Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitco Rigged HI LO Expose (Scam)  (Read 301 times)
freebitcostayaway (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

Hello bitcointalk today i'll expose how freebitco rigged is, i know my english is not good but i think yall can understood easy.
before you read this thread watch this video first
This video show you how freebitco work  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyADUJci_nk

and this is my video expose freebitco scam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr1_82-zn1c

So you know every roll the freebitco(owner) site have secret ''Server Seed''  and they give us only ''server seed hash'',<--- the server seed hash is useless, it not related any caculator result roll. So the bot will easy cheat you every roll, they can manipulated the result .The solution like i said on above video is ''change client seed for every roll''  .So I do this method on auto bet(or normal if you want) to avoid system cheat the result, before start betting i open section ''THIS GAME IS PROVABLY FAIR!''( FAIR MY ASS)''   ,in the box client seed and hit BET then i keep press xxxxx or any words you want in infinite ,,(after few minute it's will stuck and lag,so quickly Ctrl+A  and hit press xxxx again))...,,, and you know what this trick is really good, my % win increase better than before alot .After i earn from this site 0.1BTC maybe they find down ,  and scam me , like video above i explain . The time during i lose 0.1BTC i'm not checking history roll yet, so it's a mistake.Until yesterday i lose only few satoshi check and see this rigged . Even the during time i lose 0.1BTC few day ago , even the result right, after all i know they can manipulated the result , like the video i said above .
The dirty thing about this is they lie the result roll( like i said on video) . So pls guy listen to me,,,, if you play on this site just withdraw all your  BTC and quit already ,  or you can apply my trick i said above ( change client seed for every roll),  bet big & earn quick do not greedy, then withdraw all, stay away from this scam , FREEBITCO is RIGGED & SCAM . Have a good day guy , Best Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

So you know every roll the freebitco(owner) site have secret ''Server Seed''  and they give us only ''server seed hash'',<--- the server seed hash is useless, it not related any caculator result roll.

This is where you went wrong. The hash proves that the seed is genuine and therefore the roll cannot be manipulated. As you found your way to the Bitcoin Forum you are in a good place to learn how cryptography works.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
freebitcostayaway (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

So you know every roll the freebitco(owner) site have secret ''Server Seed''  and they give us only ''server seed hash'',<--- the server seed hash is useless, it not related any caculator result roll.

This is where you went wrong. The hash proves that the seed is genuine and therefore the roll cannot be manipulated. As you found your way to the Bitcoin Forum you are in a good place to learn how cryptography works.

You don't understand the point of this post here,if you change client seeds (your own client seeds) for every roll YES the roll cannot be manipulated. But if you play this game on auto betting or normal and not change clients seeds, you will lose for sure , just matter of time.And how you will explain the scam result above video ?? i roll 9186 but the result is different ?? I'm sure now you will asking my id for checking, but wait until im get all my btc back from freeroll, then i'll public my id here for checking because i know after i public my id, the owner freebitco will ban immediately .
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

You don't understand the point of this post here,if you change client seeds (your own client seeds) for every roll YES the roll cannot be manipulated. But if you play this game on auto betting or normal and not change clients seeds,

You could use a dice bot to change the seed every roll if you want to or use the "RANDOMIZE CLIENT SEED" feature on our auto bet.

you will lose for sure , just matter of time.

That's untrue.

And how you will explain the scam result above video ?? i roll 9186 but the result is different ?? I'm sure now you will asking my id for checking, but wait until im get all my btc back from freeroll, then i'll public my id here for checking because i know after i public my id, the owner freebitco will ban immediately .

That doesn't make any sense. I scanned through that video and there was nothing showing a wrong result or a 9186 roll. Maybe you posted the wrong video. Try making it short and to the point next time. Anyway, how can you get your BTC back from a free roll?
I wasn't going to ask for your ID and we certainly don't ban people for making misformed incorrect videos.

freebitcostayaway (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

You don't understand the point of this post here,if you change client seeds (your own client seeds) for every roll YES the roll cannot be manipulated. But if you play this game on auto betting or normal and not change clients seeds,

You could use a dice bot to change the seed every roll if you want to.

you will lose for sure , just matter of time.

And how you will explain the scam result above video ?? i roll 9186 but the result is different ?? I'm sure now you will asking my id for checking, but wait until im get all my btc back from freeroll, then i'll public my id here for checking because i know after i public my id, the owner freebitco will ban immediately .

That doesn't make any sense. I scanned through that video and there was nothing showing a wrong result or a 9186 roll. Maybe you posted the wrong video. Try making it short and to the point next time. Anyway, how can you get your BTC back from a free roll?
I wasn't going to ask for your ID and we certainly don't ban people for making misformed incorrect videos.

@That's untrue.
@ yes it's true, just matter of time, all gamble site is rigged and we know that.

@how can you get your BTC back from a free roll ,,  i deposit on this site only few satoshi, it's take couple week to get my btc back.

@ That doesn't make any sense. I scanned through that video and there was nothing showing a wrong result or a 9186 roll.

in 2:43 on freebitco site show the result is 4209 ,,, i open new tab the result it's show 9186,, even the caculator right ..
https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html?server_seed=b284d2bf3ce47b56a9ca9ff9a6937bcd6b36ed425e460a27f137af49851a4077&client_seed=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&server_seed_hash=0f20d5a99a7db15c10e5610c1560ace006245e502c3c8094aed7bb968d596ec8&nonce=575016

and not only that result is wrong,,, most from that streak all result is wrong..i send alot mail but no response
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

That video shows a roll of 5412 all correctly.

freebitcostayaway (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

That video shows a roll of 5412 all correctly.

dude ,are you insaiyan
in video at 2:43
14:35:17 HI Result on site is 4209 ... Open new Tab result is 9186 .
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Oh god, there were 2 videos and the second one is even longer. You could have completely faked that with the way it jumps to another tab.

The system works and is fair.

freebitcostayaway (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Oh god, there were 2 videos and the second one is even longer. You could have completely faked that with the way it jumps to another tab.

The system works and is fair.

LOL now you say it's fake,, ,  the first video isn't my,. you dont even read my topic clearly,, the first video i just show for everyone know how caculator work,, seconds is my expose it's scam . So you want me give me my id and password, to get ban immediately. I don't have fucking free time to make a fake video , you dumb fuck .
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

LOL now you say it's fake,, ,  the first video isn't my,. you dont even read my topic clearly,

It's badly written nonsense so it is difficult to understand.

So you want me give me my id and password, to get ban immediately.

I already told you I don't want your user ID.

I don't have fucking free time to make a fake video , you dumb fuck .

I've been using the site for years as have millions of others. It doesn't make sense that your rolls wouldn't verify when everyone else's do. So either you are doing it wrong or you faked it.

freebitcostayaway (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 04:08:21 PM by freebitcostayaway

LOL now you say it's fake,, ,  the first video isn't my,. you dont even read my topic clearly,

It's badly written nonsense so it is difficult to understand.

So you want me give me my id and password, to get ban immediately.

I already told you I don't want your user ID.

I don't have fucking free time to make a fake video , you dumb fuck .

I've been using the site for years as have millions of others. It doesn't make sense that your rolls wouldn't verify when everyone else's do. So either you are doing it wrong or you faked it.

yeh i do it's in the different way change client seeds for every roll, maybe the client seed too long it's affect the roll result, or bot scam is exposeLOL, and it's not fake btw, i'm done with you and this site .

@actmyname
Do another video, this time with you not having the tab pre-loaded. There can be clientside changes that manipulate the data on the page. By accessing the page after the beginning of the video, it creates more legitimacy.

Watch my video you can see i'm refresh the page everytime i'm going to check result again, so no way you do f12 edit something .Like i said maybe the client seed too long and it's affect the roll result.Btw i'm not bother with this shit, just wasted time.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Do another video, this time with you not having the tab pre-loaded. There can be clientside changes that manipulate the data on the page. By accessing the page after the beginning of the video, it creates more legitimacy.

Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

@actmyname

Watch my video you can see i'm refresh the page everytime i'm going to check result again, so no way you do f12 edit something .Like i said maybe the client seed too long and it's affect the roll result.Btw i'm not bother with this shit, just wasted time.

How did you answer hours before he even posted? Shocked this guy is Jesus
mbn99

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 11:19:07 PM by mbn99

I'm new in this website. I think
he's right and I do not see why he wants to fake this video, we all may have been deceived or maybe it's just a mistake. No one should have checked this before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: