Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALLcoins.pw - Multicoins (Auto/)Faucets, Games, Miner, Chat & More...  (Read 27597 times)
elites

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

Thank you for my Blackcoin  Cool:

►►► Allcoins.pw ◄◄◄ BLK &
Multicoins (Auto)Faucets, Games, Exchange, Miner,
Chat,...    BLK    44031879 sat    49 secs ago    RECEIVED    NORMAL

https://allcoins.pw/?ref=7242 
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anachy

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

Of all the pages you try ... This Allcoins is the best.
Serious, with multiple options and payments instantly.
Extraordinary ........... Thank you
freebtcn (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Thanks for your nice reviews guys !

UPDATES :
- the new game is out : DICE GAME
- a new COMMAND MINER is out, with a really high reward !
- a QUIZ GAME is available on the CHAT
Sweetasdad

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

SCUM WITH A SCAM 100%...Lock you out of account. NO SUPPORT you have to be logged in to support, WTF!.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Thanks for your nice reviews guys !

UPDATES :
- the new game is out : DICE GAME
- a new COMMAND MINER is out, with a really high reward !
- a QUIZ GAME is available on the CHAT

If you do not have good programming skills, do not play with scripts and APIs. Most users access the site via a dynamic IP that changes every day. In addition, your ignorance has caused blocking of good IP addresses.

astront9

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Great site!!! Always pays!!!

talos..
freebtcn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

To answer about your posts :

- Thanks again for the good comments and payments proofs.
- A maintenance was done on the website and if you wasnt able to login during some time, it was normal.
- You can send a support email without been logged in, I let you search a little, it's easy to find.
- About the dynamic IP...  Lol. Don't know why you think you are smarter than anybody but I am aware and there is no problem to use a new IP everyday.

So.. No issue, no scam, no dev skills problem. Better not to post nonsense sometimes.

Peace
elites

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Thank you for my Blackcoin   Cool

►►► Allcoins.pw ◄◄◄ BLK &
Multicoins (Auto)Faucets, Games, Exchange, Miner,
Chat,...    BLK    52019823 sat    30 secs ago    RECEIVED    NORMAL

https://allcoins.pw/?ref=7242 
Tamer34

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

My new payment Doge!!Thank you my favorite faucet Wink
Poninvest

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

My 1st withdraw on FH: +0.00107365   DASH
Great faucet! Thank you!
lidman

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

Site is not safe full access to database
Evzhek

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Good faucet! :)Paying! I like this . Ref https://allcoins.pw/?ref=31951
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 05:54:35 PM by onlinedragon

Told you guys already 3 times that the user duivel didn't receive two PIVX withdraws, instead of solving the problem and take a look seriously you guys told me that you will block me from the chat if I start talking about another time. If you did check the address yourself than you could see that no transaction was send or received with that address since that date. Also really strange to say that I should check the txid myself when it's impossible to copy the txid from your website.

Really don't like it when people act like I am dumb and not even take a look if I possibly could be right. Threaten to block me in this situation is not the way but possible we have a different vision how to run a website or service

User: duivel
20/05 paid tx
21/05 pending
pivx address: D5osMBEX6U5tW6w6B8S1qjz1kA2S19Ashu
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pivx/address.dws?D5osMBEX6U5tW6w6B8S1qjz1kA2S19Ashu.htm

update:
MODHTT5041 : onlinedragon allcoins should get back to you soon, sorry about earlier on today things were getting a little busy and stressful from my point of view
onlinedragon : for me this isn't a really big problem but understand that it's not really funny for duivel if she click all the time for nothing
HTT5041 PM you : I like you enthusiasm on how you care for Divuel but allcoins will NOT like that comment Im not saying take it down but just be prepared please for everyones sake
HTT5041 PM you : actually now I reread that, I see that you have said we didnt check the withdraw history when 3 moderators and the owner of the site did so...
MODSidd466 : onlinedragon That's great !
MODHTT5041 : onlinedragon ok!
onlinedragon : seriously you could easily check if i was wrong or wright if you did check the blockchain
[Allcoins BOT] : #10507 onlinedragon was muted by HTT5041 for 1440 minutes.
MODHTT5041 : There is no helping this guy I did all I could...
MODHTT5041 : That is a day...
MODSidd466 : HTT5041 You did good !

It's unbelievable but just got banned, really childish behavior from HTT5041 if this is the way how he solve problems.
HTT5041

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

Told you guys already 3 times that the user duivel didn't receive two PIVX withdraws, instead of solving the problem and take a look seriously you guys told me that you will block me from the chat if I start talking about another time. If you did check the address yourself than you could see that no transaction was send or received with that address since that date. Also really strange to say that I should check the txid myself when it's impossible to copy the txid from your website.

Really don't like it when people act like I am dumb and not even take a look if I possibly could be right. Threaten to block me in this situation is not the way but possible we have a different vision how to run a website or service

20/05 paid tx
21/05 pending
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pivx/address.dws?D5osMBEX6U5tW6w6B8S1qjz1kA2S19Ashu.htm

update:
MODHTT5041 : onlinedragon allcoins should get back to you soon, sorry about earlier on today things were getting a little busy and stressful from my point of view
HTT5041 PM you : actually now I reread that, I see that you have said we didnt check the withdraw history when 3 moderators and the owner of the site did so...
onlinedragon : seriously you could easily check if i was wrong or wright if you did check the blockchain

Ok I am posting this to apologise about the issues. I will not remove or shorten it though, firstly the withdrawal was sent and most likely lost in the Blockchain moderators of allcoins cannot help we don’t run the Blockchain or have any influence on how it runs. Secondly three moderators who are volunteers including me tried to help you and your issue we didn’t succeed this doesn’t mean we are of bad support it means we did everything we could to help. Lastly you did not help the situation, ever time proposed an idea and it didn’t work you complained for three consecutive days, granted as moderators we get a lot of help requests but when it is clearly stated to you that unfortunately we can’t help you were persistent. Please consider this a message to clear up the issue. Thanks for taking your time to read this,
HTT5041.

(Moderator on allcoins)
onlinedragon

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

20/05 paid tx
21/05 pending

update:

Ok I am posting this to apologise about the issues. I will not remove or shorten it though, firstly the withdrawal was sent and most likely lost in the Blockchain moderators of allcoins cannot help we don’t run the Blockchain or have any influence on how it runs. Secondly three moderators who are volunteers including me tried to help you and your issue we didn’t succeed this doesn’t mean we are of bad support it means we did everything we could to help. Lastly you did not help the situation, ever time proposed an idea and it didn’t work you complained for three consecutive days, granted as moderators we get a lot of help requests but when it is clearly stated to you that unfortunately we can’t help you were persistent. Please consider this a message to clear up the issue. Thanks for taking your time to read this,
HTT5041.

(Moderator on allcoins)
Actually you did already say sorry in the chat but can't take that really serious since you ban me directly after it. Alls transaction that are send should be visible in the blockchain if a transaction don't exist in the blockchain the transaction is never send. Please don't try to explain me how a blockchain is working. Perhaps moderators don't have the same tools as the ower of the website to look into problems. But even in that situation it was better if you asked the owner if he could look into this.

Also I don't care about mine account only want that mine wife receive the payment she deserve to get from this website.
HTT5041

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

20/05 paid tx
21/05 pending

update:

Ok I am posting this to apologise about the issues. I will not remove or shorten it though, firstly the withdrawal was sent and most likely lost in the Blockchain moderators of allcoins cannot help we don?t run the Blockchain or have any influence on how it runs. Secondly three moderators who are volunteers including me tried to help you and your issue we didn?t succeed this doesn?t mean we are of bad support it means we did everything we could to help. Lastly you did not help the situation, ever time proposed an idea and it didn?t work you complained for three consecutive days, granted as moderators we get a lot of help requests but when it is clearly stated to you that unfortunately we can?t help you were persistent. Please consider this a message to clear up the issue. Thanks for taking your time to read this,
HTT5041.

(Moderator on allcoins)
Actually you did already say sorry in the chat but can't take that really serious since you ban me directly after it. Alls transaction that are send should be visible in the blockchain if a transaction don't exist in the blockchain the transaction is never send. Please don't try to explain me how a blockchain is working. Perhaps moderators don't have the same tools as the ower of the website to look into problems. But even in that situation it was better if you asked the owner if he could look into this.

Also I don't care about mine account only want that mine wife receive the payment she deserve to get from this website.

I understand how you feel, I muted you because of the comment you made even after I apologised and explained why we couldn’t help, I would not call my behaviour childish I call it reasonable and justified according to the situation.
freebtcn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Hi,

In almost all circonstances, we don't provide support for external user. If your friend got any trouble, he need to ask by himself.

For your question, the payment is showed as "PENDING" ... Its need something more to say?
and all of the confusing comes from this and that's probably didnt help anyone in this issue :

- You talk about blockchain for a pending withdrawal and it's a nonsense.
- MOD can't easily check user's account without talking to them directly.

PIVX are in maintenance actually, so it's not available and all payment/deposit made are pending and will be done soon.

Anyway, end of story I guess. Have fun !
Nh37

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

Great high paying faucet! Come get you some!  Smiley Wink Cool BTC

Have any questions feel free to ask a mod in the chat, were more than happy to help!

jstreload

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

Faucet is up and running and I just collected
onlinedragon

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:56:39 AM

Hi,

In almost all circonstances, we don't provide support for external user. If your friend got any trouble, he need to ask by himself.

For your question, the payment is showed as "PENDING" ... Its need something more to say?
and all of the confusing comes from this and that's probably didnt help anyone in this issue :

- You talk about blockchain for a pending withdrawal and it's a nonsense.
- MOD can't easily check user's account without talking to them directly.

PIVX are in maintenance actually, so it's not available and all payment/deposit made are pending and will be done soon.

Anyway, end of story I guess. Have fun !

Bad move from your moderators to blame me for being disrespectful, if you check the chat log you would see something totally different. It’s already strange to ban someone after he just said sorry to me.

It’s really simple she did  2 pivx withdraws, one showed as pending and the other as paid tx, also the transaction that shows as paid isn’t send at all or it would be visible in the blockchain. If you did check the address you would see that both transactions are never send. Tried to explain this already a few times and it should be easy to check but it looks like you guys don’t want to understand this. For me it’s clear that pending transactions are not send yet do you guys understand what a blockchain is.

Understand that I don’t want to keep discussing about this, only want that she receive the payments she deserve. After she receive her payment we will remove our account and you will never see us again.

Both unpaid pivx transactions:
20/05 paid tx(pivx)
21/05 pending(pivx)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: