there is something on servers. When will it be working again?

Release expected soonest, sorry for delay. Engineers are working diligently, and it will be well worth the wait.

A scammer named Mark Evans is going to try to get his ETNX and ETNXP parts listed on CoinMarketCap! Currently in active exchange with Bots on Tradeogre.com!!!! Attention we are several shareholders and miners to be made diverted our funds by this same devellopper who had organized a so-called fork ELECTRONERO where he asked people to deposit the ETNX on the mobile wallet, the fork took place since November 14, 2018 to date we still have not received our funds neither ETNX nor ETNXP. the post Discord are deleted by this @interchained alias Mark Evans, there is still Bitcointalk that he can't have everything erased our complaints even if some moderators have still erased some complaints.

Be careful, this guy's in Blacklister.

Thank you for your attention

You seem to spam Etnx/Etnxp forums with juvinile posts and claims without any evidence. As an miner and investor of the coins is sad to se posts like this. I hope others is smarter then listens to your propaganda. Telegram is where all should go to listen to News of coins or 24/7 support for any kind of problems. Discord works also for help but less activety than Telegram.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:32:07 PM

For those of you who blindly target me, and have never held a conversation with me... I am a certified full stack developer with over 8,500 hours working in blockchain. I'm doing the best I can. The team is also working very hard to "swim up stream" in a battle against all odds. We work around the clock. We've done everything we can do to make the coin healthy and will continue to do everything in our power to grow Electronero network.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:34:59 PM

Electronero finalized hard fork v17 with lower future emissions and lower network fees, this year is off to a great start! Electronero is now available on OSX, Windows, Android and iOs. Android and iOs closed beta started this last week with Electronero Passport holders having a first look.

Electronero and Electronero Pulse secret closed beta releases are available on Google Play and iOs test flight for Electronero Passport holders. If you had an Electronero account before, now you have been grandfathered in to Electronero Passport. Sign in or restore your account via email on Electronero or Electronero Pulse account.

During this time, registrations are closed, so that we can allow our users time to enter the markets. We ❤️ Electronero

For the Mobile Smart Wallet beta, join https://t.me/electronero for assistance and for support join https://t.me/etnxsupport!

https://medium.com/@electronero/etnx-hard-fork-finalized-on-block-580-800-mobile-wallet-public-beta-january-31st-ae77acc4b9f7
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:45:43 AM

Electronero Listed on on WhatToMine https://whattomine.com/coins/284-etnx-cryptonightfast
Yaka_MoZ

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:09:09 PM

Release expected soonest, sorry for delay. Engineers are working diligently, and it will be well worth the wait.

A scammer named Mark Evans is going to try to get his ETNX and ETNXP parts listed on CoinMarketCap! Currently in active exchange with Bots on Tradeogre.com!!!! Attention we are several shareholders and miners to be made diverted our funds by this same devellopper who had organized a so-called fork ELECTRONERO where he asked people to deposit the ETNX on the mobile wallet, the fork took place since November 14, 2018 to date we still have not received our funds neither ETNX nor ETNXP. the post Discord are deleted by this @interchained alias Mark Evans, there is still Bitcointalk that he can't have everything erased our complaints even if some moderators have still erased some complaints.

Be careful, this guy's in Blacklister.

Thank you for your attention

it's clear
Mountain_Crew

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:23:22 PM

For those of you who blindly target me, and have never held a conversation with me... I am a certified full stack developer with over .....

finally the guy is just 1 dev from Miami Huh  he is alone for several coins ETNX ETNXP ? a new fork is in ETNC view?! seriously ETNXP is worth 1 Litoshis with very big pump  Sad  after a while I think it should be stopped the scamming...
Calanderia

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:25:37 PM

They have messed up everythink.

Just after the fork i have claimed my coins using the ETN Paper Wallet. After some time when i tried to send to a exchange it asks for 15000 fee.

After a awful support they said that need to use the lateast wallet with 8 decimals but after tryin to recover with keys or seed the coins won`t appear.

amnesiackid

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:34:31 PM

They have messed up everythink.

Just after the fork i have claimed my coins using the ETN Paper Wallet. After some time when i tried to send to a exchange it asks for 15000 fee.

After a awful support they said that need to use the lateast wallet with 8 decimals but after tryin to recover with keys or seed the coins won`t appear.

holy shit, are you really such an airhead that you think your etn from original fork is worth claiming right now? did you really just jump in and expect to get free money already from your small amount of etn from the mobile miner?

seriously, start paying attention to your investments. if you want to dump it so soon, you REALLY missed your shot. have you seen the markets? did you not see that we're basically at the lowest we've seen in more than a year? you're probably better off claiming etnxp now. electronero supply was lowered dude. look at coingecko, the circulating electronero is 7 million. people who held 100 million etnx are not going to have 100 million now, that's not possible. learn basic math. maybe you should avoid crypto entirely. whatever you're doing, it's not correct.

i am very satisfied with etnx team recently. they have gotten apps online, desktop wallets are working great, and even remote nodes are reliable. there's too much bullshit spreading in here. go be angry somewhere else. if you lost money its your fault.

also, thank you yaka for pasting the same thing over and over in large attention whore text, but it doesn't make it correct, and it doesn't make it right. just find something else to do, idiot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: