Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40199 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Hello Friends,

some times it takes time to do all the programming etc. its a complex task and there may be delays. Credits team is very good. they always reply on every query in telegram. I am sure that it will be released this week.

Yeah, it's good you understand that, because many people can't get it to their head that this team is doing almost everything from a scratch, not just copy existing stuff and make it better.

2 more weeks to go, and these people are still expecting everything to be delivered on time.

I blame cs team, because they are still promisung mainnet in q4.
When eventually 31-12 clmes around and team launched “private mainnet v2.0” and token dumps another -50%, then you’ll come back here and bash the team again.

No way they will deliver mainnet on time. They cant even deliver testnet 3 since 30th of november, and signal server still hsnt been removed lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

Hello Friends,

some times it takes time to do all the programming etc. its a complex task and there may be delays. Credits team is very good. they always reply on every query in telegram. I am sure that it will be released this week.

Yeah, it's good you understand that, because many people can't get it to their head that this team is doing almost everything from a scratch, not just copy existing stuff and make it better.

2 more weeks to go, and these people are still expecting everything to be delivered on time.

When eventually 31-12 clmes around and team launched “private mainnet v2.0” and token dumps another -50%, then you’ll come back here and bash the team again.

No way they will deliver mainnet on time. They cant even deliver testnet 3 since 30th of november, and signal server still hsnt been removed lol.

Poor burok, if only someone would care about what you think or do...

Once again, blame anything and anyone you want, but  not yourself, that's okay.

Dectonn

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

Hello Friends,

and I believe someone has already explained you the stuff about signal server, but as per usual you don't read and understand anything. Good for you.
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

Hello Friends,

Yup, this is what I like about this team, admins are very responsive and always answer people's questions,  at least one of admins is always in the chat Wink
Uelairex

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:09:54 AM

Hello Friends,

You again, huh, you seem to have a lot of time.

Only impatient fellows that don't understand what gem this project is (i.e. you, though you already sold, but whatever) will dump because of rescheduling to polish and optimize the platform.

Who cares if SS is still there, it doesn't do anything to the consensus and etc. Either way it'll be removed, there's already an alternative way to connect to the network through nodes IP. But you don't know that, because, guess what, you haven't tested the platform.
buurraakk

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 02:36:41 PM by buurraakk

Hello Friends,

Only impatient fellows that don't understand what gem this project is (i.e. you, though you already sold, but whatever) will dump because of rescheduling to polish and optimize the platform.

Who cares if SS is still there, it doesn't do anything to the consensus and etc. Either way it'll be removed, there's already an alternative way to connect to the network through nodes IP. But you don't know that, because, guess what, you haven't tested the platform.

You know what does influence consensus?
The secret algoritm that team doesnt want to publish.
And the rules change that testnet 3.2 has implemented

Do you know what changed?
No you dont. You dont even knowhow the consensus algoritm works because its closed source.

Good luck investing in a black box.

Oh and signal server decides which node you connect to and atart downloading the chain.
Does give me an opprtunity to crash the chain by hacking the SS and deliberately letting people connect to malicious nodes, destroying trust in the chain.

Might be something EOS fanboys are interested in after mainnet is released, so don't expect prices to jump until the SS is completely removed and until the consensus code is fully opensourced.

But you fanboys don't understand those kinds of things.
You only understand fancy words like 1mtps, or smart contracts, instead of the real issues like consensus mechanisms, master node dependency, algorithm fairness in node selection, security of wallets, exponentially rising system requirements on node hardware as load on the network increases, centralisation of nodes on IBM servers, etc etc.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

Credits Testnet 3.3 Release
"We are pleased to announce the release of a new public version of Credits blockchain platform — Testnet 3.3. The current version offers full functionality of the Production Mainnet and has all the unique characteristics of the Credits platform."
https://medium.com/@credits/credits-testnet-3-3-release-32dd01369f6d
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

It is very strange that the price continues to fall, despite the growth of almost all top cryptocurrencies. What is it connected with?
buurraakk

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:14:54 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 06:44:45 PM by buurraakk

And another delay of mainnet.
Told ya.

Guessing it will dump hardz
Prepare for “another buyig opprtunity” “thanks for selling noobs” “you will never get it so cheap”” comments

Going down harddd..
Guess this was the final nail in Credits' coffin.
Already at rank #175 (without that fake Lbank shit).
Probably sub 200 rank tonight.

But dont worry about the team.
They can still retire with the few millions that they probably have left from the ICO.
I mean, they didnt waste all that money on pointless exchange listings on stuff for a reason right.
buurraakk

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

lol, just took 17000 blocks for the 'new stable release candidate testnet' to crash xD
Dectonn

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

Hello Friends,

No you dont. You dont even knowhow the consensus algoritm works because its closed source.

Oh and signal server decides which node you connect to and atart downloading the chain.
Does give me an opprtunity to crash the chain by hacking the SS and deliberately letting people connect to malicious nodes, destroying trust in the chain.

Might be something EOS fanboys are interested in after mainnet is released, so don't expect prices to jump until the SS is completely removed and until the consensus code is fully opensourced.

You only understand fancy words like 1mtps, or smart contracts, instead of the real issues like consensus mechanisms, master node dependency, algorithm fairness in node selection, security of wallets, exponentially rising system requirements on node hardware as load on the network increases, centralisation of nodes on IBM servers, etc etc.

lol, people still waiting for CS to show their secret sauce to copy it, lmao. 

Signal server doesn't decide which node you're connecting to. It pings all network nodes that you've joined the network. And you're downloading the DB from random network node...
Dectonn

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

And another delay of mainnet.
Told ya.

Guessing it will dump hardz
Prepare for “another buyig opprtunity” “thanks for selling noobs” “you will never get it so cheap”” comments

Going down harddd..
Guess this was the final nail in Credits' coffin.
Already at rank #175 (without that fake Lbank shit).
Probably sub 200 rank tonight.

But dont worry about the team.
They can still retire with the few millions that they probably have left from the ICO.
I mean, they didnt waste all that money on pointless exchange listings on stuff for a reason right.

lmao, it's even better now that they released some pressure off them and will have time to conduct all planned test with no hurry and also optimize the platform, check for minor bugs and have more audits for security.

I'm totally fine with that.
Dectonn

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

Hello Friends,

and by the way, team said full code will be published after those audits.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

They will have sharding like their competitors (Tomochain, Zilliqa, Pchain) ? How much TPS they had on testnet and when mainnet launch?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
buurraakk

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

Hello Friends,

and by the way, team said full code will be published after those audits.

Yes because this team had proven to trusthworthy with promises.
I mean, mainnet has only been delayed twice up until now.

Still no exchange listings.

Lets see if they are able to do a live test this weekend.
I’m guessing they’ll postpone that also a few weeks, because testnet 3.3 crashes rigjt out the gate xD
buurraakk

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

Hello Friends,

lol, people still waiting for CS to show their secret sauce to copy it, lmao. 

Signal server doesn't decide which node you're connecting to. It pings all network nodes that you've joined the network. And you're downloading the DB from random network node...

So basically, i cant join the network without the signal server?
Wel except if i now an online node’s ip.
But then that node has to first connect througj a signal server to the network.

Hmm seems like the signsl server is kinda necessary to get things started; ie single point of failure.
Vasiliyolego

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Congrats on the latest release!  An epic milestone reached yet again...my respects to this all star team
Vasiliyolego

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

If new version has all functions of Mainnet then it can handle mln tps, right?
Vasiliyolego

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

And another noob question, what else need to be optimized before mainnet release for public?
Kotarastra

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

If new version has all functions of Mainnet then it can handle mln tps, right?

They said that the scalability features are improved in comparison with the previous versions, so maybe we will see new peak number of transactions per second

Credits Blockchain Platform - Fast Transactions and Autonomous Smart Contracts.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: