Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I got merits, lots of them - do you want some??  (Read 2960 times)
caotringhia

Activity: 277
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

It may also be time for me to experience this forum, there is too much knowledge I do not understand. So I'm not in a hurry to find merit.

Then just read, that is my whole point, 0 Value posts waste everyone's time - especially yours. You could spend that time reading posts and learning any words you struggle with.. In time there will be a whole sea of people with 200+ activity and 0 Merit, those people will be put on ignore by merit sources. Do you understand the long term consequences of that?

Yes i understand that, I deleted the comment earlier because i edited too much, hope you sympathize. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

As a jr member, is in need of merit to rise to the next rank that member.
Who does not want to give free merit to rank up to the member ?, everyone will want to give free merit.

you are not going to get merits, you are about to go on my ignore list. Do you want to know why?

400+ posts in 3 months
I check your last posts and all I saw was bounties and merits.
and lastly - WTF is this horse shit?
Who does not want to give free merit to rank up to the member ?, everyone will want to give free merit.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

I want to have a merit for the reasons that is trusted and giving a helpful idea and good opinion to helping one project oor other purposes im jr.member now waiting who willing to give free merits i hope that let everyone be good to others.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

I want to have a merit for the reasons that is trusted and giving a helpful idea and good opinion to helping one project oor other purposes im jr.member now waiting who willing to give free merits i hope that let everyone be good to others.

Begging for merits, horse shit posts..

This fuloos project aiming the most higher on  demand exchange that can be profitable to user's the advantage of fuloos project are easily can hold coins in doing in the way of transaction in order it should be in apps store that can be trade coins.

Ignore... maybe this will help some other members who want to be part of this community. I really hope so

chuchu111

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

The first post I get to open and it's a goldmine. Thanks for the heads up, will try my best not to indulge myself in bounties
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

The first post I get to open and it's a goldmine. Thanks for the heads up, will try my best not to indulge myself in bounties

Dude I only came into this sub to help some people out and possibly rain some merits on people who I see as deserving, Right now I think I am suffering from eye cancer after reading the latest posts other than yours.

Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

I almost use google translate for discussion. I think the quickest way to be good at English is to contact people who speak English everyday.
Are you remember this one..
Thank TMAN, now I will learn, although it is hard for me.
Seems like you are agree with TMAN's guide before and now you come to this posts with different thought that you are not agree with it anymore. Whats wrong with you, mate?
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

I almost use google translate for discussion. I think the quickest way to be good at English is to contact people who speak English everyday.
Are you remember this one..
Thank TMAN, now I will learn, although it is hard for me.
Seems like you are agree with TMAN's guide before and now you come to this posts with different thought that you are not agree with it anymore. Whats wrong with you, mate?

ahh my favorite would of been shitposter who listened and was rewarded!! How you getting on man?  Thanks for pointing it out, the bloke is on ignore now.

So for all the posters here who think I am full of shit, can you fill them in on what happened and how it has benefited you? make it a decent post and you of course will get more merits!

bangcrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

I believe everyone ever become a newbie before become a legend. As a newbie, I try to make a great post, with structural post or comments. But, there are not guidelines for us, which one of post is play with structured post? It makes a newbie is very hard to get merit. Sorry for that. I just said what i fell today.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

I believe everyone ever become a newbie before become a legend. As a newbie, I try to make a great post, with structural post or comments. But, there are not guidelines for us, which one of post is play with structured post? It makes a newbie is very hard to get merit. Sorry for that. I just said what i fell today.

Before this post you made 3 posts. The 1st 3 posts on this fucking forum were in bounty threads..

You young pajeet haven't even read my op...

AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

And if for all the posts you made and believe they are merit worthy, you still haven't got any, don't go complaining on the forum in like 100 posts. Just try harder!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:12:58 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 06:53:59 PM by eaLiTy

I am adamant the number one cause of no merits is poor English, this is something you can change if you are struggling to get merits so if you know that this is the limitation then you need to take some steps
Sure that is a major factor but not always.  Smiley

just makes me assume they are a 3rd world poster
I do agree with this as there are a lot of shit posters and i have reported 525 posts with 98% accuracy but majority of them are from non English speaking users and majority from advert spam from newbie accounts but does that mean that non English speakers are 3rd world poster. Wink

Congrats on reaching 1060 Merits by the way and thanks for the insight on how to get merits. Cheesy Cheesy
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

ahh my favorite would of been shitposter who listened and was rewarded!! How you getting on man?  Thanks for pointing it out, the bloke is on ignore now.
I've come to his last posts and found that.

So for all the posters here who think I am full of shit, can you fill them in on what happened and how it has benefited you? make it a decent post and you of course will get more merits!
well,
First of all I'd like to say this is an English-speaking forum. So if we want to be a part on this forum we should have proper English, especially on writing. I'm sure all of you are realized it, it's the fact. Just because I'm not an English people and English isn't my first language, doesn't mean I'm surrender on it. I take TMAN's guide to learn proper English. I find this to be very important, because as I know I'm not an English people. It is a must for me.
What the benefits that I get from this learning :
I've found my self getting better than before (that is what I feel). Now, I began to distinguish which words were worthy of use to the topic which I fall in to, and much more. In real life, it's also helps me. I'm a designer for a local apparel brand. Now the company where I working for, the business is growing rapidly. We get order from various countries in Asia, by looking at this situation, it's requires me to be able to communicate with English even though in form email to discuss with our buyer.

Yah, all I'm saying is that learning proper English will give you so much benefits both in this forum and in real life. And for those people who say and think that TMAN's advice is nothing, they are definitely wrong. Pls take the positive things on it, and come out from your mind which says " well, we still have Google translate as our heroes". I'm didn't judge that using these tool is a mistake. But if you just copy and paste the entire result from it. ~You should punch yourself in the face 20 times every time you post~ This quote from TMAN.

Me, also still not good enough on writing. But hey, lets learning together. Just spent an hour of entire our time in a day, I think it's enough and not a difficult thing. Learn also how to create a good posts by looking higher rank members. It's much help us to be more better as member here.

colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

I understand the purpose of OP for improving English skills, even me still need to improve as they are some word of vocabulary that is not familiar and need to consult with dictionary such as google translate. But to be an English as native language, I think it will need long time to learn. But the more important thing is how to communicate clearly and understandable for most people, if not using English very well then can be added by picture or any other tools.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

I just want to add that whenever you post something make sure you are in the right section always check where you at.

Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

.... Read technical discussion, read all of the most merited threads, understand the significance of Pizza day, the 2011 bubble, Cyprus, HODL, the fall of all the securities that some of us lost the equivalent of $Millions now.

Please, understand the significance of HOLD, spelled properly.

HODL is a term used by traders not to sell your crypto holdings...actually it really means HOLD, someone just mispelled it.after that people prefer to use HODL than HOLD.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

.... Read technical discussion, read all of the most merited threads, understand the significance of Pizza day, the 2011 bubble, Cyprus, HODL, the fall of all the securities that some of us lost the equivalent of $Millions now.

Please, understand the significance of HOLD, spelled properly.

HODL is a term used by traders not to sell your crypto holdings...actually it really means HOLD, someone just mispelled it.after that people prefer to use HODL than HOLD.

I think to help newbies understand with this forum, it will be better to create list of special terms used in crypto space as I see this thread is talking on improving English as communication tools in global thread. But some of English words are misspelled for certain reason perhaps. Here are some of special terms to be used in crypto space:

HODL : misspelled from HOLD which is meaning of Still keep the tokens/coin from selling.
DUMP : Effort to decrease the token value, some efforts are by selling a lot with much cheaper price than normal value or to spread FUD.
PUMP : Effort to increase the token/coin value, some efforts are by buying a lot with much higher price than normal value or to spread good news
FUD   : stand for Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. This is usually relevant for bad news or incorrect news.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 07:24:08 AM by theyoungmillionaire

-snip-

I think to help newbies understand with this forum, it will be better to create list of special terms used in crypto space as I see this thread is talking on improving English as communication tools in global thread. But some of English words are misspelled for certain reason perhaps. Here are some of special terms to be used in crypto space:

HODL : misspelled from HOLD which is meaning of Still keep the tokens/coin from selling.
DUMP : Effort to decrease the token value, some efforts are by selling a lot with much cheaper price than normal value or to spread FUD.
PUMP : Effort to increase the token/coin value, some efforts are by buying a lot with much higher price than normal value or to spread good news
FUD   : stand for Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. This is usually relevant for bad news or incorrect news.

If only people do their research, it is already on this topic Cryptocurrency Lingo/Slang

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:20:21 AM

Your every point is correct and helpful for new member's on this forum. This forum is not only for earning money from bounty. So many thing we have to learn from this forum and old member's. Because those we are new here we haven't much idea about crypto and benefits of this forum. Bitcoin talk is most powerful crypto discussion forum. So here we must use good language and quality post. Thanks for your post I have learn many things from here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

Me, also still not good enough on writing. But hey, lets learning together. Just spent an hour of entire our time in a day, I think it's enough and not a difficult thing. Learn also how to create a good posts by looking higher rank members. It's much help us to be more better as member here.

I gave you 1 merit for trying dude, but this whole thing needs work - please improve on the above initially for more merits..