Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT BLOCK Conference - Kyiv, May 18th - Unlocking Blockchain Technology  (Read 153 times)
NickBesedin (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

18 May the five-star Hilton Kyiv Hotel (Kyiv, Ukraine) will host NEXT BLOCK Conference, an outstanding event on blockchain, crypto, and ICO, featuring the industry leaders and startup CEOs. It will be highlighted by FTV Coin Deluxe Party, the most fabulous crypto party 2018 in Eastern Europe.

The event organized by Krypton Events, in partnership with Cryptovest, will bring together over 350+ participants and 20+ speakers.

NEXT BLOCK speakers:

Bobby Lee, Co-founder at BTCC - the first bitcoin exchange in China, Board member at Bitcoin Foundation;
Nimrod May, CMO at Sirin Labs, 4rth largest token crowdsale in history;
Simon Cocking, expert, whose name has been listed on 3 top lists of global blockchain/fintech influencers;
Itay Adam, serial entrepreneur, online marketing expert;
Dmytro Shymkiv, Secretary of the National Reform Council to the President of Ukraine;
Michael Kharenko, CYFRD Frontech Investments, Partner, Managing partner Sayenko Kharenko law firm;
Robert Corriveau, Founder and CEO of Cryptodipity & Gavel Coin, entrepreneur, crypto expert;
Pavel Kravchenko, Co-founder of Distributed Lab, one of the most trusted blockchain experts in Ukraine;
And more than 10 other prominent industry experts ready to talk.

Aside from own speech delivering, speakers will be taking part in panel discussions on:

policy and legal aspect of crypto/ICO industry, regulations;
PR ICO;
ICO as a technology.

Over 20 startup CEOs are looking forward to presenting their projects at Quick-fire Pitch Round. Each partaker will obtain 3 minutes to earn the investor’s trust.

The primary accent of the event is an Official FashionTV FTV Coin Deluxe Party featuring Michel Adam, the founder and sole owner of Fashion TV, an international fashion and lifestyle channel (24/7 broadcasting, 500 mln viewers worldwide, 193 countries). Deluxe Party is supposed to be the greatest crypto entertainment in Eastern Europe 2018.

For those interested in agenda but having no opportunity to be at the scene, online broadcasting will also be available.

To find out more information, buy a ticket, become a speaker or media partner link the website next-block.org.

NEXT BLOCK Conference - Kyiv, May 18th - Unlocking Blockchain Technology
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Hello, sir! Tell me please, will luckchemy.com take part in Conference?

Thank you so much!
NickBesedin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Hi! It is not clear yet, I can update you with that a bit later.

NickBesedin (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Hey guys! I have got a great news for you! Only before May 1st  you are able to purchase tickets for NEXT BLOCK Conference only  with 50% discount.
http://next-block.org/

tokrexOrg
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Hey guys! I have got a great news for you! Only before May 1st  you are able to purchase tickets for NEXT BLOCK Conference only  with 50% discount.
http://next-block.org/

Is HILTON directly at the airport?

tokrex.org - The high-frequency DEX revolution. Join AirDrop.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Is HILTON directly at the airport?

No, it's not, why should it be there?))
Hilton is in the center on Kyiv, near metro University, Tarasa Shevchenko boulevard
All the taxi drivers know this location

bChain02

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

Its in the center of Kyiv, pretty cool area:

30, Taras Shevchenko Boulevard, Kyiv, 01030
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Conference will be held in English? The list of participants looks solid. I think this can be a very interesting event. I wonder how many people will attend this event.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Conference will be held in English? The list of participants looks solid. I think this can be a very interesting event. I wonder how many people will attend this event.

I also wonder, as the spammed with with requests to buy ticket several time
Also I don't appreciate their attitude towards media, so I won't go
In Kyiv there are lots of other better events
If you are around 22 of May - there are several Pizza days, and lots of smaller meetups

bChain02

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

I think there ware a few hundred people there.

Solid event some good projects.

Some not so good, one exchange said the biggest strength of their team was its 'diversity'. Not their experience or skill but their diversity  Huh Huh Huh Huh didnt catch the rest of their presentation but am sure they are going to the moon.
S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Krypton Events CEO Sits Down for Q&A at NEXT BLOCK Conference
https://bitcoingarden.org/krypton-events-ceo-sits-down-for-qa-at-next-block-conference/

Conferences are the place where enthusiasts meet professionals, entrepreneurs find investors, and veterans share their insights with newcomers. The blockchain industry is no exception to the need for these events. Especially when so many of these projects depend both on fostering and belonging to a healthy community.

In short time, NEXT BLOCK Conference is becoming the go-to event for anyone interested in the flourishing space. It has previously featured renowned figures such as Bitcoin Foundation board member Bobby Lee and CryptoCoinNews Editor-in-Chief Simon Cocking. This month, organizers at Krypton Events partnered with Cryptovest for a celebration in Sofia, Bulgaria, supported by PaySafe and CoinMarketCap.

The company’s CEO, Alisa Berezutska, sat down to answer a few questions on what happened....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: