Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE KNOW HOW TO INCREASE YOUR TELEGRAM GROUP  (Read 1641 times)
Justin Dowman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

So basically, by installing your bot, my telegram channel will gain subscribers?
It will help to get subscribers. Cause it will give all your users individual referral links and they can invite other people and get free tokens for that.
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

For detailed info find me on telegram @mcay10
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

that bot is crap and will get you only fake,bot or dead traffic and nothing more.A good example for that bot is Refereum which has 100k members but which is dead because of the quality of the traffic.

My bot will get you guys real and activ members and not dead traffic crap

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3703032.msg36951835#msg36951835
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

that bot is crap and will get you only fake,bot or dead traffic and nothing more.A good example for that bot is Refereum which has 100k members but which is dead because of the quality of the traffic.

All you can do is to write that things? Try to make bots better. If you can of course.
Thule

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

All you can do is to write that things? Try to make bots better. If you can of course.

My bot is already way better.You call getting fake traffic a good bot?
Are your customers aware they will get only fake traffic ?
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

Fake? People invite other members to the group through the referral link. Fake)))
Thule

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Fake? People invite other members to the group through the referral link. Fake)))

Just proofs you have no clue.I will make bots join telegram through that refferal link.So these members are real or fake?
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Just proofs you have no clue.I will make bots join telegram through that refferal link.So these members are real or fake?
We have antispam bot, that deletes those bots. Nice try though
Thule

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

LOL an anitspam bot is deleting spam messages and not refferal bots to gain bonuses.
You clearly show you have no clue about that topic or even run a successfull campaign at all
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

LOL an anitspam bot is deleting spam messages and not refferal bots to gain bonuses.
You clearly show you have no clue about that topic or even run a successfull campaign at all
It deletes other bots. So don't say the things, you don't know.
Thule

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

It deletes other bots. So don't say the things, you don't know.

How does it recognise a bot ?
Havva Song

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Also interested. Would be lovely if you can share the detailed information on this forum.
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

Also interested. Would be lovely if you can share the detailed information on this forum.
You can discuss with me the bot on telegram @mcay10
Thule

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

He is not replying to it since there is no way to recignise instantly if its a bot or not.There are only other possibilities to make the joining of bots as hard as possible.

Just showing you that OP is telling a lot of crap and offering the simpliest bot you can get which will be a waste of money
mavorenav

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

why you didn't put information there?
i prefer to read there about this, and going to pm for price.
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

why you didn't put information there?
i prefer to read there about this, and going to pm for price.
The antispam deletes users with the username that has bot in it.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Is it a must to have a chatbot on Telegram?
No, you are not obliged to use it. But if you want to increase your group to 20-30K people it will really help.

My opinion to increase telegram group. Telegram is the new kind of instant messaging service
If you want to increase your Telegram Channel Members instantly using Socioblend. This is web https://socioblend.com/buy-telegram-c.. You can have unlimited channel members on Telegram, and have enormous business opportunities at your footsteps. Buy Members for your Telegram Channel at lowest price from Socioblend. Ok thank you.
Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

Is it a must to have a chatbot on Telegram?
No, you are not obliged to use it. But if you want to increase your group to 20-30K people it will really help.

My opinion to increase telegram group. Telegram is the new kind of instant messaging service
If you want to increase your Telegram Channel Members instantly using Socioblend. This is web https://socioblend.com/buy-telegram-c.. You can have unlimited channel members on Telegram, and have enormous business opportunities at your footsteps. Buy Members for your Telegram Channel at lowest price from Socioblend. Ok thank you.

It’s not only for increasing. It's for bounty campaign. You will get the list of all your members with their wallet address, id, emails.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Perhaps this will interest you.
My company has developed a telegram for the chat bot, to support the community in the telegram group.
Example: @dvdairbot
This bot distributes AIR drop tokens. Bringing and holding customers to the group.
Modifications are possible at the request of the client.
It creates a subscriber database in a tabular form, convenient for processing.
With pleasure I will answer the questions that have arisen.

Hi!

What do you mean under distribution of aidrop tokens? How it works? Which kind of tokens can be distributed by this bot. Could you post some examples of work completed by this bot and please post pricing as well.

Justin Dowman (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

Perhaps this will interest you.
My company has developed a telegram for the chat bot, to support the community in the telegram group.
Example: @dvdairbot
This bot distributes AIR drop tokens. Bringing and holding customers to the group.
Modifications are possible at the request of the client.
It creates a subscriber database in a tabular form, convenient for processing.
With pleasure I will answer the questions that have arisen.

Hi!

What do you mean under distribution of aidrop tokens? How it works? Which kind of tokens can be distributed by this bot. Could you post some examples of work completed by this bot and please post pricing as well.
Hello. The bot automatically calculated the amount of tokens, you'll need to distribute. This is also the sample @echrgbot. The price is 200 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: