Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE]🔥 Bounty campaign management & ICO promotion 🔥  (Read 236 times)
SocialCloud (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:40:56 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:39:00 PM by SocialCloud

Hi there! We offer such services as managing bounty campaigns and marketing for ICOs!

At present we are conducting bounty campaigns and airdrops for SELFLLERY, TRIGGMINE and PROFEDE.

Contact us PM or Telegram: @vlad_nikitenkov

What can we offer you:

Price starts from 5 ETH
We also offer you:

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

Good thread you made for it mate. Why you shared this thread on this section. Here you will not get the project owner to look around. I see the project development and services section are the places you can get the people hire the services workers.

Hope you will rock the floor like other signature manager doing on this forum. May get the place to work in future campaign. Good luck bro Wink Wink Wink
SocialCloud (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Good thread you made for it mate. Why you shared this thread on this section. Here you will not get the project owner to look around. I see the project development and services section are the places you can get the people hire the services workers.

Hope you will rock the floor like other signature manager doing on this forum. May get the place to work in future campaign. Good luck bro Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for the kind words bro!
Also thanks for the advice about the sections  Wink
marlboro92

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Always the best conditions for bounty and airdrops. Happy to work with the team of professionals!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK
                                             http://depository.network/
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 11:33:47 AM by joniboini

Always the best conditions for bounty and airdrops. Happy to work with the team of professionals!

I've had a bad experience while joining your bounty guys. (ShareRing bounty, which I assumed is managed by @Kolka_Rin)
1. The team is not responding to telegram chat as responsive as they should be.
2. It is hard to get the response you in personal chat, I've been sending them messages since two days ago that until today is still not being read to the point that I feel I'm simply being ignored.
3. Stakes / work is not credited properly. I've submitted my translation works 2 days after I'm being accepted but to this day they only count the translation of the ANN & Bounty thread. Let's see how this will go.

Update:

Around 1 hour after I posted this, and PM'ed SocialCloud, @Kolka_Rin has fixed the spreadsheet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SocialCloud (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

I've had a bad experience while joining your bounty guys. (ShareRing bounty, which I assumed is managed by @Kolka_Rin)
1. The team is not responding to telegram chat as responsive as they should be.
2. It is hard to get the response you in personal chat, I've been sending them messages since two days ago that until today is still not being read to the point that I feel I'm simply being ignored.
3. Stakes / work is not credited properly. I've submitted my translation works 2 days after I'm being accepted but to this day they only count the translation of the ANN & Bounty thread. Let's see how this will go.

Update:

Around 1 hour after I posted this, and PM'ed SocialCloud, @Kolka_Rin has fixed the spreadsheet.

We apologize for the delay. Have a nice day!
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Interested by yours rates and some informations.
Please PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: