Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pyce

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

So how many nodes were used for first stage of platform test? And what was the general purpose of this ?
They were using 32 nodes distributed over the world. As I understand it was carried out for platform features test like scalability, resources

Were they using some transactions generators for this? How did it work?

They had added special code to network node, they had been using 5 virtual machines finally.Transaction goes directly from node to network.
What countries were they located?

Canada, Germany, Australia, Poland, Latvia

What is an aver number of processed transactions per block?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
branchun77

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

So how many nodes were used for first stage of platform test? And what was the general purpose of this ?
They were using 32 nodes distributed over the world. As I understand it was carried out for platform features test like scalability, resources

Were they using some transactions generators for this? How did it work?

They had added special code to network node, they had been using 5 virtual machines finally.Transaction goes directly from node to network.
What countries were they located?

Canada, Germany, Australia, Poland, Latvia

What is an aver number of processed transactions per block?

approximately 80k per block, but it's better to ask admins for accurate figures
pyce

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

Are programmers planning signal server remove?
branchun77

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

They are planning to do that before phase 3, anyway its use don't have much impact on the network decentralization.
pyce

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

They are planning to do that before phase 3, anyway its use don't have much impact on the network decentralization.

Thanks for your help. Keep your time. are there any resorces where I can read more about this
branchun77

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

Thanks for your help. Keep your time. are there any resorces where I can read more about this

Subscribe their announcement channel or try to find test report on their website, it will open entire clear vision for you. Good luck!
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:50:08 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 12:05:57 AM by Uelairex

I've heard they added an alternative to signal server in the current release, like connect through other nodes IP or something, is it true? I'm not a tech guy so me testing the platform for myself won't really tell me anything, I'm not even sure I'll be able to install it properly lmao
Uelairex

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:09:21 AM

It seem that the only thing this scam project is able to do is doing closed testnet.

No wonder why each new days it dump deeper.

This progect is legit and i believe them. What they are doing is amazing! If it would be scam then what the sense to go around the world and represent their project in many conferences, find new partners and engaging auditors? By the way Lenovo and LeewayHertz have already partnered with them. These are two big companies with excellent reputation, just think about it. You should made research about Credits before doing baseless statements

Bitconnect did exactly the same, they made a lot of blockchain expo all other the world. This mean nothing. This is the job of a scam to look like legit. What kind of scam say openly that they are a scam Huh.....

And Lenovo never partnered with Credits. Credits just became a custommer of Lenovo-Ar blockchain (while Credits is supposed to have its own blockchain....). Don't fall into fake partnerships please....

You're entitled to your own opinion, but the team wouldn't have part of the funds locked until half of the tokens will be swapped for coins,  all team tokens locked until March 2019. I'm not even sure why you have time to come here and make these accusations, are you a troll or something?

LMAO Now this is  either FUD or you simply aren't educated enough to understand anything. Lenovo AR\AI doesn't have its own blockchain, they're engaged in completely different field, which is one of the first AR-solutions providers. Hopefully, you're educated enough to know that AR means Augmented reality.
announcement from CREDITS
Publication from Lenovo #1
Publication from Lenovo #2

Next time educate yourself, please

Leave him alone, he looks like a kid, I haven't heard any constructive arguments, so why do we have to persuade him?

Kids these days... Branding anything  they think is impossible to achieve and without doing proper research a scam... They should put this energy into something constructive and creative and not be a hero on the Internet saying something is a scam without any proof... It's just sad...
Kotarastra

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

A nice day comes to this project. I have received the CS news listed at Bitfinex, Ethfinex and this may be the biggest news of the day. The value of the CS has grown tremendously from this information and this exchange will certainly make more people aware of this project. Right now you should invest before the CS price reaches $1 by the end of this year

Yeah, i always say that people underestimate Credits, it is hidden gem.

Credits Blockchain Platform - Fast Transactions and Autonomous Smart Contracts.
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

Head of Investor Relations Department Dmitriy Sheludko and Business Development Officer Kirill Mishanin representing Credits.com at NIKKEI xTECH EXPO

I think we will see new partnerships soon... Will you publish full report about your visiting this conference?
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

A nice day comes to this project. I have received the CS news listed at Bitfinex, Ethfinex and this may be the biggest news of the day. The value of the CS has grown tremendously from this information and this exchange will certainly make more people aware of this project. Right now you should invest before the CS price reaches $1 by the end of this year

Totally agree! Bitfinex\Ethinex listing is a good improvement, we haven't seen exchanges for some time, because the team decided not to waste our money to pay tremendous listing fee, though I'm glad they didn't pay it. These 2 exchanges will bring some good liquidity to CS, I'm sure of it, time to fill our bags:)

Those paid exchanges are only for immediate price increase and after pump there i always dump, we need gradual growth. Thanks to Credits team for understanding this
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

What are the advantages of credit wallet? I am using  MEW to store my CS tokens and fully satisfied with its capabilities.

CS is erc20 token right now, token swap hasn't started yet and will begin during Q4. After swap tokens will become a coins. MEW doesn't support coins other than ETH-based tokens. All information will be provided in advance. We recommend MEW for storing your tokens

Thnx, thus if I got you right the  token swap will be via MEW, i.e. using its functionality. Will my air-gaped MEW have such capability for swapping or I need to use online MEW service for this?
Alienable

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

What are the advantages of credit wallet? I am using  MEW to store my CS tokens and fully satisfied with its capabilities.

CS is erc20 token right now, token swap hasn't started yet and will begin during Q4. After swap tokens will become a coins. MEW doesn't support coins other than ETH-based tokens. All information will be provided in advance. We recommend MEW for storing your tokens

Thnx, thus if I got you right the  token swap will be via MEW, i.e. using its functionality. Will my air-gaped MEW have such capability for swapping or I need to use online MEW service for this?

All instructions were for the web version of MEW. We know that MEW has a mobile version now, and we will prepare an instruction for this, if necessary.
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

On October 24, Credits will take part in Gibraltar International FinTech Forum. London 2018
Send your proposal to ya@credits.com to make an appointment.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Even if prices are down today, it is still good when a Coin is traded on a large exchange, because it will have greater visibility and vol time more volumes.

With the partnerships and developments coming soon, Credits can soon recover the splendor of a few months ago.
2n2-jvc

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

It seem that the only thing this scam project is able to do is doing closed testnet.

This progect is legit and i believe them. What they are doing is amazing! If it would be scam then what the sense to go around the world and represent their project in many conferences, find new partners and engaging auditors? By the way Lenovo and LeewayHertz have already partnered with them. These are two big companies with excellent reputation, just think about it. You should made research about Credits before doing baseless statements

Bitconnect did exactly the same, they made a lot of blockchain expo all other the world. This mean nothing. This is the job of a scam to look like legit. What kind of scam say openly that they are a scam Huh.....

And Lenovo never partnered with Credits. Credits just became a custommer of Lenovo-Ar blockchain (while Credits is supposed to have its own blockchain....). Don't fall into fake partnerships please....

You're entitled to your own opinion, but the team wouldn't have part of the funds locked until half of the tokens will be swapped for coins,  all team tokens locked until March 2019. I'm not even sure why you have time to come here and make these accusations, are you a troll or something?

LMAO Now this is  either FUD or you simply aren't educated enough to understand anything. Lenovo AR\AI doesn't have its own blockchain, they're engaged in completely different field, which is one of the first AR-solutions providers. Hopefully, you're educated enough to know that AR means Augmented reality.

Are yous so dumb that you don't even understand what you share ? 

"Lenovo AR\AI doesn't have its own blockchain" while in same time the credits announcement literally said the contrary Huh

"Credits will utilize their blockchain expertise to help facilitate building software applicable for the combination of the Internet of Things and AI/AR"

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4154

Next time learn to read and learn more about the scam you are shilling, please
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Even if prices are down today, it is still good when a Coin is traded on a large exchange, because it will have greater visibility and vol time more volumes.

With the partnerships and developments coming soon, Credits can soon recover the splendor of a few months ago.
I agree with you and this will happen soon in November because a lot of big news came out recently and raising the price is just a matter of time. Right now considering a good investment in Credits is a very good choice at this time because the potential of the CS is sure to be known and the community of this project will be more and more.
Kotarastra

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

I am not sure that it will hapepn via MEW. Most exchanges swap tokens to coins autimatically, so i think we will transfer our tokens to some exchanges for swapping

Credits Blockchain Platform - Fast Transactions and Autonomous Smart Contracts.
Uelairex

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:07:13 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 01:54:41 AM by Uelairex

Are yous so dumb that you don't even understand what you share ?  

"Lenovo AR\AI doesn't have its own blockchain" while in same time the credits announcement literally said the contrary Huh

"Credits will utilize their blockchain expertise to help facilitate building software applicable for the combination of the Internet of Things and AI/AR"

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4154

Next time learn to read and learn more about the scam you are shilling, please
I don't like your accusations of CS being a scam when they aren't. You said "And Lenovo never partnered with Credits. Credits just became a custommer of Lenovo-Ar blockchain (while Credits is supposed to have its own blockchain....). "
Your words are implying that CS just became a customer of Lenovo, then Lenovo will do something for CS and will go away, which is not true. Why would they be a customer when they are the ones providing blockchain expertise for Lenovo? You understand that they can be designing these software, review platform capabilities, CREDITS could provide their blockchain to run preliminary tests of those software and launch it on CS or on a private blockchain based on CS. What I'm tring to say is that partnership articles are only providing brief description of partnership's nature, which means neither you nor I know all info about how exactly this cooperation will proceed between the companies, so I'd appreciate if you either stop making these baseless statements or just leave this thread, why are you here in the first place, by the way, don't you have other things to do or it's just fun coming to some project's thread and call it a scam?
Uelairex

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

I agree with you and this will happen soon in November because a lot of big news came out recently and raising the price is just a matter of time. Right now considering a good investment in Credits is a very good choice at this time because the potential of the CS is sure to be known and the community of this project will be more and more.

Yeah, hopefully, there will be good marketing campaign in the future to spread awareness about CS outside of the community and I look forward to the external load test, once it's successfully finish this is the thing that should be marketed the most, imho.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: