Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple BULL RUN  (Read 284 times)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

I'm still not convince in investing to Ripple, Look what happened to those bandwagons who invested ripple @ 2-3usd per token, and now the price is so low. It is risky to invest to centralized token because we dont know what will happen with their decision

What kind of an argument is that?

If you're not buying ripple because it went down, then what coin are you buying? What about those bandwagons who bought bitcoin at 18,000$? Or LTC? Or anything? Everything went down!

Like the guy before me said, XRP will just remain considered as a cryptocoin like any other for now. At least by the 90% of us who don't know better.

And you might forget it, but there are still people who have more trust in centralized institutions. Like it or not.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

But XRP is a centralized token.
The overinvestment of XRP is not a sensible option, since the idea of cryptocurrency markets should be decentralized.

Totally agree. By investing in XRP you are leaving your funds at the mercy of its creators and top-investors, who can easily manipulate the market.
When you invest with this coin, you really risk your money, fate is in the hands of developers and whales, we really don't have any clue if we
will be able to survive with how the value fluctuate, when pumped showed up, then expect the next big dumped to happen as well, as whales
will cash out their earnings and enjoy each profits that they gained from the artificial bull run.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

I think it will rise at more or less the same percentage as the whole market.
It is a good prospect, however, do you really want to support it? Do you know why I'm asking (why was Bitcoin created in the first place)?

I fully agree., Ripple will be growing along with the entire market despite ripple's excellent prospects. If the market drops, like today - ripple's price also will drop with the market. No doubt, the ripple will reach $ 1 and rise higher, but the whole market should grow for this.
LenaRoid

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

Today several channels talked about Ripple rebounded.
Analysts provided some reasons behind it.

1. Altcoins can be purchased by using US dollars on Binance in the future.
2. XRP performance.
3. Tax season is over.
4. Market optimism.

https://www.finstead.com/bite/Ripple-XRP-Comeback-A-Bull-Case

What makes me interested in Ripple again is because it promises to transform banking system by using blockchain technology. Currently, many renowned banks and payment providers are the clients of the company.

Do you think Ripple will raise to $1 recently?  Grin
ripple is a joke, not even close to others decentralized blockchains,but we all in crypto for decentralazing. i didnt invest into it and i would,even if it will bring me money...this coins made by bankers for bankers, you made them billioners,those who bought this coin

Egretia •• World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

i still had a traumatic with ripple since i had ever bought it for 4$, but hope it's recover now.
but people said it's hard to mooning because it's centralized
Vizzoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

I don't like Ripple at all, it seems unsafe
I don't know why but it doesnt seem good for me, maybe I'm just not right..
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Ripple is just a shit coin if you like it or not. I don't see it having much of a future with most of its coin supply locked away by the devs and once that supply gets brought into circulation the only thing everyone should expect is this over valued shitcoin to get back to its real price which is at the ground.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Ripple is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, an exceptional project that has enormous potential. Its technology has already been used by very important companies and I am very optimistic about a much more widespread use in the near future. I think that if the positive market phase continues, within a few months it will return to the price levels at the beginning of the year
arapgeceleri

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

ripple is showing off pretty well now. a subcoin that should be evaluated. it has a very nice feat right now. if we buy it at this price and make it hodl we can win nice money.

newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

I invested in the ripple and at the moment I can not say that from it you can expect a lot of growth but I hope that I'm wrong  Cheesy
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

But man, they lie to your face!

there is no way ripple is decentralized cryptocurrency... it's just a cryptocurrency... Some say it's not even a currency

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

I do not think that BULL RUN has started now. Minimum in the middle of summer or closer to the autumn. Maybe we'll see $ 3 for XRP again
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

It seems the ATH of ripple has gotten to $1 in the past. If this is true, then good solid news should be able to take it back there. It seems ripple responds more to fundamental analysis than technical analysis
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

It seems the ATH of ripple has gotten to $1 in the past. If this is true, then good solid news should be able to take it back there. It seems ripple responds more to fundamental analysis than technical analysis

Huh

Ripple ATH was at almost 4$ man. Beginning of January 2018.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

You forgot that Ripple are still adding 1Billion supply every month that is added in the market, one reason why Ripple will not be a good buy even if they have a big event every week.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

You forgot that Ripple are still adding 1Billion supply every month that is added in the market, one reason why Ripple will not be a good buy even if they have a big event every week.

Honestly, I have the same question to the author of this curious thread. Ripple will be gaining but only because the other cryptocurrencies will do the same thing. Additionally, I do not think its bull run will last long.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

However, the overall market is not good at the moment, so I don't think XRP will have a good performance.
However, XRP is still one of the top tokens, so when the bull market comes, it will rise sharply.

samuelemma692

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

I'm still not convince in investing to Ripple, Look what happened to those bandwagons who invested ripple @ 2-3usd per token, and now the price is so low. It is risky to invest to centralized token because we dont know what will happen with their decision
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Ripple always rebound no matter what is happening in the market at the moment,  the story is always the same  for ripple.  I just hope ripple will come up with something relevant to everyday life and create a successful cryptocurrency story for the community!

OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Can’t believe I missed out on this run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: