Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO /  (Read 2922 times)
Doomredeemer

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

Your company looks good. How can I help you in your development? Please, email me a private message if you are interested in anything
Tator

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

Cyber security now really comes to the fore. After all we must always remember that no one is completely immune on the Internet. So these guys are doing a good job
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

EOS is a very cool project. I'm glad that the EOS blockchain  finds its use. In the next six months, many projects will want to use EOS as a basis for their projects
JamesCook

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

What cryptocurrency can I use to purchase?
Nihao_June

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Do you think the project has a future?
Zen_Kass

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

I think it depends on whether the project will find its audience
Gajurus

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

It is worth adding that the potential audience of the project is not only the site owners, but also all Internet users. Therefore, in this sense, the project has a very advantageous position
Nihao_June

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

It is worth adding that the potential audience of the project is not only the site owners, but also all Internet users. Therefore, in this sense, the project has a very advantageous position

I don't quite understand how this project can help to ordinary users. After all, they don't really care about the cash losses of companies.
Gajurus

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

I don't quite understand how this project can help to ordinary users. After all, they don't really care about the cash losses of companies.
Yes it is. But Uncloak will work not only to protect the interests of companies, but also to protect public sites, such as social networks. And this, you will agree, affects the interests of each of us
Nihao_June

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

Yes it is. But Uncloak will work not only to protect the interests of companies, but also to protect public sites, such as social networks. And this, you will agree, affects the interests of each of us
But there are millions of such public sites. Where will they recruit such staffing capacity to check out all of them?
Gajurus

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

But there are millions of such public sites. Where will they recruit such staffing capacity to check out all of them?

Well, hired workers will certainly play a big role, but it is logical to assume that most of the work will be performed by artificial intelligence.
Nihao_June

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Well, hired workers will certainly play a big role, but it is logical to assume that most of the work will be performed by artificial intelligence.

Oh, I completely overlooked the using of artificial intelligence. Now everything has become clearer. So I will study its meaning on this project
Gajurus

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

Oh, I completely overlooked the using of artificial intelligence. Now everything has become clearer. So I will study its meaning on this project

In short, the introduction and using of AI will allow scanning of public and private networks to search of vulnerabilities and this process can continue indefinitely
BearuBear

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

The project is aimed at fighting a truly terrible thing. It's wonderful that people are trying to find solutions
Akinohn

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Whatever the reasons, the idea of ​​the project is already decently raised, and here you can go only at speed, quality and mass advertising. And here they plan to stretch all this. It's better a month, but it's strong and bright.
Moto_angel

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Do they support the KYC system?
Anayajurus

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

Uncloak will catch cyber-criminals and then severely punish them, won't it?
Adokelv

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Uncloak will catch cyber-criminals and then severely punish them, won't it?
No, they leave this case to the police. Uncloak solves the problem of hacking even before criminals want to do it
Ttexav

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
Will they figure out criminals intentions and then will tell the police about it?
Grinin

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
Will they figure out criminals intentions and then will tell the police about it?
Despite the fact that they have a very powerful artificial intelligence, it doesn't have extrasensory abilities. Everything works completely differently imo Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: