Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
branchun77

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Hello. Could you make a list of predefined Credits apps projects proposals, specific to Credits capabilities that users can develop for hackathon?

I completely agree with the previous author, how do you like Game sphere, game on the base of Credits is awesome idea, isn't it?

Any ideas how could blockchain solve the issue of monetization on this field?

I suppose it can be solved if you play the game as the participant of consensus algorithm so the game itself and playing process will mean that you already run a node f.e. so you are able to get rewards if you become main or trusted node, it depends on the internal politic of the game first of all, probably another alternative options are possible

Thanks for the info bro. Awesome stuff.

Sapid theory, what is your vision regarding security ide of this sphere?

Improving reliability and security through the functions of blockchain technology, protection against fraud, ensuring transparency of game processes through open source -  this stuff makes this industry much more budding

But how will it look technically?

Recently one of credits admins has suggested this approach - "Records of ownership as well as its sale are recorded in the block chain forever. Access to this data will not be publicly available and will protect players from theft of personal information, billing information and purchases in the game." Hope this info will help you to reach a key. Not technical enough but useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

Hello. Could you make a list of predefined Credits apps projects proposals, specific to Credits capabilities that users can develop for hackathon?

There's a list of possible use cases on the website and you can ask admins for them in TG channel as well:)
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

I completely agree with the previous author, how do you like Game sphere, game on the base of Credits is awesome idea, isn't it?

I suppose it can be solved if you play the game as the participant of consensus algorithm so the game itself and playing process will mean that you already run a node f.e. so you are able to get rewards if you become main or trusted node, it depends on the internal politic of the game first of all, probably another alternative options are possible

Improving reliability and security through the functions of blockchain technology, protection against fraud, ensuring transparency of game processes through open source -  this stuff makes this industry much more budding

Recently one of credits admins has suggested this approach - "Records of ownership as well as its sale are recorded in the block chain forever. Access to this data will not be publicly available and will protect players from theft of personal information, billing information and purchases in the game." Hope this info will help you to reach a key. Not technical enough but useful.

Yeah, imo blockchain could help game industry a lot, especially various MMO or farms, to prevent theft, fraud and maybe create a unified currency for various games
Alienable

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

I think the implementation of gaming dApps on credits is one of the best ideas. The fast speed of transactions and security of the blockchain, a decentralized system is needed by gamers now.
Kotarastra

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Yeah, imo blockchain could help game industry a lot, especially various MMO or farms, to prevent theft, fraud and maybe create a unified currency for various games

I heard about one MMO RPG where players are rewarded in BTC for every played hour. And inside the installation file there was a program for mining btc. So i have an idea to create a game based on credits platform. Everyone who installed the game becomes Credits node and receive reward

Credits Blockchain Platform - Fast Transactions and Autonomous Smart Contracts.
Kotarastra

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

I think the implementation of gaming dApps on credits is one of the best ideas. The fast speed of transactions and security of the blockchain, a decentralized system is needed by gamers now.

The main advantage is the security. I think that all gamers are tired of cheaters Grin

Vasiliyolego

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

I heard about one MMO RPG where players are rewarded in BTC for every played hour. And inside the installation file there was a program for mining btc. So i have an idea to create a game based on credits platform. Everyone who installed the game becomes Credits node and receive reward

Trends show that paid online games are disappearing, and monetization is happening through in-game micro-transactions. Gamers buy virtual artifacts. Alternatively, they buy a subscription that gives in-game advantages. There are multiple cases where advanced accounts have been stolen with subsequent rent-seeking, as well as fraud around the purchase of artifacts. Moreover, periodic system errors in games can also lead to loss of game assets. The introduction of blockchain in the games industry, will make this loss of assets a thing of the past.
Kotarastra

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

Trends show that paid online games are disappearing, and monetization is happening through in-game micro-transactions. Gamers buy virtual artifacts. Alternatively, they buy a subscription that gives in-game advantages. There are multiple cases where advanced accounts have been stolen with subsequent rent-seeking, as well as fraud around the purchase of artifacts. Moreover, periodic system errors in games can also lead to loss of game assets. The introduction of blockchain in the games industry, will make this loss of assets a thing of the past.

Yes, and CREDITS platform can store all the information about purchased artifacts, subscriptions and overall gaming activities as decentralized records. Access to this data will not be public and will protect players from theft of personal information, billing data and in-game purchases

Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Fruitful discussions regarding the next steps with IBM team (Rainer Pirker, Azad Mukhurov and Yasser Eissain) our Moscow office.

Karl Max

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Credits Business Trip. From Greece to Mongolia
Full Report ▪️

Link: https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4195
buurraakk

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 04:28:17 PM by buurraakk

https://b.radikal.ru/b26/1811/9f/9f862b925654.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b29/1811/ff/276ee01cab32.jpg

Fruitful discussions regarding the next steps with IBM team (Rainer Pirker, Azad Mukhurov and Yasser Eissain) our Moscow office.

Vasiliyolego

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

https://b.radikal.ru/b26/1811/9f/9f862b925654.jpg

What does it mean? Does Credits partner with IBM?
Vasiliyolego

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

Guys, decentralization test is still in November?
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

Hello everyone! Does Credits platform support STO?
Karl Max

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Check out our Developers Portal to read the first of our tech article series:
"How to use the CREDITS API" 📁

Link: https://developers.credits.com/en/Articles/a116
Alienable

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Hello everyone! Does Credits platform support STO?
Yes, as i know STO's can be run on our platform.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Honestly I'm pleasantly surprised to enter after several months (since last June) in my wallet to check Credits and find it almost at the same price Vs Bitcoin and even higher against Ethereum; for me, I bought it with Eth is nice  Grin

This means that the team is working really well and keeping the promises r and respecting the roadmap!
Karl Max

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

Today our team took part in EMEX Exel London. Here are few shots from the event.
Uelairex

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:03:24 AM

Well, your idea has the right for existence, but it's hardly tangible or the game must be very simple and not consume much PC resources, because depending on the network load it's possible that you won't be able to do run something resource-consuming much on your PC while running a node
Uelairex

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

Well, now it's confirmed for me, but I'll still wait for the announcement like a good boy Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: