Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continued growth or dramatic fall  (Read 740 times)
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Recent signs of bitcoin are giving us some good news. Green market because bitcoin prices increase. I think the bitcoin price will continue to increase. History will repeat and the $ 20,000 price will return in a few months and we will receive unexpected growth in the value of bitcoin.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loismanny88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Nobody can tell for sure. Long term growth is pretty much certain, but nobody can predict the short term market path...it's too volatile and run by emotions.
ArtVal

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

Probably the worst is over. Now only forward, and I like that very good news began to come out. I think that 50k for bitcoin this year.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Nobody can tell for sure. Long term growth is pretty much certain, but nobody can predict the short term market path...it's too volatile and run by emotions.
Everyone is said long term investment is safe of our investment but all the peoples are expecting quick profit so after investing they are all afraid in the investment. This is Crypto currency and it is completely transparent to everyone so we only choose the right platform it is our responsibility and our own decision so we should choose Bitcoin it is supporting to the long term growth.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

There is no time we will have constant appreciation without depreciation in price when we are talking about cryptocurrency. The only thing that always bring about the dramatic fall is FUD and bad news. For now we do not  have any new bad news so the market will e smooth.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?

Hi!

Currently, bitcoin start to recover its market. Bitcoin had worse performance in Q1 of 2018. However, as usual like previous year’s bitcoin start to perform well with Q2. According to my opinion, still cannot predict bitcoin price will continuously rise. Because of bitcoin already reach 9000-9300$ resistance area in the market. If bitcoin will able to break that resistance area then bitcoin will able to reach 11000$+.Because of less resistance will appear after that price. Recently some good news was able to make bitcoin market green. Also this market rise will be a sign of warm-up by bulls. Personally I believe bitcoin will reach 11000-14000$ at the mid-year and it will reach 25k-30k at the end of year.

Thanks
Have A Nice Day!  

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

I think the crypto market will continue to grow. Despite the fact that the price of bitcoin stopped around 8800-9000 US dollars,
the total capitalization of the crypto-currency market increased from 370 billion to 400 billion US dollars. This shows the interest of investors to the altcoins.
The index of  bitcoin dominance also decreased to 37%. Although 2 weeks ago it was about 45%. With this in mind, we can get an explosive growth of altcoins in 2018.

sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Bitcoin / altcoin / digital asset, I believe is the future of all currency in the world and the price will keep increasing in the next months. Since I am learning in economics then I believe the major thing that can make price fluctuation is Supply and Demand. The government regulation, fud news, etc. are only minor factor that’s makes correction of bitcoin prices. Only 21 million bitcoin is created, that’s means supply is limited and demand will keep increasing as many people now aware about bitcoin. With that condition, there is no doubt that bitcoin price will always increasing.

look, green color of the market makes people positive, look at the comments above now and 3 weeks ago
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
i think it was a continuing growth because that was my think in this past days and that was my answer to my prayers.

zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

Rise or fall, either of the two is just normal. What important is the technology is continuing to grow and this is a very good sign.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

I have watched the market closely and seems like we are entering the bull market, so many positive sign in BTC and other crypto, I think the market will continue to grow, but it can only grow further if there is a clear decision from the government, the correction still can happened but most of the time it will be green zone
The entry to the bullish trend seems to be pretty much clear from the recent market trends. And when we see the upcoming events or the ones already happening around, they tend to have a direct bearing on the price of the bitcoin, either in a positive way or the negative. Like you see In India the current court case petition filed by Ahmedabad-based cryptocurrency exchange CoinRecoil (Kali Digital Eco-Systems Pvt Ltd) is in process. the final decision in the case is going to impact the market value of the bitcoin. then the tax day in US that passed recently has had its mark to leave upon the market. So in my opinion also if we oversee such events and concentrate on the market alone, continued growth in the price of the bitcoin is expected. The period of dramatic fall has been the talks of the past. Let's not talk about i again now and remain positive.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

I have watched the market closely and seems like we are entering the bull market, so many positive sign in BTC and other crypto, I think the market will continue to grow, but it can only grow further if there is a clear decision from the government, the correction still can happened but most of the time it will be green zone
The price of bitcoin has started to rise up to the moon,every bitcoiners needs proofs of the rising value of BTC and now we already seeing this upcoming bull run.It started to recover from its deep.And as long as it was being adopted and becoming more users and merchants predicted value for those bitcoin enthusiast is not possible to happen.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

We are now in the second quarter of year. Take a look on the statistics.  Smiley  I am vote for further growth of bitcoin and whole market.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

The price of bitcoin has started to rise up to the moon,every bitcoiners needs proofs of the rising value of BTC and now we already seeing this upcoming bull run.It started to recover from its deep.And as long as it was being adopted and becoming more users and merchants predicted value for those bitcoin enthusiast is not possible to happen.
yes this is a proof for those who invested last Jan and lost hopes on this Bitcoin. I think many people sold their bitcoins because they lost hopes and they thought it will not recover. Now they feel sad, the market is growing but this pump increased hopes for BTC holders and future investors.
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Growth could only be possible if nothing goes wrong!!!
Be a positive thinker, i must say that 2018 would be the great year  Smiley
So keep hold your troops...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

the market's pulse will be stable again, and the market will not fall again, there are many indications that the market will be bullish, the biggest indication that affects the market will be bullish is that many investors who believe in crypto market, the trust of the public increases, and because the correction will end in a few months again.

so we see bitcoin prices will always grow and now approach to $ 9000. and will be stable until the end of april.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

I think that bitcoin might pull this off even if there's lots of negativities in the media and some might others influenced to quit investing to bitcoin. Yes there's a factor for it to fall but there's still some higher factors to make the rate of bitcoin get back on its track and it's just a matter of time. Just be patient with it and everything will go through as planned. Bitcoin never fails its promise, to give profit and it will fail if you don't trust in it.
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

bitcoin will continue to grow, as fall of bitcoin always rises and rises higher than the highest peak ever achieved, so bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

I believe at the end of every turmoil there is always a sunshine so bitcoin price is going to grow despite the fake news and limitations facing bitcoin, because bitcoin has every capacity to keep growing in price with time due to it volatility and operations on the economic law of demands and supply.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Investors unfamiliar with criptocurrency will start donating new money to Bitcoin, which will make the situation very unstable as investors hope Bitcoin prices will continue to rise, as bitcoin growth will continue.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: