Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Lmao, burak aka zilliqa shiller, are you that burak fudder from telegram? First of all, mark my word Zilliqa will reschedule their launch again due to encountered problems or whatever.  Second, there's no holidays in December in Russia, they start in January and are not very long. Third, you didn't test the platform, you don't know anything about dev progress available to public let alone internal dev progress, All you know is, that I'm 100% sure of, some information from not very clever people that don't understand how development works and etc. Fourth, front-end is irrelevant right now, because first and foremost they are making everything to make the platform stable, fast, reliable and secure, then back-end, bugs\erros are possible at any stages, EOS launched mainnet in June and what? They still fixing stuff even now.  Fifth, So what if they make changes in consensus? Do you know what changes they will do? If they decided to make them, then it means it'll be better for the platform. They know better than you, that's for sure. And finally, Sixth, I don't mind if they postpone the launch a bit, because that will give them more time to make platform better, double test everything, don't make devs overwork and make it a bit easier for them.

And as guy above said, if you don't like something, leave the project and move on and as far as I can guess you already did so, be so kind relieve us from your presense, no need to be a hypocrite...

This is just sad..

1) Ziliqa is just an example. Many more projects have booked more progress than Credits in the past 6 months. And they dont lie about not being able to deliver with a "private mainnet"....
2) Sure there are no holidays in russia, but there are holidays in Europe. And guess where most of the testers and current nodes are located, in EUROPE! Who do celebrate christmas. And everybody celebrates new years. But i'll let you have those 3 days/ Team has 13 days to do everything they are claiming they will do before year-end.
3) I did test the platform. How long does syncing from 0 already take for testnet 2.0? I kept getting sync error also, Corrupt db files. Still a signal server that is needed (single point of failure) etc etc.
4) Front-end is highly relevant for adoption. If your front end sucks, no body cares about the back end. If i see a wallet balance of -10CS, I'm not using your platform.
5_ Really? You dont care about the changes in consensus? IT's already a highly criticised product, and you think it's fine to just change the consensus rules, which is wat DEFINES your blockchain. Sure let a team in russia just change the rules without consulting the community. Maybe they changed it to "credits team decides which nodes are eligible to become main node". Would you still use the credits blockchain if they made the blockchain permissioned in the latest update?
6) I also don't care whether they postpone, but their communication has always been their achilles heel, and they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over. This is the exact reason why people are calling credits a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buurraakk

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Funny though, i was “fudding” with the same questions and critiques that i have listed above back in july.
That was when I sold everything for $.40.

Great that they cant censor the discussions in this thread as opposed the the telegram channel.

As soon as you asked even one critical question, you got banned from the channel.
Which was the reason why I sold back then btw.

Which provea team has not learned from their mistakes and has not progresses enough to release a mainnet.

But we have 19 more days to go.

If they do achieve everything they claimed, i’ll log back in and apologize to the team for ever doubting them.

However if a token dumps to ATL right before a mainnet launch, it means insiders are selling their bags because they know the team will no be able to deliver.
Otherwise you’d see massive buying pressure, if the team was convinced that the product they were supposedly aboiut to deliver is revolutionary as they claim.
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

Hello there, Hackathon participants will create dapps on Testnet 3.0 or miannet?

Hey there, I think they will be developing it on testnet right after its release.

And what about the amount of paticipants, did it increase? Last time there were 63

Botstorm said here amount of participants grew up to 150 or even more, it's pretty great amount tbh, and  that number was even before Ivan announced it in his video if I'm not mistaken, so I think there's even more)

Can someone clarify this? Or we should wait for official announcement about amount of participants? Is there any precise info at all about it?

I hope Credits team will announce the exact number of participants and the spheres they are going to create dapps

Over 160 developers from 28 different countries signed up. Credits developers team, the CTO Evgeniy Butyaev and Deputy CTO Konstantinos Sotiropoulos, have reviewed the participants’ projects that serve well for various industries, such as the Internet of Things, banking, logistics, insurance, payments, medicine, copyright protection, industrial, consumer goods and will be helpful for future of Credits ecosystem.

wow, that's pretty great! I hope there're a lot of great ideas and their implementation for the contest!
Uelairex

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

Recently I did not receive many updates from the project and this made me feel unhappy in this project. I hope the development team keeps up with the news for everyone because I believe the CS will be growing in the future.

They published News Digest №11 yesterday, check it out

Digest is rather good, I've already known  those news though, but it should be quite informative for newcomers or just people that gained interest recently.

Yeah, digest is always pretty good, but there's not much new info for those who follow project progress, but I still watch it every time Grin
Uelairex

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:10:07 AM

Lmao, burak aka zilliqa shiller, are you that burak fudder from telegram? First of all, mark my word Zilliqa will reschedule their launch again due to encountered problems or whatever.  Second, there's no holidays in December in Russia, they start in January and are not very long. Third, you didn't test the platform, you don't know anything about dev progress available to public let alone internal dev progress, All you know is, that I'm 100% sure of, some information from not very clever people that don't understand how development works and etc. Fourth, front-end is irrelevant right now, because first and foremost they are making everything to make the platform stable, fast, reliable and secure, then back-end, bugs\erros are possible at any stages, EOS launched mainnet in June and what? They still fixing stuff even now.  Fifth, So what if they make changes in consensus? Do you know what changes they will do? If they decided to make them, then it means it'll be better for the platform. They know better than you, that's for sure. And finally, Sixth, I don't mind if they postpone the launch a bit, because that will give them more time to make platform better, double test everything, don't make devs overwork and make it a bit easier for them.

And as guy above said, if you don't like something, leave the project and move on and as far as I can guess you already did so, be so kind relieve us from your presense, no need to be a hypocrite...

This is just sad..

1) Ziliqa is just an example. Many more projects have booked more progress than Credits in the past 6 months. And they dont lie about not being able to deliver with a "private mainnet"....
2) Sure there are no holidays in russia, but there are holidays in Europe. And guess where most of the testers and current nodes are located, in EUROPE! Who do celebrate christmas. And everybody celebrates new years. But i'll let you have those 3 days/ Team has 13 days to do everything they are claiming they will do before year-end.
3) I did test the platform. How long does syncing from 0 already take for testnet 2.0? I kept getting sync error also, Corrupt db files. Still a signal server that is needed (single point of failure) etc etc.
4) Front-end is highly relevant for adoption. If your front end sucks, no body cares about the back end. If i see a wallet balance of -10CS, I'm not using your platform.
5_ Really? You dont care about the changes in consensus? IT's already a highly criticised product, and you think it's fine to just change the consensus rules, which is wat DEFINES your blockchain. Sure let a team in russia just change the rules without consulting the community. Maybe they changed it to "credits team decides which nodes are eligible to become main node". Would you still use the credits blockchain if they made the blockchain permissioned in the latest update?
6) I also don't care whether they postpone, but their communication has always been their achilles heel, and they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over. This is the exact reason why people are calling credits a scam.

It's your thinking that is sad actually... no offense, but it is what it is. Here's what I think

1)Don't care much about other projects I'm not invested in, so who cares what they do.
2)So what? All those people need to do is download latest testnet, install it, launch node and that's it, they don't need anything else to do, they literally can leave it for all decentralization test and speed test. FYI downloading, installing and launching the node takes around 5 minutes at max.
3) Highly doubt you test it, it took me several hours to sync completely on the current release which is now running around 2-4 weeks or even more. Didn't have any issues. SS is making easier for people to connect, it doesn't do anything else except registering nodes in the network, there's also an alternative to connect to the network through other nodes IP. That's already tells me something about you.
4) CS team literally said many times that UI will be redesigned once everything will be ready.
5) So now this is what you're fudding about? That's just retarded, pardon my french. Fundamentals of consensus never changed: main, trusted nodes chosen randomly every round, rewards for them, 5 rounds per second, anyone able to become a node without any coins.
6) Even if they decide to postpone, I'll accept that and keep accumulating. This will give them more time to double check everything and polish the platform.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:21:13 AM

Funny though, i was “fudding” with the same questions and critiques that i have listed above back in july.
That was when I sold everything for $.40.

Great that they cant censor the discussions in this thread as opposed the the telegram channel.

As soon as you asked even one critical question, you got banned from the channel.
Which was the reason why I sold back then btw.

Which provea team has not learned from their mistakes and has not progresses enough to release a mainnet.

But we have 19 more days to go.

If they do achieve everything they claimed, i’ll log back in and apologize to the team for ever doubting them.

However if a token dumps to ATL right before a mainnet launch, it means insiders are selling their bags because they know the team will no be able to deliver.
Otherwise you’d see massive buying pressure, if the team was convinced that the product they were supposedly aboiut to deliver is revolutionary as they claim.

That's also a lie, people are constantly asking questions there, but they do so in polite and constructive way unlike you did and admins are always there to answer these questions.  You should understand one thing, burak, no one really cares what you think or do, team doesn't need your apology. If you really think "insiders" will dump their tokens in case mainnet postponed you've no clue about how and why they support this team. 

So you sold your tokens, good to know that, move on to another project, leave this one alone and forget it as your worst nightmare. Like Dectonn said, no need to be hypocrite and try to make people convince you project is good. You've done your research and the results is not positive? Forget about the project, simple as that, burak.

Peace to you
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

Great news, guys! We've been waiting for this for so long and now it's here! IBM Cloud is officially partnered with Credits!

They aim to bring blockchain to the mainstream with high-speed, low-cost transactions with the help of IBM Cloud and also developed a use case along with IBM for IoT that will be validated on Credits blockchain!
They shared main points of the use case aimed to create new IoT models, which integrate blockchain technology with the IBM Watson IoT™ Platform and IBM Cloud infrastructure.

The aim of this use case is to offer a tamper-proof of the IoT indications in the public view along with the speed needed to process a great number of indications into a public blockchain at a very low cost, thanks to overall great performance that Credits platform offers.

More info:
https://www.ibm.com/case-studies/credits-ibm-cloud-blockchain-performance
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4198
Notorious2000

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Great news, guys! We've been waiting for this for so long and now it's here! IBM Cloud is officially partnered with Credits!

They aim to bring blockchain to the mainstream with high-speed, low-cost transactions with the help of IBM Cloud and also developed a use case along with IBM for IoT that will be validated on Credits blockchain!
They shared main points of the use case aimed to create new IoT models, which integrate blockchain technology with the IBM Watson IoT™ Platform and IBM Cloud infrastructure.

The aim of this use case is to offer a tamper-proof of the IoT indications in the public view along with the speed needed to process a great number of indications into a public blockchain at a very low cost, thanks to overall great performance that Credits platform offers.

More info:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4198

This is really great! I haven't been following the project for a while and now this! My greatest respect to the team!
buurraakk

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Another day, another smoke screen to distract from failure to deliver mainnet.

Credits rents a few servers and calls it a partnership.
Almost feels like they enjoy being called a scam?
How is renting a few servers a partnership? XD

Also, nice to see that they change consensus rules last minute (shich is closed source anyway), and now apparently rent 200 nodes fron ibm.
Apparently they are moving to a Ripple like centralised and permissioned blockchain.

Will be nice to get all the cs fees from the txs, as the consensus will probably only select ibm cs nodes as main and trusted nodes.

Anyway, 17 more days to go for testnet 3.2, test 2 and 3, mainner and swap.
Lol.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

Also, nice to see that they change consensus rules last minute (shich is closed source anyway), and now apparently rent 200 nodes fron ibm.
Apparently they are moving to a Ripple like centralised and permissioned blockchain.

Will be nice to get all the cs fees from the txs, as the consensus will probably only select ibm cs nodes as main and trusted nodes.

Lol.

Another day, another burak...

It's clear from the start that you haven't read the 2nd article on CS blog... You're just hopeless...
Again, you sold, no? Why do you care? Or you're that desperate and afraid that this project will be great success and you'll miss it so you anxiously want people or project itself to convince you it's real?  That's just pathetic...
Uelairex

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

In the meantime what are your thoughts on this new IoT models development by CS and IBM, what do you make of this, guys? How this will be beneficial to CS and in what way?  Your thoughts?
Uelairex

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

While I'm at it, can someone from the team clarify if there'll be description of the improvements made to consensus in the Dev's journal along with 3.2 release or something similar?
buurraakk

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 06:12:11 AM by buurraakk

Lol.

It's clear from the start that you haven't read the 2nd article on CS blog... You're just hopeless...
Again, you sold, no? Why do you care? Or you're that desperate and afraid that this project will be great success and you'll miss it so you anxiously want people or project itself to convince you it's real?  That's just pathetic...

I’m sorry but where on the IBM website does it show the “partnership”

Don’t you remember how ibm announeced Stellar?

Al the second article is, is credits talking about themselves.
And how they build something om top of ibm analytics.
Which anybody can do that pays ibm, ehich credits does.
Since when dies partnership mean that you pay your partner a monthly fee for 6 years?

And i’m just trying to prevent people from getting tricked into this scam(?) project
botstorm

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

Lol.

Again, you sold, no? Why do you care? Or you're that desperate and afraid that this project will be great success and you'll miss it so you anxiously want people or project itself to convince you it's real?  That's just pathetic...

And i’m just trying to prevent people from getting tricked into this scam(?) project

Here is a link to the official IBM website.
buurraakk

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

Lol.

Exactly my point. All that is, is a “use case” on the ibm website, meaning a client story about how great ibm cloud is.

Ie MARKETING for ibm cloud
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

Lol.

Exactly my point. All that is, is a “use case” on the ibm website, meaning a client story about how great ibm cloud is.

its not a partnership. they just using ibm´s cloud infrastructure. its like saying i have a partnership with google because im using google chrome.
branchun77

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

Lol.

its not a partnership. they just using ibm´s cloud infrastructure. its like saying i have a partnership with google because im using google chrome.

bla bla bla, can you read? Is it possible that any their customer just mentioned on their official website? They are going to implement IOT business models together and will present joint MVP in the near future? Or is their Vice President liar? Don't think so, all announcements are agreed by the parties of the deal, they would easily sue the project if they spread false information, relax and accept that, it's much easier to raise some doubts than have a closer look to priority points, everything that you are saying is nonsense
buurraakk

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Lol.

bla bla bla, can you read? Is it possible that any their customer just mentioned on their official website? They are going to implement IOT business models together and will present joint MVP in the near future? Or is their Vice President liar? Don't think so, all announcements are agreed by the parties of the deal, they would easily sue the project if they spread false information, relax and accept that, it's much easier to raise some doubts than have a closer look to priority points, everything that you are saying is nonsense

Dont spread speculation as facts.

The fact is that credits claims a partnership whole all they do is use ibms platform and pay for it.

Until ibm confirms ibm is nothing but a supplier of credits
pyce

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

I'm so proud for CREDITS. Cooperation with IBM is a huge deal!  Cool
branchun77

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Lol.

Dont spread speculation as facts.

The fact is that credits claims a partnership whole all they do is use ibms platform and pay for it.

Until ibm confirms ibm is nothing but a supplier of credits

Time will show who is right, looking forward MVP which will be the most important proof of this partnership, no one is interested in your opinion, I do not understand your goal, if you are not interested in the project, why are you here and demostrating assumptions as the facts
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: