Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mbm2018

Activity: 107
Merit: 4

Holding 19647 CS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Great project in 2018. Wish good luck.

pre-BETA version of the CREDITS platform is available to all users
百万TPS
Holding 19647CS, time will tell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

My greetings to new CREDITS thread! Though it's not in my nature to keep quiet I  had no desire at all to ask anything in old one.  It doesn't have to be that way here. I've always wondered about Credits technicalities particularly his smart contract programming language i.e. "JS equal language".  What does it mean exactly, "equal language"?  Biyteball  also brings to bear JS to write smart contracts. And his  contracts are "human readable" .  Will CREDITS contracts "mirror" human language?
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

Karl Max will never be considered as spam as its from their team and he does that in every thread they have.

I would like to see that statement confirmed by a team member, such as cheus, before believing it.

Why would a team member spoil the thread of the project for which he is working, or why would any project allow a team member to do so?

If i judge from your previous replies on the previous thread about a moderated thread you were talking,
you, aioc and some others, you were replying to me and the others that we were presenting some facts about credits.
So when you reply to me and others about a moderated thread you were referring mostly to our action.

With 'spam' I indeed refer to your copy-paste posts, over and over again, and with 'fud' I refer to (among others) your accusations of CREDITS being a scam without delivering proof. It is that simple. Constructive posts are not spam. Proving scams is not fud. But since you copy-paste and accuse without proof your posts simply and objectively classify as 'spam' and 'fud'. That's not a matter of opinion, it is as it is.

So once more. As long as you and others make objective and constructive discussion and NO just stupid updates, creating fake accounts to tell us to f*ck off about our critic, moon price predictions and nonsense achievements about 1 trillion TPS to create fake hypes EVERY DAY, then there is no problem.
Lets see the value speaking.

Where have I posted stupid updates, creating false accounts or used faul language? Please give reference when you accuse me of such things. It seems to be your habbit to accuse without delivering proper proof.

About the 1 million TPS; that's the most eye catching CREDITS feature. Of course you will find interested people talking about that. You will find talk about key features of a project in every single ANN thread at Bitcointalk. What's your obsession with CREDITS in specific? Warn people against losing money from investing, as you claimed? You'd be one busy guy on this forum if that were to be your true sole motive.

Besides all that you are forgetting that you are posting in the CREDITS ANN thread. And if they want to keep the vibes in their thread positive they have every right to do so by continuing with a self-moderated thread. And if you instead want to create negative vibes around the projec then what's stopping you from creating a [FUD][ICO]CREDITS thread? Self-moderated or not.

About fake hyping posts. I don't like those either, so in this we may agree. We'll find that especially in over crowded Telegram chats of any project. Here at Bitcointalk you often find newbies posting such nonsense to increase their post count. And again you'll find such posts scattered all over Bitcointalk, not just in the CREDITS thread. It usually has nothing to do with paid shills. But you see what you want, or decided, to see.

Good night.
Ask them why Karl Max is doing it and not me.

So from your side a review/research that has been made is fud and i should just make 1 post about it on page 120 for example and to the rest 100 pages i should never consider talking about it or what? How others that visit the thread will be able to see the research if i just comment about it just once?
For me at least every 5 pages, is allowed to post about it if someone presents facts.

You are talking about fud for once more and we explained thousand of times what fud is. And when you present a research about how credits operates, their "partners", or a code review or you show how fake accounts work or new accounts that are created just to talk about moon prices etc, this is not fud. ITS FACTS!

I said as long as you and other dont make stupid updates, fake accounts, moon price predictions to create fake hypes etc it wont be a problem.
I didnt say that YOU specifically you are creating fake accounts etc. I cant know that.

About 1 mln tps. The "eye catching" feature as you say, it should be correct first and then you can praise your coin's feature all day long.
As long as its just a number in a whitepaper then when you (plural) talk about it with fancy words every day to convince newcomers to invest, then this is not ok and you are manipulating newcomers.
Lets not keep talking about this nonsense again as is not a "constructive" discussion. On previous research we explained all the necessary information about 1 mln tps and their code.

"Keep the vibes"? If all this are fake vibes by fake accounts and bots, paid shillers and investors that are trembling to not loose their investment and they dont care if others get scammed then for me its should be stopped.

Believe me i already thought of creating a new thread.
If they delete even ONE of my comments without a proper reason im going to do it.
}{uNdd

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

a new thread ?? Huh Huh Huh
how about the old thread??

Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

CS will potentially explode if partnership with other projects or financial instution that what happen to ETH
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

Well we now have it many members are requesting for a moderated one and now we got one but I notice some guys post are still showing here that can be considered as spam, I hope with these new thread we can talk Credits evolution as one of the top coin for 2018.
So we should keep only you and the new fake accounts that create fake hypes every day right?
You are such a pathetic investor that everyone in this industry should find out what is your purpose here and then should not value your opinion anymore.
Manipulating everything for your personal gain.
You are one of the parasites on this industry.

Personal disassembly arrange in private messages, if you continue in this tone here to write, I will have to delete you. Trad is created to discuss the project and not personal clarification of the relationship. So hold yourself in hand. I'm not kidding, you're walking on a thin ice.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Well we now have it many members are requesting for a moderated one and now we got one but I notice some guys post are still showing here that can be considered as spam, I hope with these new thread we can talk Credits evolution as one of the top coin for 2018.
So we should keep only you and the new fake accounts that create fake hypes every day right?
You are such a pathetic investor that everyone in this industry should find out what is your purpose here and then should not value your opinion anymore.
Manipulating everything for your personal gain.
You are one of the parasites on this industry.

Personal disassembly arrange in private messages, if you continue in this tone here to write, I will have to delete you. Trad is created to discuss the project and not personal clarification of the relationship. So hold yourself in hand. I'm not kidding, you're walking on a thin ice.

Lets see if you are going to act to everyone like this then.
two40xwunup

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Glad there's a new thread.  The fudders are insane.  I love credits and will keep on supporting it.  No, I'm not a shill or a bot, just an investor putting my money where my mouth is.  Credits to the mooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!  Wink
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Why should you open for a new ANN if the project already over?
Would it fine if you just using the old one instead of opening for this new thread?
Please check the old thread, the thread was dominated by two or three guys who keep posting useless and redundant post and consider the over 20k people who invested and supported Credits as paid shills, these bullies should be ban on this forum.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Glad there's a new thread.  The fudders are insane.  I love credits and will keep on supporting it.  No, I'm not a shill or a bot, just an investor putting my money where my mouth is.  Credits to the mooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!  Wink

There is a new thread, but the FUDders, which reason of living is exclusively to spread FUD here, are already back. Hope this thread will be moderated.

therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

There is a new thread, but the FUDders, which reason of living is exclusively to spread FUD here, are already back. Hope this thread will be moderated.

Alright, I have presented facts that this 'partnership' is nothing more than an edgy looking fake-profile scam site with cringe written all over it. Please, explain to me how is this fud? People are not blind.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

Interesting how Credits has held up during the mini flash-crash event this morning, and now is rebounding far ahead of it's Ethereum and Bitcoin pair.  This tells me that something is up, and I think I know what it is.

Binance, with their stop-limit trading function, essential for bigger players to enter the Credits market, is coming very soon, according to the Credits team.

To quote the team .... "We are expecting that Binance will list us in near future. Your activity and support will affect our successful listing."

New Binance Listing Portal - https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000106672-New-Listings

The rumor I've heard tonight, and this makes sense, is moving this thread here, which is linked in the "Announcements" tab on CoinMarketCap," was done to help get the final approval on Binance.    

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
swiftcoder

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

Looks like the same fuds are all over here again. What's the point of starting a moderated thread if you are just going to let them ramble on here again. Is the credits team scared of these guys ? Here are a bunch of kids dragging your brand through the dirt and all you can do is warn them ? Your marketing team looks so weak it's unbelievable. Send them packing and let these kids have their own thread 

// CryptPool  //   ─── Visit Us!
The Cryptocurrency Authority (https://www.cryptpool.net)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

Interesting how Credits has held up during the mini flash-crash event this morning, and now is rebounding far ahead of it's Ethereum and Bitcoin pair.  This tells me that something is up, and I think I know what it is.

Binance, with their stop-limit trading function, essential for bigger players to enter the Credits market, is coming very soon, according to the Credits team.

To quote the team .... "We are expecting that Binance will list us in near future. Your activity and support will affect our successful listing."

New Binance Listing Portal - https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000106672-New-Listings

The rumor I've heard tonight, and this makes sense, is moving this thread here, which is linked in the "Announcements" tab on CoinMarketCap," was done to help get the final approval on Binance.
If this rumor turns out to be true then there will be a lot of people who can make a profit from CS. Personally, I always see CS as a good choice to keep for a long time. I think the CS will soon reach $ 100 this year because the potential of this project is huge and has been greatly appreciated by investors and I am confident that their development team is working with Binance exchange and will have the earliest information for everyone

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Looks like the same fuds are all over here again. What's the point of starting a moderated thread if you are just going to let them ramble on here again. Is the credits team scared of these guys ? Here are a bunch of kids dragging your brand through the dirt and all you can do is warn them ? Your marketing team looks so weak it's unbelievable. Send them packing and let these kids have their own thread 

And Karl Max with this Russian spam site has returned too.  Roll Eyes
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

The team should contact coinmarketcap to change the announcement link in the coinmarketcap listing I still landed on the old messy thread, this is a good decision to make a new moderated thread anyway whether they like it or not Credits is on to the top coin in the market.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

*snip*

Kent Kristensen, CEO of MessengerBank, has on his main Twitter account more than 110K followers. How many do you have on your main Twitter?

Who shall we take more serious?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

a new thread ?? Huh Huh Huh
how about the old thread??

I do not understand, why create new topic for one project? The first topic has already gathered a few number of participants in the dialogue, the project's account. and you have created another. why? I understand, when there are an official topic, and the bounty-topic. but this is the same as the past.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

The previous old thread was closed because it became a disaster. This new thread is apparently moderated to keep out the spam. Seems reasonable.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

CREDITS News&Announcements

A new update 1.18.4.19 of CREDITS pre-beta is now available for download

Please uninstall the older version prior to installing the updated one! https://credits.com/en/Home/Node

What was done in this pre-Beta version update?
- Fixed the issue with the missing update file;
- Fixed the issue when node lost connection to the network. Now it reconnects automatically without the need to restart it;
- Fixed the issue with processing of a query about the number of operating network nodes;
- Fixed the issue with processing lost nodes;
- Fixed the issue when hash and time of transaction diverged;
- Fixed the issue when the wallet didn’t unlock with the file with keys;
- Java wallet console now has action log;
- API methods can now be adjusted for more stable work under multithreading conditions;
- Window title now shows current version of the node.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: