Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Transend Coin | Xevan | POW | MN | Decentralised exchange | 2.0 topic ver.  (Read 2403 times)
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

Can you provide more detailed information about your projects? Thank you bro
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

Can you provide more detailed information about your projects? Thank you bro
You can check more information in our WhitePaper - https://transendcoin.com/wp.pdf
Or you can find it on our website - in "About"

In few words, Transend is a design to be a modern and strong cryptocurrency for integration with an estate sector, be a crowdfunding platform and decentralised exchange platform. It is not  "coin for coin" or "coin for masternodes" project. We have a power and possobility to grow TSC from "just another new altcoin" to, lets say, top100 at cmc in 1st year.
Also you should look our road map - https://transendcoin.com/road.php and video-presentation about transend - https://vimeo.com/264763596

Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

Strangely, no one mining pool I don't see the miners. Does anyone mine this coin or mine it on GPU make any sense?
Gunbit

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

Strangely, no one mining pool I don't see the miners. Does anyone mine this coin or mine it on GPU make any sense?
Most of hashpower based on two official pools - world and ru (links at ANN). Rest hashrate from Chineese/Asia sector.

mtx_demon

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

Hummm
I mined this coin for over one month.
Too many troubles. Always team making promises!

It's just a fork from Solaris. POS never worked. I guess know that solaris fixed the POS problem TSC will make work.
But too late. They keep saying about kucoin. they just have one Exchange and there is basically zero volume

Superblocks they claim it's for miners but actually MN gets a HUGE chunk
I don't get it superblocks would not be just for MINERS???
Pool is centralized it's just one

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and you may end up being right.  But just to be fair:

Every coin is "just a fork" of something.  At least the Transend roadmap is more tangible than the MN coins saying they will "be a store of value" and a "medium of exchange".  Also, I'm excited to see where supernodes takes us.  If supernodes don't work, then yes you will have a valid criticism.

What does "PoS never worked" mean?  I don't recall PoS being promised as an immediate implementation, I recall it being something planned for down the road.  You can't criticize the absence of features that are supposed to be absent until later.  You know what else doesn't have working PoS?  Ethereum.  You know why that's a stupid comment?  Because no one expects Ethereum to have PoS TODAY.

Where do you see the claim that superblocks should "just" be for miners?  Again, you're inventing features you want Transend to have, and then criticizing it for not having them.

Pool centralization is a problem, I agree with this.  Devs need to raise the official pool fee to encourage miners to seek other pools.

Feel free to sell your Transend now.  The team claims that KuCoin listing is paid and forthcoming.  I can't verify the truth of that because I am not on the team.  But I'm willing to take the risk (it's a big risk, but I'll put in 1-2 weeks of mining for this kind of upside).

Buddy about POS I am not inventing we had 5 UPDATES trying to run the POS and until today nothing. I think you need to follow close the project. You are missing some facts.

I wanna sell my coins but nobody wants to buy so how can I do? Do you wanna buy for 0.000058 satoshi let me know I can put on the octaex so you can buy!! it's around 2500 coins

Also about the SUPERBLOCKS JUST LOOK TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE MAN

SUPERBLOCKS Speacil Reward system for dedicated miners - 1000 TSC
So this is not true rewards are lower than 700 TSC for miners it's just a regular block with more rewards for EVERYONE include dev and MN. I don't like this actually!!

I am here just saying what I am seeing so far in this project in 2 months.
Even once the chain was stuck for 12 hours and the dev was offline team did not know how to fix that.
So good luck for us!!!
YEAHHH

I'll take your word for the PoS thing and withdraw my comment if what you say is true.  However, I hardly see the absence of PoS as some kind of critical failing.  This is what, less than 2 months old?  Waiting 2 months for PoS is a bad thing?

About superblocks, your point is still wrong.  The superblock system still rewards miners.  The fact that is ALSO rewards masternodes does not mean it somehow DOESN'T reward miners.

The fact that something went wrong when the dev was offline and the team didn't know how to fix - yes, the fact that there was a software glitch isnt great.  But I'll say again it's only a 2-month-old project.  It's not like there's a ton of other stuff you could have mined for 2 months and made yourself into a millionaire by now.

This next part isn't directed at mtx_demon specifically: if you want to mine and dump to make some good one-month profits, Transend isn't  for you, for all of the reasons mtx_demon described.  If you want to mine to take a big risk on a huge upside over all of 2018 and 2019, then step right up.

And where is new ccminer for xevan?)

Yeah I'm pretty interested in this too, can't wait!

Are you enjoying the new wallet?
Pretty cool the new features. everything promise for Sunday today is Thursday nothing real release just glitter
:-(
I just wish Coins would behave more like companies. At least on creating deadlines and follow up on those. With something happen postpone for some real date.
The problem I fell usually this is like a Russian roulette
kk52188668

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

GOOD LUCK!
Gunbit

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

Greetings, dear Transend community!

We are happy to present you the updated version of the wallet – major 1.1.9.1 ver.  https://github.com/TScoin/Transend/releases

This update was harder to make than we had anticipated. However, it is finally done. We thank all of you, who supported our cause by mining and by any other means.
This release changes all aspects of the coin, from design to the PoW algo (xevan was applied to the successful operation of supernodes).
In order to avoid blockchain failures due to the massive nature of the update, we decided to activate the newly added functions in the following order:

1.   PoS activation. As soon as we see it is alright for the blockchain, we'll move on.
2.   Zerocoin Protocol activation accompanied with observation of the correctness of its work.
3.   SegWit activation.
4.   Supernodes Activation

We have sent the wallet update to the exchange and are expecting an answer within 3 work days.

IMPORTANT!

In order to ensure the proper supernode rewards, the block size was increased to 40 coins.

I.   In the beginning, before PoS:

29 TSC – PoW reward
7   TSC -  Masternodes reward
2   TSC – DevFund
2   TSC – DevFee

II.   After PoS implementation:

27 TSC – PoW reward
7   TSC -  Masternodes reward
2   TSC – PoS reward
2   TSC – DevFund
2   TSC – DevFee

III.   In the end, then all the services will be activated (after 4 steps), the following block rewards will be:

19 TSC – PoW reward
8   TSC – Supernodes stable reward
7   TSC -  Masternodes+supernodes reward
2   TSC – PoS reward
2   TSC – DevFund
2   TSC – DevFee

Norainvn

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

pool stole all reward, Masternode receive 0 coin
Plz check
8f2827060c69e565a7102b5655ba41c637964184786714be002721e863dbd334

https://explorer.transendcoin.com/address/TCwpHyqgm88ubXMsMC6zZiepBxfZPx6aKH
This address
Gunbit

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

pool stole all reward, Masternode receive 0 coin
Plz check
8f2827060c69e565a7102b5655ba41c637964184786714be002721e863dbd334

https://explorer.transendcoin.com/address/TCwpHyqgm88ubXMsMC6zZiepBxfZPx6aKH
This address

There was a problem with an masternode outputs from 18 to 20 may.  All block reward were recieved by PoW. From 21.05 Masternodes got DOUBLE (14) reward to compensate this ocasion.

TheKartman

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

Hello guys, new Multi-Pool mining :

Many currencies available
1% fees

Stratum :
Code:
stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:3739

Miner command line :
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://z-pool.eu:3739 -u YOUR_ADDRESS -p c=TSC

Welcome to all & happy mining !
Funrobotsociety

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Looking at your previous project i think that the current project is not gonna work well for you... No offence
chdsk

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Looking at your previous project i think that the current project is not gonna work well for you... No offence
Hello. Please tell me what name this project.
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/tsc

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
repbaza

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Кoгдa нopмaльнaя биpжa бyдeт?
Cryp0k

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

pool one found adequate,but with the stock exchange trouble it is in the list of problematic, my attention is not attracted by the project
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

TSC - DEAD???  where exchange Huh?

i find 1 pool = 50 miners only!  why??? fairmine.pro
4 month ago start  !!!
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile