Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

Keeping them both is sure good thing no matter how they are used. Bitcoin is most valued and as such everyone will want to have it in wallets. ETH is now massively used mainly cuz all use ERC20 wallets that are ETH based. So this is sure to be one big prime altcoin and must say clean altcoin not some clone or something.

Having both of this coins in wallet is good in both short and long term.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
In my opinion we should invest in Bitcoin in the long term because Bitcoin will need about two months to change the price. And ETH should invest in short-term strategy. Because the up and down of the ETH turns the Bitcoin increase or decrease so we will take advantage of this and short trade.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

I think Btc and Eth are good for long-term investments, because both of them have popularity that exceeds other coins so that it affects the market price both now and in the future.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

BTC is more balanced in terms of profit and loss. ETH can generate more profits and damage.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

I think Btc and Eth are good for long-term investments, because both of them have popularity that exceeds other coins so that it affects the market price both now and in the future.
that's right, both are very good for long-term investment but if you look at the current conditions ethereum is better because the price is cheap suitable for traders who have little capital.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

that's right, both are very good for long-term investment but if you look at the current conditions ethereum is better because the price is cheap suitable for traders who have little capital.
Everyone who knows digital currency will decide that Bitcoin and Etherum are the best coins.
Without a doubt that Bitcoin and ETherum are short-term investments and also long-term investments.
This can be seen from various existing analysis data. The more popular and the higher the transaction volume owned by each coin, it will prove how strong the coin is in the Trading market !!!
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Everyone who knows digital currency will decide that Bitcoin and Etherum are the best coins.
Without a doubt that Bitcoin and ETherum are short-term investments and also long-term investments.
This can be seen from various existing analysis data. The more popular and the higher the transaction volume owned by each coin, it will prove how strong the coin is in the Trading market !!!
short term for bitcoin and long term for ethereum, in my opinion it's a suitable title for the coin,
but there is one more coin that cannot be underestimated, this is ripple,
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Make a thorough research for both coins. they are both good for long term investment or holding. It is much better also to get both as a candidate for your long term investment because they are the most flexible and most used out of the altcoins

also bitcoin and eth are the best coin for today because of the downfall of both coin let us see it as a positive one because we can really bought a coin with low price and hold it for a long period of time until the price be better again with that you can really earn and it is not impossble to happen.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

the flippening seems farther away then ever these days, so guess bitcoin all the way
My pick is part of Bitcoin and ETH as well. ETH might look like I am making a decision against the data given by the market but I also believe in the fact that both these technologies are inter linked to each other and a rise in Bitcoin-which many among us expect to happen-will also warm the ETH market. Besides, it is not only because of the impact of Bitcoin on ETH that I prefer to invest in it as well but also because of the advanced technology of ETH that looks like will be the future coin.

Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Bitcoin is digital gold and Ethereum is like Silver. It's good to keep them both, but Bitcoin is more classy in terms of long positions.
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

Bitcoin and ETH are very good for long term! They can give a very large profit. But still need to invest in top altcoyins

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

I like NEO more. I think soon this coin can overtake ETH on capitalization and become more expensive in price

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

All coins showed very strong growth yesterday. I think this is the beginning of the global growth of the cryptocurrency. We must hurry to buy the coins at the best price. XRP increased by 60% yesterday. I haven't seen this on the market in a long time. This is a good sign. I am sure that bitcoin and ETH will grow very quickly until the new year. I choose Bitcoin for long-term investment.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Both the coins show great statistics right now and have great potential.
So, better to invest in both rather than choosing one as it decreases the risk and can can also increase the amount of profit long term.
Bitcoin is the most widely accepted coin in the financial market and is also heading towards being a mainstream currency. So, the coin has good future prospects.
Similarly, Ethereum with a market capital of $24 billion, can easily cross the $1000 mark by the end of 2018. It is the best alt out there and a good coin to invest in.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

If you buy right now and wait for winter. You will be in the black in one coin to another coin.

Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

If you buy right now and wait for winter. You will be in the black in one coin to another coin.
something similar to this situation, when everyone predicts positive changes in the crypto-currency market, And everything happens quite the contrary .

]
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

At current price of ether its good to buy it and HODL for a next big pump. And for BTC I will say only sell it in the next big bull run. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

For me it is nearly impossible to choose one among these, but finally BTC is a more reliable thing in my opinion. So you'd better purchase BTC instead ETH because it is a little more stable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

At current price of ether its good to buy it and HODL for a next big pump. And for BTC I will say only sell it in the next big bull run. Grin

i think eth good buy above bitcoin, because eth price this now is cheap
potential can incraese 6x, if hold long term

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
Either of the two would be a good choice for long term holding because both ethereum and Bitcoin are having continuous price increase for a long run. The reason behind this instance is that these cryptos have already established strong and large community in the market which generates demand for a long run and helps these cryptos to have price increase. Further wait at thid moment because the market is way unpredictable.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: