Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] YooMi - The Innovative AI Solution To Optimizing Your Well-Being  (Read 1243 times)
HackingYU

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

love this project and can't wait to be able to use it every day!! so excited!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rakib enew

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Dear Community!
Imagine your life with a personal assistant that takes care of your well-being, optimizes your strength and empowers you exactly where you need it most.
You can finally control your own wellness and well-being, take care of yourself 24/7,
increase your motivation, take good care of your wellbeing and be rewarded and incentivized for it in the process.
Your Yoo-Mi PHA looks like you – or anyone else you choose. This mentor is always there for you,
helping you physically and psychologically to feel amazing, motivating you to improve your wellness,
and providing you with access to the one platform that can make you healthy and help you make the most
of your talents to achieve whatever your heart desires.

Link to Bounty Program | Bitcointalk Main Announcement | Whitepaper

What is Yoo-Mi?

Our Yoo-Mi Personal Health Assistant (PHA) is a virtual personal assistant powered by cutting-edge,
psychology-driven, empathic Artificial Intelligence. This new breed of AI powers our avatar with the
unique ability to assess, understand and empathize with people as individuals, and to stimulate positive
behavioral change that improves the wellness of its users.

How does it work?

Every one of us carries in our pocket a powerful device which tracks vast amount of information about us
which we seldom leverage for our benefit – our mobile phone. The Yoo-Mi PHA is here to change that
and unleash the power of this data in making our lives better. By collecting the useful data you have stored in your
mobile phone, your Yoo-Mi PHA will conduct an analysis of your unique traits, internal motivators,
stressors, resources and other key attributes. It then interprets this information into methods of
engagement; deciding how to communicate with you based on what elicits the most effective response

You can join the Bounty Program HERE

FAQ

How can I help you spread the wellness?
Join the Bounty Program! Here is the address: https://ico.yoo-mi.com/bounty

How many tokens will you distribute for the bounty participants?
1.25% of total supply.

When will bounty hunters get their tokens?
All bounties will be distributed within 60 days from the tokens issuance date.

Does everyone get their entries?
There are no winners- every participant will earn his entries! First 3 places will be rewarded with an extra bonus.

What are the “entries”?
Since we don’t know how many people will participate in the bounty, so instead of “tokens” we give you “entries”, which represent the proportionate part you have in the bounty pool.
We will distribute 4M tokens at the end of the bounty- the number of tokens you will get depends on how many entries you have, and how many entries we have in total.
We don’t know how many people will participate in the bounty, so instead of tokens we give you “entries”.

What does it mean?
Each bounty participant gets entries for performing all kinds of actions(like liking a Facebook post, retweeting, etc.).
You are able to know how many entries you have earned so far by looking at the top of your dashboard.
So, how do I know how many tokens I’ve earned?
Until the bounty is over, you won’t be able to know how many tokens you have, but how many entries!
And why is that? Because we don’t know how many people will participate, and we want to make sure you will get a great number of tokens at the end.

OK! So let’s say the bounty is over- how do I know how many tokens I have? Easy math! let us walk you through the calculations.
The bounty pool contains 1.25 % of the total UME supply.
First- we will divide this number (4M) with the total number of entries earned during the bounty.
let’s say I won 1000 entries and you won 4000, and we are the only 2 people participating, then the total number of entries is 5000.
Second- we will calculate how many tokens equals 1 entry.
In our example, 4M tokens : 5000 entries = 800 tokens for 1 entry
Now, we can calculate how many tokens we’ve earned!
If I earned 1000 entries, and each entry worth 800 tokens, I have 800,000 tokens!

That’s awesome! and how will I get those precious tokens?
No worries! After the bounty is over we will take some time to validate all actions and make sure you met the requirements and qualified to get your entries.
We will publish a spreadsheet with your winnings, so you can make sure all is in order and contact us if you spot any problem.
We asked you to give us your ERC20 wallet address upon registration- the tokens will be sent to your wallet within 60 days from the tokens issuance date.

PLEASE NOTE!
We used the numbers above to make it easy to understand!
In fact, many people participate in the bounty program (and not just 2), so the numbers will change!
The distribution depends on how many people will participate and the number of tokens they will earn.

Click HERE to join our Bounty Program!

For any question you have, please join our Telegram group

KYOUNGJINPARK

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

GOOD LUCK !!!
egyahya

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

it's really great unique project , i like it so much ,,
i wish you good luck and thanks for this great project idea
raiter611

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

Very good project dev.  I hope Ico will success

We hope as well, thank you very much!
zakariacr07

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

Nice project , good luck
awalia

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Bitcointalk username: awalia
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1323200
Native language: Indonesia
Part of the bounty you apply for (ANN/WP/Telegram): ANN/WP/Website
Translation/moderation experience (if any): https://goo.gl/nycWQy
Telegram: @filarisdianto
Ethereum address: 0xb02518F08daeb2Ef11a50edB152C59507D0EB2F5
Email: dancukbanget@gmail.com
semba kouki

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

Dear Community!
Imagine your life with a personal assistant that takes care of your well-being, optimizes your strength and empowers you exactly where you need it most.
You can finally control your own wellness and well-being, take care of yourself 24/7,
increase your motivation, take good care of your wellbeing and be rewarded and incentivized for it in the process.
Your Yoo-Mi PHA looks like you – or anyone else you choose. This mentor is always there for you,
helping you physically and psychologically to feel amazing, motivating you to improve your wellness,
and providing you with access to the one platform that can make you healthy and help you make the most
of your talents to achieve whatever your heart desires.

Link to Bounty Program | Bitcointalk Main Announcement | Whitepaper

What is Yoo-Mi?

Our Yoo-Mi Personal Health Assistant (PHA) is a virtual personal assistant powered by cutting-edge,
psychology-driven, empathic Artificial Intelligence. This new breed of AI powers our avatar with the
unique ability to assess, understand and empathize with people as individuals, and to stimulate positive
behavioral change that improves the wellness of its users.

How does it work?

Every one of us carries in our pocket a powerful device which tracks vast amount of information about us
which we seldom leverage for our benefit – our mobile phone. The Yoo-Mi PHA is here to change that
and unleash the power of this data in making our lives better. By collecting the useful data you have stored in your
mobile phone, your Yoo-Mi PHA will conduct an analysis of your unique traits, internal motivators,
stressors, resources and other key attributes. It then interprets this information into methods of
engagement; deciding how to communicate with you based on what elicits the most effective response

You can join the Bounty Program HERE

FAQ

How can I help you spread the wellness?
Join the Bounty Program! Here is the address: https://ico.yoo-mi.com/bounty

How many tokens will you distribute for the bounty participants?
1.25% of total supply.

When will bounty hunters get their tokens?
All bounties will be distributed within 60 days from the tokens issuance date.

Does everyone get their entries?
There are no winners- every participant will earn his entries! First 3 places will be rewarded with an extra bonus.

What are the “entries”?
Since we don’t know how many people will participate in the bounty, so instead of “tokens” we give you “entries”, which represent the proportionate part you have in the bounty pool.
We will distribute 4M tokens at the end of the bounty- the number of tokens you will get depends on how many entries you have, and how many entries we have in total.
We don’t know how many people will participate in the bounty, so instead of tokens we give you “entries”.

What does it mean?
Each bounty participant gets entries for performing all kinds of actions(like liking a Facebook post, retweeting, etc.).
You are able to know how many entries you have earned so far by looking at the top of your dashboard.
So, how do I know how many tokens I’ve earned?
Until the bounty is over, you won’t be able to know how many tokens you have, but how many entries!
And why is that? Because we don’t know how many people will participate, and we want to make sure you will get a great number of tokens at the end.

OK! So let’s say the bounty is over- how do I know how many tokens I have? Easy math! let us walk you through the calculations.
The bounty pool contains 1.25 % of the total UME supply.
First- we will divide this number (4M) with the total number of entries earned during the bounty.
let’s say I won 1000 entries and you won 4000, and we are the only 2 people participating, then the total number of entries is 5000.
Second- we will calculate how many tokens equals 1 entry.
In our example, 4M tokens : 5000 entries = 800 tokens for 1 entry
Now, we can calculate how many tokens we’ve earned!
If I earned 1000 entries, and each entry worth 800 tokens, I have 800,000 tokens!

That’s awesome! and how will I get those precious tokens?
No worries! After the bounty is over we will take some time to validate all actions and make sure you met the requirements and qualified to get your entries.
We will publish a spreadsheet with your winnings, so you can make sure all is in order and contact us if you spot any problem.
We asked you to give us your ERC20 wallet address upon registration- the tokens will be sent to your wallet within 60 days from the tokens issuance date.

PLEASE NOTE!
We used the numbers above to make it easy to understand!
In fact, many people participate in the bounty program (and not just 2), so the numbers will change!
The distribution depends on how many people will participate and the number of tokens they will earn.

Click HERE to join our Bounty Program!

For any question you have, please join our Telegram group

CrypitalHuong

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

Nice project
JujuCrypto86

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I joined ! good projet !
TXG68BCH

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Nice project
lazyLAG

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:35:35 AM

The project is good we are seeing AI raising and shining in blockchain and many ideas made possible because this technology, hope this see day of light.
Evilbuon

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

ok, i like ICO , i like bountry
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Now that contest is over, what next? When should we expect distribution of reward for the contest participants?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: