Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

CREDITS partners with Blockchain Fintech Wealth Angel №1 Fund to open innovation lab in Shanghai. For more details click the link below.
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/credits-partners-blockchain-fintech-wealth-angel-1-fund-d4ec443a6136

Great to see Credits @ work: The objectives to be accomplished by the lab will encompass joint initiatives aimed at developing distributed ledger, smart contract, and cryptocurrency technologies. Another line of business is exploring the potential for implementing these technologies into daily routine, adapting them to suit the needs of businesses, banking, the state and managerial decision-making

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theleaf

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

Dear friends, we are delighted to announce that the development of our pre-release is reaching its final stage. Therefore we would like to announce that we start accepting applications for a closed testing that will be happening over the course of the next four weeks, afterwards an open testing will start.

Over the course of these four weeks we are going to put our platform to its maximum, fix all the flaws, make independent audits and reviews. Open testing will start straight after and everyone interested will be in the position to test the platform and all the features. Bug bounty will be launched as well.

Send an e-mail to support@credits.com and let us know why you are interested in CREDITS and how much experience you have if you want to become a part of testers team.

do you need to be a programmer to apply for testing? what if someone without any programming language?
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

very interesting project, because in a short time alone credit platform of this project is able to execute up to 1 million tokens. supported by a team of professionals in their field. And with the various conveniences and advantages it offers. Hopefully many investors will be interested to join in this project.

Oh now that's funny.  "One Million Tokens" per second.

My biggest concern at this point is Hashgraph and EOS.  Although, I find it incredibly greedy the way Dan Larimer has scooped up billions and shown us very little in terms of a product. 

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:42:47 AM

CREDITS partners with Blockchain Fintech Wealth Angel №1 Fund to open innovation lab in Shanghai. For more details click the link below.
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/credits-partners-blockchain-fintech-wealth-angel-1-fund-d4ec443a6136

CREDITS expansion is amazing. They create Labs throughout the world and pose great confidence in the development. No other project can make such a boast. Market reacts positively to this. Envious people and suckers are eating their hearts out. FUDers tell lies so that they don't look petty. New thread becomes more interesting to read.
Leodalat

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

Hi Dev. Do you have any plans to refresh your website? I saw your site that looks like other projects and we need a site with impressive design to attract investors at first sight.
Falleot

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

https://b.radikal.ru/b40/1804/34/586609482e2b.jpg
The CREDITS team has presented its use case at the World Blockchain Summit in Moscow.🇷🇺️ Follow the link below and read a report about it.
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/the-credits-team-has-presented-its-use-case-at-the-world-blockchain-summit-in-moscow-f1e1b1e2e66f
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Hi Dev. Do you have any plans to refresh your website? I saw your site that looks like other projects and we need a site with impressive design to attract investors at first sight.
Agree with you, the website looks like very cheap one, i don't like it. The team already has a lot of money and developers and can do something better, they need only time, may be after completing Beta they could take it into their hands.
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

Brief summary of last news. Read and be aware, guys!

1) Development of our Final platform Pre-release is reaching its final stage. Detailed information about what was done here:
https://medium.com/@credits/developers-journal-9-739a5ee81427

2) Now Credits is looking for 350 programmers to test Final platform Pre-release. Detailed information here:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4408

3) We are looking for expierenced people, if you want to participate send an application on support@credits.com

4) We will keep our community updated. There will be articles and testers reports, so you will recieve last news and opinions.

5) Final platform pre-release will happen according to schedule at the end of May. Testing will last for 3-4 weeks

6) You need to understand that testing is common thing in project development. It is very important to collect feedback and create product which will be in demand.

Thanks for you support, guys. We are focused on technology and its adoption in blockchain world. Be patient and support us. We really need it. Thanks for understanding!
I see a lot of people dissatisfied with the work of the CREDITS team. But I have this project causes only admiration! You have done a lot of work! And I am confident in the success of the project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

Nothing is more important than trust from supporters. I’m hopeful we will not be disappointed from credits team for staying faithful to our intuition
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

I think it could use a makeover, also, generally.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

CREDITS expansion is amazing. They create Labs throughout the world and pose great confidence in the development. No other project can make such a boast. Market reacts positively to this. Envious people and suckers are eating their hearts out. FUDers tell lies so that they don't look petty. New thread becomes more interesting to read.

All these partnerships lend a lot of credibility despite the still vague situation about the actual code. I don't think all these companies would make partnerships if they weren't convinced.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
theleaf

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

The CREDITS team has presented its use case at the World Blockchain Summit in Moscow
https://medium.com/@credits/the-credits-team-has-presented-its-use-case-at-the-world-blockchain-summit-in-moscow-f1e1b1e2e66f
theleaf

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

All these partnerships lend a lot of credibility despite the still vague situation about the actual code. I don't think all these companies would make partnerships if they weren't convinced.

this signify Credits is a legit project, and we can also follow them on medium, blogs, for regular Credits work updates and roadshow
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Agree with you, the website looks like very cheap one, i don't like it. The team already has a lot of money and developers and can do something better, they need only time, may be after completing Beta they could take it into their hands.
The website is important, but I think it's more important to assure betta version. And only then team can start working on the design of the website.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

The website is important, but I think it's more important to assure betta version. And only then team can start working on the design of the website.

Since this is a legit project, people will look at it and treat it professionally, so it's very important that they create a professionally looking website, just like all the professionally looking website on the internet, we should expect that they come out one.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Alienable

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Our developers are working on a Pre-release now. We're recruiting people for a closed test https://credits.com/en/Home/News
The website will also be updated in the near future.

credits123@

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

why is cs telegram down? or did i get banned for saying something i shouldn't have! iam sorry if i said something offensive, but please don't ban me as i have invested in this project and don't want to be treated this way! its not easy to know what not to say, or to say. but in general i don't say much shitt
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

Very interesting project, just a bit confused about some things:
1. When released will CS have its own blockchain or is it going to be part of ETH?
2. Transactions are almost instant?
3. Is the release really coming in June 2018?
DutchFinity

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

Very interesting project, just a bit confused about some things:
1. When released will CS have its own blockchain or is it going to be part of ETH?
2. Transactions are almost instant?
3. Is the release really coming in June 2018?

I'm not part of the team. But according to my personal information the answers are:

1. CS will have its own blockchain
2. Transaction speed is expected to be as low as 0.01 second.
3. Such is expected at this moment (but development roadmaps are never static)
DutchFinity

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: