Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Credits says millions of TPS on their website in a few spots.. apparently somewhere is 3 million operations per second.. which is same as transactions..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

Credits announced new partnership agreements▪️

Read more:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4128

Manolist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

https://d.radikal.ru/d02/1808/f1/57957157cb8d.jpg

We are happy to present our brand new Credits Developers Portal 🖥️
Click http://developers.credits.com  to gain access to a variety of instructions, along with the example of Smart Contract.
I am very happy to see that this project is developing very well.Although the market is now in the cold winter.The project will become dazzling when the market warms up.
Hello. Unfortunately, I do not speak English well, so I use Google translator.
I'll go straight to the point. This week I stopped being an employee of Credits.

At the moment, in Russia, the office in Volgograd was closed, and 60% of the employees of the Moscow office were reduced this week. Of the 110 announced on the site, there are not more than 50 employees left, most of whom are marketers. First of all, most developers were dismissed in one day.

The good news - at the coffee machine chat I learned that the team lead belives that 100 000 transactions per second is achieveable. But with minor smart contracts code and with high speed commercial internet connection. But this option is too expensive and not covered by the main node payment decision.

As for counterfeit partnerships, please note that ICO Swandis is being made the brother of our COO David Kolmakhidze, and other partnerships do not have half the pages working on the sites.

It is worth noting that the communication between the departments is completely lost. Neighboring departments do not know that their colleagues are fired. Marketers from the last forces try to approximate the value of the coin, and the dismissed employees make collective claims to the court.

Being discharged, I am no longer obliged to comply with the regime of commercial secrecy. You can ask a question directly to my email jj9299378973@yandex.ru

p.s. your opinion leaders get a good salary from the Credits management. Today the money was transferred to Balina. And also some heads of the Credits are carrying out a new ICO. Keep away from the scammers names of the Credits team.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

I'll go straight to the point. This week I stopped being an employee of Credits.

At the moment, in Russia, the office in Volgograd was closed, and 60% of the employees of the Moscow office were reduced this week. Of the 110 announced on the site, there are not more than 50 employees left, most of whom are marketers. First of all, most developers were dismissed in one day.

The good news - at the coffee machine chat I learned that the team lead belives that 100 000 transactions per second is achieveable. But with minor smart contracts code and with high speed commercial internet connection. But this option is too expensive and not covered by the main node payment decision.

As for counterfeit partnerships, please note that ICO Swandis is being made the brother of our COO David Kolmakhidze, and other partnerships do not have half the pages working on the sites.

It is worth noting that the communication between the departments is completely lost. Neighboring departments do not know that their colleagues are fired. Marketers from the last forces try to approximate the value of the coin, and the dismissed employees make collective claims to the court.

Being discharged, I am no longer obliged to comply with the regime of commercial secrecy. You can ask a question directly to my email jj9299378973@yandex.ru

p.s. your opinion leaders get a good salary from the Credits management. Today the money was transferred to Balina. And also some heads of the Credits are carrying out a new ICO. Keep away from the scammers names of the Credits team.

First and foremost, it is necessary to note that development of the product is the utmost priority for Credits. It is indeed a huge effort to meet an ambitious goal and it does take longer than we expected from the beginning. As we all know the market downtrend has affected lots of blockchain companies, with Credits not being an exception. Unfortunately, we did have to optimize some of the departments based on the efficiency,  yet all of the developers involved in the crucial processes remain a part of the team.

All projects blame the financial downtrend for any delays, but what's the issue with the downtrend regarding speed of development? With good financial management there shouldn't be any delays only because the market looks bad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Karl Max

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) co-founder Martin Kuvandzhiev visited our Moscow office▪️

Link: https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4130
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

Price is dropping significantly but I still buying credits why should I not, they keep doing what they are doing from the start, posting updates and developments who would not love this project, it's not the project but the market trends that cause the price to drop.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

Price is dropping significantly but I still buying credits why should I not, they keep doing what they are doing from the start, posting updates and developments who would not love this project, it's not the project but the market trends that cause the price to drop.

bitcoin and altcoin are on sale, big sale, ICOs projects that gain x percentage now losing x percentage, what goes up must goes down, but if they withstand this bear market and gains mass adoption, it will be awesome return in profits
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:33:32 AM

First and foremost, it is necessary to note that development of the product is the utmost priority for Credits. It is indeed a huge effort to meet an ambitious goal and it does take longer than we expected from the beginning. As we all know the market downtrend has affected lots of blockchain companies, with Credits not being an exception. Unfortunately, we did have to optimize some of the departments based on the efficiency,  yet all of the developers involved in the crucial processes remain a part of the team.

All projects blame the financial downtrend for any delays, but what's the issue with the downtrend regarding speed of development? With good financial management there shouldn't be any delays only because the market looks bad.

If projects did not cash out their ether/bitcoin that they raised during ICO, they now have portions of what they initally raised, best of luck to Credit team
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

With respect to the ranking of Credits to the overall market cap, there really are no big change.

CS/ETH is a bull flag

CS/BTC appears to be making a double bottom

The volume of Credits sellers also appears to be fading, so we'll likely see another pop here, shortly, based on the technicals alone.

The entire market is breaking down, and appears headed to last year's, November levels of about $5,672 for Bitcoin, which is when the speculators really poured into this market. I've heard that without these speculators, the fair market value of Bitcoin is about $7,000.

Ethereum hit a similar interim low in Sept. 15, of around $217.60, and I've heard many smart traders say they feel the fair value is around $300, again, without the speculators.

The question then becomes, what will be the fair market value of Credits, in comparison to both of these?  The average of the pre-ico and the ico is about 0.14, which is where we are now.  So I'd be a speculative buyer at these levels, regardless of anything you imagine may be going on in the broader market.

This is a temporary bear market in a new asset class. When will the speculators return in mass?  My guess is, when they stop talking about Bitcoin on CNBC's Fast Money, except maybe once a week.  Then you'll see the speculators take their positions again.  

The storm is only over, when the wreckage is obvious, the bodies are scattered about, and people decide it's time to rebuild. So far I haven't seen any bodies, a.k.a. well-known dead projects, have you?

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Karl Max

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Credits: new partners on the Block! 🔗

Read more:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4131
Karl Max

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Are blockchain technologies a panacea for banks? Find the answer in our new article.🏦

Link: https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4132
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Credits: new partners on the Block! 🔗

Read more:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4131

Credits seems to gain trust and momentum. Nice to see.
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

If projects did not cash out their ether/bitcoin that they raised during ICO, they now have portions of what they initally raised, best of luck to Credit team

That is true, but it would be quite irresponsible to not secure any of their initial funding at least to get the basics of their development going and to finish a first version.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

I came across this interesting comparison of partnerships.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

Speaking of partnerships, my questions would be..

Does these partnerships/company signed up with Credits have proper obligation or in contract to use the platform when it's been available?
or this is all just talk about a strategic and mere discussion on technicalities/other things related to crypto?
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

Speaking of partnerships, my questions would be..

Does these partnerships/company signed up with Credits have proper obligation or in contract to use the platform when it's been available?
or this is all just talk about a strategic and mere discussion on technicalities/other things related to crypto?
Hello! We have partnerships with different aims: some are strategic, some have promotional aims, with others there was signed a Memorandum of Understanding and exact ways of cooperation will be determined bit later
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

When maiinet will be launched? And how many TPS speed you promising? You will have some ICOs on you platform?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

Any information that has led to a 20% increase in CS prices in the last 24 hours. I have been very fortunate to invest in CS in the last few days and are getting very good profit at this time. I'm waiting for more and hope mainnet can take place soon to make the value of Credits increase in the best way.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

Any information that has led to a 20% increase in CS prices in the last 24 hours. I have been very fortunate to invest in CS in the last few days and are getting very good profit at this time. I'm waiting for more and hope mainnet can take place soon to make the value of Credits increase in the best way.

A lot of coins grew in last 2 days. it just a growing after panic sale which was few days ago. hope market srated recovery now  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Karl Max

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

Credits platform capacity and bandwidth test is on the way! You can follow it in real time mode. Find out detalis here:

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4133
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: