Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Sunil36801985

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Guys, is the mainnet release still on 30 june? The end of the month is coming quickly!!

Mainnet release on June 30th? How is the prototype working for Credits? Any idea when we can see the real implementation of Credits? Where businesses using and adopting Credits blockchain tech?

So you mean to say there is no update on main net Yet??? Is it not launching this month???What is the latest update for credit & is there any update on Audit??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

BLOCK ASIA on CREDITS' meeting with the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the visit to GITAM Institute
Link: https://www.blockasia.io/credits-offers-blockchain-solution-to-andhra-pradesh-government/
Karl Max

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Read an interview with Teo Dolbadze, Head of CREDITS Legal Department📝
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/interview-with-teo-dolbadze-d64fe6b6c21f
Karl Max

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

We announce a CREDITS INFOGRAPHIC CONTEST. Join in!
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/infographic-contest-9d11eb56932e
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

1 M TPS is target for final platform release. Long-term aim is 10 mln TPS and Dev's team have already know how to achieve such high speeds

I am checking all the other coin's thread and I must say this is the most updated thread here in this forum, people continuously posting updates and pictures and every are excited for the coming platform, its just a matter of time before we see Credits in the top 10 in the market.
I also hold CS and do not intend to sell at this time because the CS is a token built on the ETH platform and this is a very good foundation for all projects to get the best development. Most people are showing signs of selling CS and I see this as stupid because the CS has not yet made official announcements about the upcoming plans and many investors are feeling very happy that the CS can be bought at cheap price

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Back to 5k satoshis? Well, I couldn't find any related news about this sudden big drop in price. Anyone have any clue about this?
It's weird that it keeps on dropping while moving toward the official launch of the project.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

Back to 5k satoshis? Well, I couldn't find any related news about this sudden big drop in price. Anyone have any clue about this?
It's weird that it keeps on dropping while moving toward the official launch of the project.

It could be an early hint that the chances of peace on the Korean Peninsula are slim to none. The Russians and perhaps even the Chinese oligarch's have more inside knowledge of military prospects than western investors, I imagine.

This is just a guess, but a war in Korea would be devastating to all of Asia, and Credits is not a reserve currency.

If we see a real peace treaty in Korea, with a solid plan for denuclearization, I expect Credit$ could rebound back to 0.70, but for now, a flight to safety by most investors is expected.

The bet is on China to come to its senses, which is not a bad wager in my book.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

It could be an early hint that the chances of peace on the Korean Peninsula are slim to none. The Russians and perhaps even the Chinese oligarch's have more inside knowledge of military prospects than western investors, I imagine.

This is just a guess, but a war in Korea would be devastating to all of Asia, and Credits is not a reserve currency.

If we see a real peace treaty in Korea, with a solid plan for denuclearization, I expect Credit$ could rebound back to 0.70, but for now, a flight to safety by most investors is expected.

The bet is on China to come to its senses, which is not a bad wager in my book.
It is not the first time that this has happened. In my opinion things is much simpler. Just a market manipulation.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

Actually, it's not only Credits some of the coins I consider highly potential in the future are also getting a big dip we'll see how the price goes after the launch of the platform, its very normal market reaction we should accept that the dumpers will be sorry.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

When will be the launch of the app ?
Do we have a datetime ?
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

What is the Credits Team doing to attract more businesses and users to adopt Credits as a platform? I found that while the team was successful in developing the platform, there was not much update on the partner's commitment to using the platform. Does the research team focus more on business development to bring more partners? I hope you can solve this problem.
ddevink

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

Price is so low it`s a great buy opportunity now before the mainet!
ddevink

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

I think it`s manipulated before the mainet goes live, I just buying more and more.
vuthuanhai2706

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

i hope this project will success
Fabio Houston

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Oh, you have stability for a long time in terms of price. When you finish the mainnet in
 June 30, hoping to have a jump.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Oh, you have stability for a long time in terms of price. When you finish the mainnet in
 June 30, hoping to have a jump.
The price Can jump a lot before main net guys so fill your bags if you can WE will go to the moon
Locker5000

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

Credits is basically a scamware, made by Russians.

Think it is awful, that the team has so many different parts of their project lacking...

We have all the right to be suspicious.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

ראה

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

I'll say it again, I think most of the recent selling in Credits and many of the altcoins is in preparation for the possibility of a failure of the summit in Singapore, between Trump and Kim Jung Un.

This is likely a flight to safety issue.  If Donald Trump walks out of the meeting, then we could see a further sell off, whereas if he doesn't, then I think a dramatic recovery across the board should occur.

People forget, most of the holders of these coins are in Asia, and it is Asia that will suffer the most in the event of a war on the Korean peninsula.

Apparently Trump, or at least his Vice President, think that President Trump is the equivalent of Winston Churchill in WWII. “As President Trump said this week, he approaches the summit with confidence. The truth is, he’s been preparing for this his whole life ...." - Newsweek 6/10/18 at 7:01 AM -

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

ראה

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

Think it is awful, that the team has so many different parts of their project lacking...

I watched the recent test of Credit$ network, and I admit that it looked a bit like a staged performance. However, most of these projects aren't even attempting to show anything going on, behind the scenes. So which would you prefer, a cheesy, homemade video of apparent progress being made, or zero feedback? 

I actually get the same feeling when I read and hear about the progress that EOS or Ethereum are making, except that these have taken in billions in investors money, without showing much of anything new, either. My crypokitties are essentially worthless, and incapable of breeding on their own without a major cash infusion .... which is about as insane as it gets.

Bitcoin, and the lightning network, where is that, and what can it do for me now? 

Nothing seems to move fast enough for the average investor, and nothing is going to improve the value of Credit$, until the prototype is launched and demonstrated to be capable of handling scale.

theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

I watched the recent test of Credit$ network, and I admit that it looked a bit like a staged performance. However, most of these projects aren't even attempting to show anything going on, behind the scenes. So which would you prefer, a cheesy, homemade video of apparent progress being made, or zero feedback? 

I actually get the same feeling when I read and hear about the progress that EOS or Ethereum are making, except that these have taken in billions in investors money, without showing much of anything new, either. My crypokitties are essentially worthless, and incapable of breeding on their own without a major cash infusion .... which is about as insane as it gets.

Bitcoin, and the lightning network, where is that, and what can it do for me now? 

Nothing seems to move fast enough for the average investor, and nothing is going to improve the value of Credit$, until the prototype is launched and demonstrated to be capable of handling scale.

These might be the questions during the dotcom bubble that people asked, as blockchain technology matures, we shall see which projects will come out on top and which would dissapear in thin air

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: