Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and AI will improve the world economy  (Read 1514 times)
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

I'm truly believe in the blockchain technology, that can change financial world in future with better profit making systems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

I already visualized that blockchain technology will bring  positive economic  revolution. I am not move by any form of FUD. It is just a matter of time blockchain will be embedded in almost all the sector and government will soon buy into blockchain technology.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

Off course the world is surrounded with most advance techs that we can ever imagine! The pace at which the growth is taking place is also tremendous and some say that we are already ahead of the time and already created something more or less futuristic.

To take this shit up in the future to come I am sure we will need huge back up of blockchain technology and government or other private institutes will surely need that to overcome the problems of connectivity and smart contacting like the way they do for small project like ICO's. AI is an option that cant be ignored anymore, as we move through the time we will need more of it to work the world around us.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

What are your thoughts about this? Will both Blockchain and AI improve the world's economy?  Huh
This is the early stages and we cannot predict how they could impact the entire economy now but you can very well tell that there will be changes in the economic structure and we will see more of those changes in the coming future. It might take years to have any major changes but we are moving in the right direction.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

From my understanding blockchain and AI were far beyond the growth of each and every traditional system. Because, when you're planning to do something unique you would look for the efficient functioning platform. For us bitcoin is serving as an innovation from the blockchain technology which is has got the potential to provide with the efficient output.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

The worst thing I can think of that can happen to mankind is war yet it has its own contribution to the improvement of a particular country which in turn contributes to the world economy. For instance a country whose economic dominance and relevance is dependent on the continued supply of resources and for this supply to be constant, there is no room for peace. If this can contribute to economic development, how much more can AI and Blockchain that were specifically built for that do.

For blockchain, the impact might not be felt now, but its already making waves by trying to put an estimate to the amount of lives that have been impacted positively for having something to do with blockchain which gave backing to bitcoin. AI on the other hand is where I am skeptical on the robot part while other parts that relates to technological development and making life easy remained something to be commendable about.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

Since the inception of the blockchain with Bitcoin in 2009, there has been a huge interest from governments, and central banks alike to design their own centralized digital fiat currency for their benefit. Given the security benefits and efficiencies that the blockchain provides, it would be used well in conjunction with AI technology, to transform the global economy in ways we've never thought possible.

As such, there could be a future where everything is managed by AI and the blockchain would serve as the security and settlement layer for any kind of transaction. A one world currency might become a reality where it is backed by all the banks and governments alike. If this happens, then true autonomy would become established enabling everyday devices to operate on their own and "monetize" themselves via the use of a single unified global currency which operates on a blockchain.

Therefore, both the blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.

What are your thoughts about this? Will both Blockchain and AI improve the world's economy?  Huh
The blockchain is going to improve the world economy I have no doubt about it but when it comes to artificial intelligence I am not so sure, yes it is going to improve the manufacturing of products and services but it is also going to leave a lot of people without their jobs, and without jobs it is going to be impossible for the manufacturers of those products to sell their merchandise.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

How would this work? If this currency is backed by banks and countries, then it looks like a centralized coin, and it would just inherit all the problems that we already have with multiple currencies, in every single country or union. I mean, this would be like dollar or euro, but in a world scale. I don't think this would solve anything, and I don't even think this will ever be possible.

I don't see how a coin could be shared by the US and Russia, or Iran, or China, etc. These countries simply wouldn't work well together. They can tolerate each other, but working together is a complete different thing.

I do think that a decentralized currency could exist worldwide, and I'm of course talking about bitcoin here. But it needs to be decentralized and not backed by anyone. Just a currency that gets it's value on a free market, ruled by supply and demand.

While Bitcoin will continue to exist as a decentralized currency, I believe that in the future, there will be a single centralized currency which will be backed by any country in the world. Having a single ledger which is shared among countries is a huge plus towards preventing criminal activity at a global level. Also, it gives governments the advantage of tracking every people in the world in the way they buy/sell stuff, transfer funds, and even their personal identifiable information.

A centralized system which has blockchain technology as its backbone, and AI, will allow a robust system that will handle the likes of every government worldwide. While it sounds creepy, it could possibly happen in the future, eliminating the need to create a separate digital fiat currency for every region. By having a single digital currency, it could be strong and unstoppable as any country in the world supports its chain.

On the other hand, Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrencies will co-exist with the centralized currency, they will be used at a minimum unlike the latter. At least, that's how I see it. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

That's more than reasonable statement. They are already changing the world and people's minds.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

Artificial intelligence is scaring people because many believe that robots will take over our jobs and the issue of unemployment will be great around the world.But I think with artificial intelligence,there will be efficiency in terms of workoutput.Blockchain on the other hand will provide many jobs as bounty hunters are emerging,those who have money are also investing and getting a lot of profits as well as miners and coin staking are also helping many.I think the blockchain is the best technology that can happen to mankind in the 21st century.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

Relatively speaking for the past decade that internet would improve the world economy but in the current situation the world economy is still not yet improving with the help of internet the th gap between the weathy and poverty ration has still no significant change. So speaking wiht the blockchain technology i rather say that it will not improve the world economy but it will improve people's lives as comparable to the internet blockchain makes the life more convenient but does not improve the economy as a whole. Only the top and riches still have the more benefit of this technology.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:21:51 AM

With our fast paced economy today, blockchain and AI would be a big help because it can provide the security and transparency that we needed to have smooth transaction. Most people nowadays want something that is instant like in foods, messaging and almost in every aspect of our lives. Some of this things cannot be done by human alone so the help of blockchain and AI would be able to fulfill what some people need.

Having cryptocurrency is just the first step of having blockchain technology but then we can see that some of the companies are already studying how they can incorporate blockchain to their systems so that they can provide the same quality to their customers with a lesser cost. Some of the biggest companies are already using blockchain and later on other small companies would follow which would result in mass adoption.

Here is the link for some of the companies http://fortune.com/2017/12/26/blockchain-tech-companies-ibm/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

Block chain and AI are the two most popular technology trends today!

Blockchain and AI combine to create a lot of new things!

Intelligent life and credit life redefine people's lifestyle!

I believe on this two great technology of this generation and I know this can be a big thing in the future. Government should realize the importance of this great innovation with blockchain and AI technology. If you look at the history price and technology of bitcoin, you see a great improvements and a big impact in a world economy.
The history price of Bitcoin is not related to the future of the world.
Blockchain truly the technology need to apply more in the world.
More system uses the blockchain, and we can create a network against the hacker more comfortable than the current method to depend on the security of anti-software, company.
Besides that, the government should apply blockchain to the country's system, because blockchain can save all data, include any data related to corruption Roll Eyes
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

I am believe is blockchain is powerfull ledger if we want make transparant transaction. Blockchain is usefull and we can use it in any sector like election or distribution goods data.
If Blockchain technology and AI combine, that will be great potential in the future because that will help people doing many task
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Cutting middleman is the point of blockchain and AI. Many banks will face hard time if they don't embrace blockchain developers. Some banks bread will be taken away by blockchain tasks. Investing, lending, saving, and remitance will be replaced by blockchain. Banks will loose their income from that field. That's why banks are fear about cryptocurrency. Actually , they shouldn't be afraid of cryptocurrency if they are welcome to this new innovation.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

I think it can go not only about the economy. The potentialities of AI and blockade literally have no limits. The main thing now is to overcome the resistance of conservative forces, which are trying to slow the development of the crypto market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

Isn't that what technology do? Aside from improving lives they also improve the development of a country overall. So I would have to say yes that they can definitely move us forward but I would have to disagree with your idea towards one world currency, there is absolutely no benefit and use to it. There is even no problem that can be solve if we invent a one world currency it will only create problems instead of solutions. One of the big problems here is of course the control of the supply of that currency, we all know how power hungry this big countries are and controlling most of the supply will mean a control in the overall economy which is really bad.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

We have been hearing about AI for quite long time, but it had yet not touched the life of common man. But crypto has gained more popularity in just last 8 years which shows its potential.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Yes, fourth industrial revolution is gonna be triggered by blockchain and AI. Like all tech can be used for good and bad both, AI and blockchain will bring a lot of efficiency in day to day lifes of humans and  thus countries. And just like all changes, beginning is the toughest, blockchain and AI will bring the social revolution which may topple some governments and world powers and unsettle things. But evetually everything will be fine.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Yes, fourth industrial revolution is gonna be triggered by blockchain and AI. Like all tech can be used for good and bad both, AI and blockchain will bring a lot of efficiency in day to day lifes of humans and  thus countries. And just like all changes, beginning is the toughest, blockchain and AI will bring the social revolution which may topple some governments and world powers and unsettle things. But evetually everything will be fine.

Indeed, technology always improve and if we adapting on technology, that will increasing our productivity and help our economy. Blockchain and AI if combine can be very powerfull as long for good purpose.
If Blockchain technology use on banking bussiness, customer data will more safe

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████