Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Reason Behind Bitcoin’s Price Crash.  (Read 285 times)
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

Now the market of crypto currency is filled with different types of coins. The market is also seeing the drop of the price, especially the price of the bitcoin is seeing such slow down. Now the haters of bitcoin are spreading rumors about bitcoin. But the investors of the bitcoin need not to be worry soon they will be able to smile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

In United States, bitcoin investors are selling off their holdings in order to pay their capital gain tax. And it generated a huge of of btc. Besides demand has not be increased on that level. Thus supply increased a lot and not demand as well. And this situation is mainly responsible for the going on market crash.Do you agree with the reason? What is your thinking that how long it would take to recover the market condition. I have got the news from a renowned website. As a newbie, I am not sharing the link here. Do you want the reference?

I don't think that this is the reason.

Let's just assume that the selling off cbitcoins in order to pay capital gains tax theory is actually true. Even if it is true (which I doubt), it's unlikely that so many people would be selling so many coins at the same time to crash prices.

I think that the ultimate reason is that we're just in a bearish sentimented market still, that's all.

The pump was simply brought down by a stronger resistance at the 5 figure mark, along with the fact that the bull market is currently still far away. It's most likely got nothing or very little to do with CGT or whatnot.

Smiley
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

There is no specific reason I think and the price fall is not abnormal. It is general fluctuation which is very common for cryptos. So people are requested to stop spreading FUD and wait with patience.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

There is no specific reason I think and the price fall is not abnormal. It is general fluctuation which is very common for cryptos. So people are requested to stop spreading FUD and wait with patience.

The op had already stated the reason and i think that was legit because he did read it on a well known website. I did beleieve it because the price wont just drop and drop more evenly without a real reason.

Right now i am a bit worried to see that btc prices are still falling , i am worried that what if one day the value can hit below 1usd? but i cannot just panic also because panicking wont cure these disaease.

Im still hopping and many of us are still hopping that bitcoin can still recover anytime soon because btc is already our life . I cant imagine living without bitcoin , i think im gonna starve to death . Oh lord.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

I  agree with you and whenever price of bitcoin is coming down we should always look at the order book in other to be able to find out if demands and volume is going down too.  I have tried to predict when bitcoin will get over this bearish market but it seems some people are bend to keep bitcoin below $10,000.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

I agree with you partially. Not only this is the reason of btc price fall, I think MT gox is also a significant reason of price fall.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Yes you must share your reference. I disagree that the only reason for bitcoins price crash is because of USA investors are selling bitcoins to pay capital gains tax . Last week , people claimed MT gox wallet been sold off is the cause and today USA investors . I think there is more to its than a single reason for bitcoin price crash.
Obviously US investors alone would not have caused such a huge downtrend, and it was inevitable to have the downtrend or huge correction as the case may be anyway. MtGox actually started more of it, with every other side stuffs like the capital gain whatever, but I am not sure the US investors taking out all their bitcoin into cash would have actually caused such a huge one, and for now, the only thing we actually can point a finger at is the MtGox or maybe not.

I agree with you partially. Not only this is the reason of btc price fall, I think MT gox is also a significant reason of price fall.
If that is the real reason, I will be worrying a lot as he is still holding lots of coins and he may drag down prices somewhat worst levels too or may make prices to range bound between $10k to $7k like this.
Marlo Stanfield

Merit: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

In United States, bitcoin investors are selling off their holdings in order to pay their capital gain tax. And it generated a huge of of btc. Besides demand has not be increased on that level. Thus supply increased a lot and not demand as well. And this situation is mainly responsible for the going on market crash.Do you agree with the reason? What is your thinking that how long it would take to recover the market condition. I have got the news from a renowned website. As a newbie, I am not sharing the link here. Do you want the reference?

It's quite possible that this has played a part in the downturn, but if so it's probably only one of many factors. Regardless of cyclical economic factors like this, the fact of the matter is that 2017 was a wild speculative bonanza with unsustainable growth and the highest levels of public interest ever seen. A blow off was bound to happen at some point. Things like you mention may help trigger the sell offs though, yes.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Us Government probe is the main reason for Bitcoin Price cash it Us govt is conducting the probe in all crypto trading platform for suspicious trading activity
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

If that is the real reason, I will be worrying a lot as he is still holding lots of coins and he may drag down prices somewhat worst levels too or may make prices to range bound between $10k to $7k like this.

People like to make a problem out of nothing. It's not difficult to understand that with MtGox's current fiat reserve they have enough to cover all costs and debt. It makes zero sense for them to keep selling coins that recklessly. On top of that, coins moving out of the MtGox wallet doesn't necessarily mean they are being dumped or sold. It might very well be that they are just relocating some of the coins to different wallets for more overall security. On the other hand, the Japanese authorities might as well just keep these coins in their own reserves, just like how they stock up gold. It would actually be a very smart move if so, and a major breakthrough. I still wonder what happened with Bulgaria's 200,000 BTC bust....
Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Taxation issue is not an important factor at all. You should always remember the cryptomarket is a highly speculative market that is easy to manipulate by superwhales (institutional investors and large-scale retail traders) in the absence of a proper regulation. All that price volatility is of purely manipulative nature.

Fusion $FSN
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

I thought the tax season was over (?). But I don't think investors are behind the drop, what we've experienced over the last couple of weeks is a downtrend after testing the 9900 + huge btc dumps that seem to happen at random (there are no news or events that could trigger a sell-off) which makes the weak hands panic and sell their btc...with no one buying and a bearish sentiment surrounding the market, it's not surprising to see the price going down every day. But sooner or later these btc dumps will stop and the market will recover its usual upward movement...we just gotta be patient.

Im still hopping and many of us are still hopping that bitcoin can still recover anytime soon because btc is already our life . I cant imagine living without bitcoin , i think im gonna starve to death . Oh lord.
re-evaluate your priorities in life, don't depend so much on Bitcoin.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Marlo Stanfield

Merit: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

Taxation issue is not an important factor at all. You should always remember the cryptomarket is a highly speculative market that is easy to manipulate by superwhales (institutional investors and large-scale retail traders) in the absence of a proper regulation. All that price volatility is of purely manipulative nature.

With the market fairly spread out internationally now, and liquidity and volume also fairly decent, in what way would you consider it easy to manipulate? I'm saying you're wrong, but I'm curious about what methods you believe are being used? It would probably take some kind of collusion, no?
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

There are so many negative news coming about bitcoin, that is bitcoin going to be ban. Hereafter the bitcoin price will not increase. These type of news makes people get panic and they are not ready to sell their coins and they hold the coins. And investors are not ready to invest in bitcoin. So dont get panic about the price decreasing surwly the price will increase in future. At that time we cannot able to buy bitcoin becuase the price is high at that time. So now buy bitcoin and hold the coin for future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: