Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is still Green this month.What do you think?  (Read 1637 times)
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:15:13 AM

Market is green this month and i guessed this year will be green throughout many adoption and  many companies are begining to see the light of this awesome digital currency rhis will continue to drive the price high

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:10:36 AM

Market is still Green this month.What do you think?
Bitcoin touch again 20k soon?

All I think is this is going to be a good year for cryptocurrency. As long as there are coins that are lower than a dollar we better buy it because I think the pump will be harder soon. And with bitcoin playing around $8,000 the growth should be near around $30,000.
If green color dominates and lasts for a long time then it is likely that the market is in bullish. That means the chance for a high price is very large, why don't we take advantage of this market condition to take profit? very likely the price will recover this year, or at least rise above $10k, thats very possible, currently the price is still at $8k so there is still a big chance for you to buy more
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:30:53 PM

all markets have stabilized and I believe that the market will be better than last year even though there is a decline for all coins and altcoins but in my opinion this is only natural, because crypto prices are very fluctuating.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:33:52 PM

Market is green this month and i guessed this year will be green throughout many adoption and  many companies are begining to see the light of this awesome digital currency rhis will continue to drive the price high
the main factor of market growth is indeed a large adoption in the market. for this month it looks good for increasingly large investment growth. but whether this will last long or not I don't think anyone will ever know it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:50:19 PM

You think so?
Cryptocurrencies have not yet get mass adoption in the world. But within a couple months the price of bitcoin, ethereum and some other coins increased significantly. The reason is in speculative actions of already existing market participants. When new members come with new money, you will immediately understand this.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:13:24 PM

all markets have stabilized and I believe that the market will be better than last year even though there is a decline for all coins and altcoins but in my opinion this is only natural, because crypto prices are very fluctuating.
for this year the market looks better than last year, but I don't think this has reached its peak. and growth may continue until next year. we try to wait for how the market will grow until the next year.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:49:33 PM

Yes, It can be seen that the trend and demand of the crypto market are recovering quite quickly. Not sure, bitcoin can be kept for 12 days in the space of 8k. It is a current balance. although 9k only came for a moment at the end of May. But it opened up a more open market and the community's growing confidence. That is a good sign.

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:23:56 PM

The crypto Market is doing well when compared to few months ago. Some tokens I hold are currently picking up and it is a very good development cause the market is still moving up.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:36:40 PM

This thread it was a long time ago, But i will tell my opinion in this.
Market was not gonna be always be green they have a time to be red. But as of now we saw the market are in the good situation they are in green and to rise high the price of the coins in the market and to be red sometimes but a small amount can drop only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: