Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The global eradication of Shitcoins.  (Read 521 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

This idea is hard to realize and I don't think investors would believe it either. To return their investments totally? We know the coins are volatile it could drop and the transaction fees are always paid to miners. So the amount of money cannot be the same again. I don't know how this should work but we will see if there will be such event. Send us some updates should this project be implemented.
Which investor actually wants to believe that bullshit ? Give me your shitcoin, I will give you money which you can decide to redistribute and everyone goes home happy. Is that not what they simply call 'too good to be true ?' Anyone who is bag holding shitcoin should learn from it and try not to bag hold next time.

This platform is unrealistic because it does not sound like an idea any serious business owner would want to come up with since they have nothing to gain here. Moreover, there is no single website or announcement on this ?

Probably just some group of people since I saw another Jullar-alex recently, trying to scoop people off their shit coins and see if they can get anything from it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JULLAR-TONI (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

We respect your opinion, I understand that this idea is too good to be true.
Therefore a project was developed incognito.
I note that the idea was 180 days ago, now this is a project that is at the stage of launch.
Soon we will inform you about the start of the project.

JULLAR provides our investors with an innovative offer, creating a new community "JULLAR".  The society is interested in unite, in order to eliminate the sitkoins and return lost money to the pockets of our members of society, victims of a failed investment experience.

A platform of JULLAR is totality of service for users, The global eradication of Shitcoins, Blockchain Joust Jullar, Blockchain scanning Jullar.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

The "JULLAR" platform allows an investor to return money to his pocket spent on Shitcoins and make a decision, leave money in his pocket or redistribute his own funds, to reliable companies, for a crypto community.

How does that work? I mean what the usefulness of this strategy to the JULLAR company itself or whatever service it is that you are providing. I mean whats the procedure for whole thing and how does it creates the trust network amongst the investors. Do we need to purchase the coins through your service?

A link to the official website, whitepaper or your service would be grateful because your one line doesn't make any sense at all.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

The "JULLAR" platform allows an investor to return money to his pocket spent on Shitcoins and make a decision, leave money in his pocket or redistribute his own funds, to reliable companies, for a crypto community.
How does that platform do that?  Do you think people will be assured after reading a little description of whatever platform you are advertising? You should direct us to the link of your website if you have any.

I'm always baffled by people who buy into projects without taking time to do the research first and prefer to buy worthless overpumped shit instead of the established coins that won't lose 50% value in a couple days.

Also, I can't seem to find any information about this project apart from this thread.
Well, that's their fault and still, they will blame the ICO at the end for not delivering in time and the result is not something that they expected.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

I wondered about that....how far it can go? What will we do, if there will be a 100.000 different coins? They all cannot just have any price thought..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

do you know what youre saying here?do you even know how much are we speaking here?billions of amount has been spent for those shitcoin and now telling us that youre company can return it back?

If the person will INVEST IN YOUR PROJECT?the he will become another victim lol
JULLAR-TONI (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

I can explain that this is a long way, and there will be a long queue, but if we do not start today, who really suffered, then when.  We, for our part, will prove to you in practice that a global refund will begin.  And it's not just words, you'll see with your own eyes, and then all the talk.

Yes ICO will.  But before the launch, the Shitcoins liquidation platform will be launched.  In a month we will give links, to all rules of participation in the liquidation of Shitcoins and a roadmap for implementing projects, and when we launch the platform at full capacity.
JULLAR-TONI (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

I can explain that this is a long way, and there will be a long queue, but if we do not start today, who really suffered, then when.  We, for our part, will prove to you in practice that a global refund will begin.  And it's not just words, you'll see with your own eyes, and then all the talk.

Yes ICO will.  But before the launch, the Shitcoins liquidation platform will be launched. 
In a month we will give links, to all rules of participation in the liquidation of Shitcoins and a roadmap for implementing projects, and when we launch the platform at full capacity.
JULLAR-TONI (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

Yes ICO will.  But before the launch, the Shitcoins liquidation platform will be launched. 
Soon! 30 days and we will provide links, to all rules of participation in the elimination of Shitcoins and a roadmap for the implementation of projects, and when we launch the platform at full capacity.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

Maybe instead of using this special platform of yours one should not spend it on shitcoins in the first place?
I'm always baffled by people who buy into projects without taking time to do the research first and prefer to buy worthless overpumped shit instead of the established coins that won't lose 50% value in a couple days.

Also, I can't seem to find any information about this project apart from this thread.

I can't believe I am not the only person who thinks this way because for a project to get my attention, the chances are high that the project must have appeal to a lot of experts and people knowledgeable in the crypto space, whose opinion mattered and not for few coins. It must have gotten such huge momentum but the problem we have with people is that they are too in a hurry thinking by investing fast would give them the "bonus for early investors" which is a way to get them to part with their resources and at the end of the day, both the investment and the bonus either worthless or didn't show up eventually.

My advise is even if you cannot carry out the investigation and due diligence on a project, be calm about it and follow it closely, someone who has the capacity would do the job and you can make decision based on the findings rather than jumping into it without thinking.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

I think it wouldn't make any sense. If shitcoins know there are services like this, they won't use the service because they know the funds they get can be taken away from them. Another thing is, people do not need this because a shitcoin is pretty easy to identify and everyone who invested on shitcoins probably deserve losing capital since they are too lazy to do their own research about the project they are putting their money in.  But that's just my opinion though.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

I think it wouldn't make any sense. If shitcoins know there are services like this, they won't use the service because they know the funds they get can be taken away from them. Another thing is, people do not need this because a shitcoin is pretty easy to identify and everyone who invested on shitcoins probably deserve losing capital since they are too lazy to do their own research about the project they are putting their money in.  But that's just my opinion though.

The thing is, there will always be people who will deal with shitcoins because they can be profitable in the onset. Some people really know when to get out after profiting from these shitcoins while other will be stuck and lose. With how much bogus coins are there in the market, i think it will take time ans cooperation from exchanges to mostly get rid of them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

It sounds interesting, but I do not really imagine how this is realized. collecting money for these shitcoins will occur on the same platform? but what is the point of these projects to collect funds on it, if investors can at any time return them? or are they reimbursed by the platform? then where does the platform get the money? can I get more information? and a link to the site of the platform
I guess someone is thinking exactly what I am thinking. It sounds vague and unrealistic to me.
Normally, someone is collecting the shitcoins in exchange for money and in this case, Jullar is. So what is the main point here if I am doing something that does not eventually pay me because shitcoins are shitcoins, whichever hand it is being transferred to, so at the end, Jullar stands to gain nothing, and I wonder how someone would operate business like that unless there is something here we are not understanding.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

How does that work? I mean what the usefulness of this strategy to the JULLAR company itself or whatever service it is that you are providing. I mean whats the procedure for whole thing and how does it creates the trust network amongst the investors. Do we need to purchase the coins through your service?

A link to the official website, whitepaper or your service would be grateful because your one line doesn't make any sense at all.
Exactly this is what I'm thinking about how do you guys collecting money from those shitcoins?  people have spent their money on those shitcoins and it's kinda impossible to get the money back, though your idea is really helping, people need some details about how does this project work. Instead of collecting those funds it's better if you guys can make some review or something to warn people that those projects are shitcoins.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

I do not understand! Then what does Jullar get to gain in all this. At least, if someone who has been bag holding shitcoins decides to get a return on the money spent, that obviously will be to get the present value and if the coin is still on the market anyway. So, in this case, and assuming that Jullar is holding the shitcoins at the end while the so called person ends up getting something for it and redistributing into other cryptocurrency, what would be to gain from here? Just my thoughts!
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

Are you saying you make another shitcoin to eradicate most of the shitcoins out there? It's not simple as that, one should not let their guard down in investments, it's money- I mean real money and you should not invest in the first place if you are afraid to lose your money. Their is a way to stop shitcoins, and that is to stop all of this including BTC and every alts out their that already have popularity and purposes.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

I do not understand! Then what does Jullar get to gain in all this. At least, if someone who has been bag holding shitcoins decides to get a return on the money spent, that obviously will be to get the present value and if the coin is still on the market anyway. So, in this case, and assuming that Jullar is holding the shitcoins at the end while the so called person ends up getting something for it and redistributing into other cryptocurrency, what would be to gain from here? Just my thoughts!

Well if there's no way for them to gain, there's no way for them to really give you anything. What they're planning is a pipe dream, in short, and anyone involved is just going to get burned. It seemed like you were stopping just short of saying there's no way this could be real, so I said it for you lol.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

This jullar's global platform with eradication of shitcoins is very much interesting. But i don't want to interrupt or something, I have search about your platform. There isn't any website for us to study that platform you have mentioned. Just a Twitter account of that jullars introducing it, I am unsure if it's already implemented or not. It is suspicious to me, and to tell you honestly I will not took a bate on this.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

That is well and good. It actually gives us a safety net when we invest on alt coins. But then gain, what we should do more is that to study and really look into the coin you are investing in. Besides, if coins are crap, then it would be eradicated by themselves without us even having to lift a finger to do it. But then again, if the platform is true, that would be awesome.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
JULLAR-TONI (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

Dear users of the bitcointalk community, please accept the previously proposed topic of liquidation of Shitcoins for discussion. You can get acquainted with the project by https://jullar.io/
We will patiently listen to your criticism, take note and listen to the advice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: