Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way to sort threads by newest (instead of last post)?  (Read 407 times)
hreyhrey2 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

I was interested in sorting the alt coin's by the newest thread instead of just last post... Is this possible? I tried finding it but couldn't so maybe someone knows a extension or something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

I was interested in sorting the alt coin's by the newest thread instead of just last post... Is this possible? I tried finding it but couldn't so maybe someone knows a extension or something.

Upon looking also for a solution for this problem looks like there's​ no way could do about this problem. Can't sort the dates posted.  

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
hreyhrey2 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Anyone know of any extension of sorts?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:12:38 PM
Merited by SoulBargain (2), InvoKing (1), BitFinnese (1)

Yes. Use this function: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0;sort=first_post;desc (number 67.0 is the board number for Altcoin Discussion).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

Yes. Use this function: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0;sort=first_post;desc (number 67.0 is the board number for Altcoin Discussion).

you mean type the first_post in the url? genious! you have solved my confusion Grin
ThemonkiiX

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

I have found some issue, when using "first_post", the oldest thread appeared in the first. However, I wonder how to sort by the newest?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:32:29 AM
Merited by SoulBargain (1)

I have found some issue, when using "first_post", the oldest thread appeared in the first. However, I wonder how to sort by the newest?

You must add the ;desc after "first_post", so that it is in descending order. The link SFR10 gave sorts by newest.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ThemonkiiX

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

You must add the ;desc after "first_post", so that it is in descending order. The link SFR10 gave sorts by newest.

Fine, that's worked, THX
HabitsIntensified

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: