Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ERC20 Wallet you use Other than MEW?  (Read 177 times)
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Hi Guys,

I have heard about MEW only as ERC 20 wallet where I can save my tokens it there any other option too which you are using?
MEW is very secure till you have the key control but issue is there is no 2FA  type mechanism for better security.

I used ledger Nano s for ETH based tokens. but i think meta mask is not bad after ledger. try to learn how can you use meta mask. it is simple and anti phishing. MEW is not bad but it is online wallet and maybe on risks like last night.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

First never store your money in exchanger, the risk is to big that exchanger can got hacked anytime. Me my self using metamask as browser extention, it safer and have zero cost, you just need to instal it. If you want more safer option just buy your self a good hardware wallet like trezor or ledger. And the most important think is never store your privatye key online in your evernote or google account or anything like that.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

metamask wallet would be secure too,as you wont be required to put your private keys manually when you are using dex or decentralized exchange,mew website was hacked but not all the wallets from their platform were compromised,only those people who have used mew website when the hackers hijacked the DNS servers,but it was fixed now.

Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

I keep most erc 20 tokens in stock markets.Especially I keep binance exchange.But I will put all of them in an ethereal wallet.I do not trust the stock exchange.
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:58:10 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 09:09:12 PM by Maestro75

Apart from MyEtherWallet, Coinomi is another good ERC enabled wallet. I use it and don't have issues with it (yet). It has a wide range of existing coins as well as yet to be listed coins and tokens. The wallet security is very high as you have the passphrase to yourself and the recovery backup.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

Hi Guys,

I have heard about MEW only as ERC 20 wallet where I can save my tokens it there any other option too which you are using?
MEW is very secure till you have the key control but issue is there is no 2FA  type mechanism for better security.

Maybe you can try this similar alternative :

1. MyCrypto > https://beta.mycrypto.com/account
2. MetalVault > https://app.metalpay.com/

They are really good alternative to store your ETH and ERC20 tokens
You should try...

If you really need 2FA option maybe you can store your tokens on a exchanger wallet...

I have not read many testimonials about the 2 options you mentioned, especially about mycrypto, nowadays there are still many phishing that look similar and I am still skeptical with existing alternative websites, I still choose to use third party option from metamask / mist and occasionally use hardwallet until MEW condition stabilized again.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

I personally use Metamask which is a google chrome extension that acts as a wallet. it is local and therefore I think is more safe and I personally love the interface and the convenience of having an extension of browser as the wallet.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

I use Trezor. But to participate in ICO or with daily purchases, I do not use a Trezor purse. It's as cold as possible. I read that one dude for every single coin has his own separate purse. Probably, if you buy a large number, then this also makes sense.
But that's all in addition to the usual security methods.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

Metamask is still one of the best solutions for this problem. Ease of use and safety at the highest level, this is exactly what you need to sleep peacefully.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: