Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I'm curious why the exchange Coinbene, which began trading shares early this month, has suddenly almost stopped trading Credit$, after trafficking in millions of shares over the past couple of weeks. In the past couple of days, the number of shares has suddenly dropped to almost nothing. Isn't this unusual? - Link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/#markets
I am still trading on Coinbene and no problem. For me, because the market is showing signs of decline, the trading volume of the CS is also reduced but if you invest long term, you do not need to care about the price of CS because I am sure CS will soon reach $ 10 this year and will be among the top 10 most valuable coins this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kokoshka

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

The tenth part of our developer's journal is out! Click the link to read the full article! 📂
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/devjournal-a09d2cdf32d7
Thank you . very interesting article. I hope soon all tests will be successful and we will see a good price for CS

DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Now we've got 10 mln TPS??
Is this a joke or what?
2009:

Now we've got money on a decentralised blockchain?
Is this a joke or what?

Welcome to the future!
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

Credits army reported the new NON self-moderated thread i created and they deleted it.
For once more credits is showing how is operating and they are doing their best to shout mouths.

If your thread got deleted it simply means you were not following forum rules.

CREDITS can't be blamed for your breaking of forum rules.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
Merited by cheus (1)

Is this a joke or what?
2009:

Is this a joke or what?

Welcome to the future!

Thanks man. This sebastian is a real parasite, and seems dedicating his whole life on criticizing Credits. Why are you so frustrated, man? Credits is only at the beginning of the project, let them prove what they have to prove before criticizing like that. Let them release at least their main net!

Or maybe just find yourself a girlfriend  Roll Eyes

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

Is this a joke or what?
2009:

Is this a joke or what?

Welcome to the future!

Thanks man. This sebastian is a real parasite, and seems dedicating his whole life on criticizing Credits. Why are you so frustrated, man? Credits is only at the beginning of the project, let them prove what they have to prove before criticizing like that. Let them release at least their main net!

A very stable trading schedule usually foreshadows a large price increase,
and this coin caused me interest when I look at coinmarketcap.
As a little discussion and news from the team...
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

Is this a joke or what?
2009:

Is this a joke or what?

Welcome to the future!

You have a lot more to see on Credits,this is one of the successful ICO in 2018 and everyone is hoping for the successful launch of their platform, I kept buying more apart from what I've got from the bounty campaign, people should also do the same.

tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Is this a joke or what?
2009:

Is this a joke or what?

Welcome to the future!

You have a lot more to see on Credits,this is one of the successful ICO in 2018 and everyone is hoping for the successful launch of their platform, I kept buying more apart from what I've got from the bounty campaign, people should also do the same.
Unfortunately, the price of credits tokens is already very high, so I can't afford to buy more tokens. I can only wait for the launch of the platform in the summer.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

Is this a joke or what?
2009:

Is this a joke or what?

Welcome to the future!

I like it when you copy my words when i talk about parasites. I see you liked it.

I criticize everything and everyone. If you have a problem with that you can ignore my posts and end of story.
When i talk in a raw language cheus the boss here is deleting all my posts.
When you and other cheap investors are attacking me about girlfriends etc he is just watching and he is probably laughing. Thats how it works here.
So anyway it doesnt matter.
Their actions have an impact and everyone can see how they behave and censor everything.
sebastian787

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

Credits army reported the new NON self-moderated thread i created and they deleted it.
For once more credits is showing how is operating and they are doing their best to shout mouths.

"This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic."
I havent broke any rule.
Just the army here reported it so many times that they delete it.
Moderators told me to open a new one again.
If my messages will be moderated and deleted for no reason i will create again another one.

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

Forgive me, but typical moderation is to delete any disputes, such as this, rather than present them as part of the dialog, and put these in a separate thread for that purpose.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:11:28 PM
Merited by tuvok007 (1)

The most recent run we saw in Bitcoin and Ethereum a couple of weeks ago, saw Credit$ lagging behind, until we reached the intermediate top, generally; at which point we saw a nice gain of about 12%, roughly half of which has been sustained, since, which is encouraging.

I'm expecting to see the same pattern again, which means that within a day or so, Credit$ will pop as part of the top 200. Usually the top 100 pops first, then the second tier is eyed as cheap.  So don't think this is a bad sign, what you're seeing, it's more about the current placement on the CoinMarketCap board. So if you've captured a pop in the top 100, here's your chance to get a second run.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

Did any of you guys sign up for the pre-release test?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Read the code review of CREDITS platform prepared by CEO & Co-founder Crypto4All Christophe Ozcan.
Link: https://medium.com/credits-api-code-review/api-7c63a9243031

Interesting review I agree that it takes time and community involvement to make everything perfect, right now Credits is gaining trust, as you can see in their volume and price, I have a few share and looking forward to add more since token is being traded in my favorite exchange Kucoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:51:59 AM by naska21

Read the code review of CREDITS platform prepared by CEO & Co-founder Crypto4All Christophe Ozcan.

Here, at last, seemed to be a mind that places confidence  into the code,  ending the speculations of insulters.  It should, however, be noted that part of Credits code  contributing to speed is asm and hasn't been analized by him. But we are encouraged by the fact that git-sharing of the code will continue. Patience is rewarded.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

Here, at last, seemed to be a mind that places confidence  into the code,  ending the speculations of insulters.  It should, however, be noted that part of Credits code  contributing to speed is asm and hasn't been analized by him. But we are encouraged by the fact that git-sharing of the code will continue. Patience is rewarded.

Not only that these idiots are calling us scammers because we have invested on this, we invest in what we believe because this is our money and its none of your business, I invest what I can afford to lose and I have never regret investing in all the coins I've invested but people take it personally.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Interesting review I agree that it takes time and community involvement to make everything perfect, right now Credits is gaining trust, as you can see in their volume and price, I have a few share and looking forward to add more since token is being traded in my favorite exchange Kucoin.
Today CS has grown by more than 18% and this is a very good sign to see CS is entering a big recovery phase and in the future more information will appear and will cause the price increase CS high in the future. I have invested more than $ 50,000 in CS since the first day of the project and there is no reason for me to sell at cheap rates at the moment because I am convinced the CS will soon reach $ 5 this year.
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

cheus is deleting all my posts but he allow others call me an idiot or that i should find a girlfriend etc.
He thinks im the one who is insulting others.

Everyone should know about this.
Delete this message too.

Ok, too often in my private messages see from you the word "f*king".
sebastian787

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

@cheus
Keep deleting my posts. I have no problem with that.
You are the one who proves to everyone that you are not doing your work properly and not me.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

At the End of The Day. If we hold. No matter the ups and downs.  This project will make so many people here VERY WEALTHY.       HANDS DOWN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: