Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:42:04 AM

And IF you are right:
Go buy on kucoin now. It’s 10% cheaper according to cmc.

Transfer to lbank and sell it there.
I mean with 3m$ trading volume you can easilt sell it on lbank.

What’s stopping you from doing this nifty little trick?
It’s literally free money.

Buy from kucoin, sell on lbank, make 10% profit, pay 0.5% fee.
Kachinggg 9.5% profit!!!

Go ahead do it!
Its free money.
And this way the price on kucoin will go back to the price on lbank.

Come one now.. let us know when you have done this nifty little free money trick xD

Or better yet, go sell on cointiger. it's $0.15 cents there with so called 150k$ trading volume.
Buy kucoin, sell cointiger, instant 50% profit xD

WHY ISNT THE WHOLE WORLD DOING THIS?Huh ITS FREE MONEY!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ART1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:46:44 AM

THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED YOU IDIOT!

99% of the lbank volume is fake.
So real lbank volume is $2000 for credits xD.

Man i understand why you love this coin.
Youre even too stupid to understand market dynamics, let alone blockchain fundamentals xD

Please go to your momma and ask her for an explanation.

Burak, this 99% fluctuates, as you can see the past weeks. I won't spend any more time explaining to you because you already owe me CS for educating you and your alter-ego's...

Before i answer your question why i love this coin, why do you hate CS so much? Are you making this much effort for every project/coin which you find a 'scam'?
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:48:22 AM

And IF you are right:

Kachinggg 9.5% profit!!!

Go ahead do it!
Its free money.

Come one now.. let us know when you have done this nifty little free money trick xD

Or better yet, go sell on cointiger. it's $0.15 cents there with so called 150k$ trading volume.
Buy kucoin, sell cointiger, instant 50% profit xD

WHY ISNT THE WHOLE WORLD DOING THIS?Huh ITS FREE MONEY!!

just to make sure you dont skip over this.
Because you are stupid, so it may help to have you read it again.

maybe then you'll realise why 99.999% of lbanks volume is fake xD
Manolist

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:50:00 AM

And IF you are right:

Kachinggg 9.5% profit!!!

Go ahead do it!
Its free money.

I agree with you, that's exactly what I tried on a couple of occasions when I had Credits. It's impossible to do it... but don't worry, Credits fans are blinded by the wonderful light of 1m tps, they don't know how to reason, what a hell they're all going to give each other...
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:56:19 AM

And IF you are right:

Kachinggg 9.5% profit!!!

Go ahead do it!
Its free money.

Perhaps i'm allready doing this the past weeks  Wink 1 to 3% is more reasonable, but only when real trades are made like the past weeks. Did we spoke about Cointiger? Also a lot of fake volume but the past week, for some reason, people started buying CS there besides the bots trading.
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:00:31 AM

And IF you are right:

Kachinggg 9.5% profit!!!

Go ahead do it!
Its free money.

Perhaps i'm allready doing this the past weeks  Wink 1 to 3% is more reasonable, but only when real trades are made like the past weeks. Did we spoke about Cointiger? Also a lot of fake volume but the past week, for some reason, people started buying CS there besides the bots trading.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHT A JOKE!!!

please show us screenshots of the transaction ID's of the transfers from your KuCoin wallet to lbank wallet.

It is literally not possible to do this xD
If it was, then bots would be all over this process and make sure that there is 0% difference between exchanges xD
What a fucking moron are you hahahahahahahahahahahahhah
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:22:35 AM

And IF you are right:

Kachinggg 9.5% profit!!!

Go ahead do it!
Its free money.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHT A JOKE!!!

please show us screenshots of the transaction ID's of the transfers from your KuCoin wallet to lbank wallet.

It is literally not possible to do this xD
If it was, then bots would be all over this process and make sure that there is 0% difference between exchanges xD
What a fucking moron are you hahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Please try to learn more regarding the fake and real trades on exchanges and i will show you everything on the BBQ  Wink

But to repeat my questions; why do you hate CS so much? Are you on more boards on this website warning people for so called scams? Or is CS your only project were you put so much effort in?
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:24:21 AM

Please try to learn more regarding the fake and real trades on exchanges and i will show you everything on the BBQ  Wink

But to repeat my questions; why do you hate CS so much? Are you on more boards on this website warning people for so called scams? Or is CS your only project were you put so much effort in?

Please post screenshots of your trades on kucoin and lbank.
We dont need to see addresses or amounts.

Just the timestamps.

Or are you also lying out of your asshole just like your scam team?

-20% on 'mainnet release'. How can people still believe this token is going to be anything else than a big pile of shit? xD
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:37:49 AM

Please try to learn more regarding the fake and real trades on exchanges and i will show you everything on the BBQ  Wink

Just the timestamps.

-20% on 'mainnet release'. How can people still believe this token is going to be anything else than a big pile of shit? xD

I will repeat my question for the third time to make sure you won't ignore it again:

ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:58:29 AM

Wow, again a tweet from IBM Europe advising CS blockchain as a solution for collecting real-time data...  Cool

https://twitter.com/IBMEurope/status/1111576485817663489
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:03:23 AM

Wow, again a tweet from IBM Europe advising CS blockchain as a solution for collecting real-time data...  Cool

https://twitter.com/IBMEurope/status/1111576485817663489

Wow again a large dump on kucoin.
-25% xD
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:04:03 AM

Please try to learn more regarding the fake and real trades on exchanges and i will show you everything on the BBQ  Wink

Just the timestamps.

I will repeat my question for the third time to make sure you won't ignore it again:

I just enjoy laughing in your face.
Remember when you banned me you said I would be sorry for being so negative and selling out 'cheaply' at $0.40

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Anyway, price doesn't matter right?
Hey just one question, if I can swap 1k tokens from 1 eth wallet, then I can swap 50k tokens from 50 different eth wallets right?

I can also swap 100k tokens from 100 wallets right?

So please tell me, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF A LIMITED SWAP HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAH THIS TEAM IS SO FUCKING STUPID
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:06:24 AM

Just the timestamps.

I just enjoy laughing in your face.
Remember when you banned me you said I would be sorry for being so negative and selling out 'cheaply' at $0.40

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Are you on more boards on this website warning people for so called scams? Or is CS your only project were you put so much effort in?
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:18:21 AM

WHY ARE YOU LYING ABOUT TRADING BETWEEN KUCOIN AND LBANK??
WHY IS YOUR TEAM LYING ABOUT SECURITY BULLSHIT EVERYTIME THEY DELAY??

HOW IS LIMITING SWAP TO 1K CS PER ETH WALLET PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM SWAPPING MORE THAN 1K WALLET?
WHY ARENT THEY JUST LAUNCHING MAINNET LIKE ALL OTHER PROJECTS?

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A RETARDED LOSER?

WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND MANIPULATED BY THIS TEAM WHO WANTS TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO OTHER NODES THAN THEIR IBM NODES BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT ONCE OTHER PEOPLE START DOING NODES THAT THE NETWORK CANT HANDLE MORE THAN 100TPS?
WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CENTRALIZES THE NETWORK LIKE RIPPLE AND THEREFORE PEOPLE ARE SELLING NON-STOP SINCE YESTERDAY?
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:32:09 AM

HOW IS LIMITING SWAP TO 1K CS PER ETH WALLET PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM SWAPPING MORE THAN 1K WALLET?

WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND MANIPULATED BY THIS TEAM WHO WANTS TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO OTHER NODES THAN THEIR IBM NODES BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT ONCE OTHER PEOPLE START DOING NODES THAT THE NETWORK CANT HANDLE MORE THAN 100TPS?
WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CENTRALIZES THE NETWORK LIKE RIPPLE AND THEREFORE PEOPLE ARE SELLING NON-STOP SINCE YESTERDAY?

Ooow Burak, only time will tell who is lying and why the team takes these steps like they do. Until that day comes, try to take your meds daily, it's better for you and your environment.

Cheers mate!  Wink
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:34:46 AM

Ooow Burak, only time will tell who is lying and why the team takes these steps like they do. Until that day comes, try to take your meds daily, it's better for you and your environment.

Cheers mate!  Wink

HOW ARE YOU SUCH A RETARDED IDIOT!

Man man man, wat heb je gestudeerd lagere sukkelsschool?
Daar ben je zeker ook vanaf getrapt gezien je IQ en logisch redenatievermogen
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:46:50 AM

Cheers mate!  Wink

Burakje toch, geestelijk ben je gewoon niet in orde, of iemand moet je grof geld betalen voor de rol die jij in dit forum (en op Telegram) vervuld.

Dan nog niet eens te spreken over de manier van communiceren, volgens mij heb jij geen enkele vorm van educatie tot je genomen. CS zou subsidie voor je moeten aanvragen, je bent een soort van geestelijk-gehandicapte-mascotte geworden van CS na die 100-en berichten van je enkel in dit forum...
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:55:27 AM

Cheers mate!  Wink

Burakje toch, geestelijk ben je gewoon niet in orde, of iemand moet je grof geld betalen voor de rol die jij in dit forum (en op Telegram) vervuld.

Dan nog niet eens te spreken over de manier van communiceren, volgens mij heb jij geen enkele vorm van educatie tot je genomen. CS zou subsidie voor je moeten aanvragen, je bent een soort van geestelijk-gehandicapte-mascotte geworden van CS na die 100-en berichten van je enkel in dit forum...

Daar gaat ie weer met zijn telegram spookjes.
Wat ben je toch een ongelofelijke debiel

IK HEB GEEN TELEGRAM MEER KUT DEBIEL DAT JE BENT.

Hoe gaat het op LBANK?
Inmiddels ook al -20% sinds gisteren HAHAHA.

Wat zei je gisteren ook alweer?
Ohw het is maar 2% down op de announcement.
Lol, letterlijk 3 cent eraf al van (van $0.12 naar $0.09 inmiddels)
Kun je het zelf uitrekenen of moet ik je ff meegeven dat dat -25% is?

Ik zou eerder subsidie aanvragen voor jezelf. Je staat inmiddels al -75% xD
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:57:39 AM

Rank (based on kucoin price) is already #235

hahahahahaahahah

i'm enjoying seeing this coin crash and burn
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

hey Art idiot,

can you please educate us idiots why credits is such as great investment?
You are only allowed to use facts, so no speculation and no lies.

I'm, and everyone else, is very curious.

Just make a short list for us to see why you think credits is so great.
I will try to give my objective opinion on it by also replying with facts on your arguments.

Deal?
Or will you run away from a factual discussion, because all facts disprove credits?
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: