Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] REGA - The World's First Crowdsurance Platform On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 21396 times)
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

In what situations do you plan to use the voting module? And when will its development begin?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

Why the first solution was the baggage insurance platform? I have nothing against, I just want to know what the logic is.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

I am most interested in health insurance. Tell me please, at what stage of development of your platform will we access it?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Hello. Will I be able to transfer funds from my insurance account to the account in REGA? I just do not want to lose money, prematurely breaking the contract with the insurance.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

Hello. Congratulations on your posting on WorldCoinIndex! However, I still do not fully understand what does your platform get from a practical point of view?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

Hello. Congratulations on your posting on WorldCoinIndex! However, I still do not fully understand what does your platform get from a practical point of view?
I would compare this to the global market. From the point of view of development, this is an incredibly important step.
Mat24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

I would compare this to the global market. From the point of view of development, this is an incredibly important step.
Hmm, I thought that global investment attraction was quite enough, and such steps will not be required.
reallyhawk

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

Hmm, I thought that global investment attraction was quite enough, and such steps will not be required.
Do not limit yourself to just one method. The possibility of investing in RST after the ICO will positively affect the growth of its value.
Mat24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Do not limit yourself to just one method. The possibility of investing in RST after the ICO will positively affect the growth of its value.
In that case, I do not understand what is the point in holding an ICO. What are the advantages of early investors?
reallyhawk

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

In that case, I do not understand what is the point in holding an ICO. What are the advantages of early investors?
The most important thing is the possibility of significant savings when using tokens, since on the ICO they were sold well below market value.
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

The most important thing is the possibility of significant savings when using tokens, since on the ICO they were sold well below market value.
Judging by the information on the site, the RST tokens are most often purchased for BTC. Can you explain this phenomenon?
seriosman

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

It seems to me that some people will still trust the classic insurance companies long enough. Perhaps it is worth starting to cooperate with them.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Good afternoon. Does your platform have direct competitors using blocking? If so, how exactly are you going to fight them?
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

I'm a crypto newbie, so I don't know all that much about altcoins, but I do think that REGA has a great future ahead of it.
However, I want to ask you a little question – do you plan on supporting the liquidity in some way, shape or form in the future?
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

Quote from: kickstarter link=topic=‎3378154.msg36220989#msg36220989 date=‎1525365392
I'm a crypto newbie, so I don't know all that much about altcoins, but I do think that REGA has a great future ahead of it.
However, I want to ask you a little question – do you plan on supporting the liquidity in some way, shape or form in the future?

Nice question, because this is a real problem, when developers forget about their tokens after the end of ICO. So, will you redeem tokens or something else?

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

Your project deserves attention. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
specialAU

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Hello. I saw that you are attracting the community to the development. The team that there is not enough money to hire employees?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Hello. I saw that you are attracting the community to the development. The team that there is not enough money to hire employees?
Do not be so harsh. Simply the team develops the project openly and is aimed at stable interaction with the community.
specialAU

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

Do not be so harsh. Simply the team develops the project openly and is aimed at stable interaction with the community.
I do not consider this approach to be rational at such an early stage of product development. I think that this should be somewhat delayed.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

I do not consider this approach to be rational at such an early stage of product development. I think that this should be somewhat delayed.
You are mistaken: in the community there are exclusively interested persons for whom this project is created. To find out about their needs is to make Rega better and more practical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: