Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Study Result: Halal Bitcoin In accordance with Islamic Sharia  (Read 175 times)
galaxing (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

Honestly, I am very happy after reading this news, because I am a Muslim.

A study results say, Bitcoin according to Islamic Shari'a. The results of this study open the market potential Bitcoin wider reach 1.6 billion Muslims around the world.
Studi yang dilakukan oleh Muhammad Abu-Bakar dari Blossom Finance di Indonesia, fokus meneliti apakah Bitcoin dan cryptocurrency lainnya sesuai dengan definisi uang dalam syariat Islam. Hasil penelitian tersebut lantas mendongkrak nilai tukar Bitcoin hingga USD 1.000 dalam kurun satu jam saja setelah hasil studi dirilis.
Penelitian ini juga merujuk pada fakta bahwa Bitcoin sudah diakui sebagai mata uang legal di Jerman, dan karenanya memenuhi syarat halal di negara tersebut.

What do you think of this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

Expect a bounce as soon as Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Abudhabi Sovereign Funds enters Crypto Markets.
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:15:04 AM

A study results say, Bitcoin according to Islamic Shari'a. The results of this study open the market potential Bitcoin wider reach 1.6 billion Muslims around the world.
Studi yang dilakukan oleh Muhammad Abu-Bakar dari Blossom Finance di Indonesia, fokus meneliti apakah Bitcoin dan cryptocurrency lainnya sesuai dengan definisi uang dalam syariat Islam. Hasil penelitian tersebut lantas mendongkrak nilai tukar Bitcoin hingga USD 1.000 dalam kurun satu jam saja setelah hasil studi dirilis.
Penelitian ini juga merujuk pada fakta bahwa Bitcoin sudah diakui sebagai mata uang legal di Jerman, dan karenanya memenuhi syarat halal di negara tersebut.

Do you think that many Muslims respect his decision or is it something that a lot of Muslims might disagree with him about?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
galaxing (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Do you think that many Muslims respect his decision or is it something that a lot of Muslims might disagree with him about?
yes, I am sure Muslims will accept it, though not, but the most powerful is the fatwa of the government.
My hope is, there is this news, will make Muslims more convinced that bitcoin halal, so will more and more its users.
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

This is very good news, and I think bitcoin is a lawful currency, and I am also a Muslim and with this statement can make me no doubt in using bitcoin as a tool of transaction and for investment.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

With the statement that the halal bitcoin will make the bitcoin price better and go up again, I as a Muslim also welcomes the statement.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

yes, I am sure Muslims will accept it, though not, but the most powerful is the fatwa of the government.
My hope is, there is this news, will make Muslims more convinced that bitcoin halal, so will more and more its users.
I don,t think just because of this fatwa most of muslims going to accept this many groups and most of them have own logic and right now if some one doing with this bitcoin its not on based of Halal or Haram if some one have good benefit he is using this main thing is study and understanding this technology not these fatwas I read Qatar banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency and some other countries also doing this just for own financial problems
xhoondilan

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

I think I don't understand what it's says since I am not Muslim but my opinion for the accepting Bitcoin in Halal might be a big help for bitcoin to rise up again since many Products and establishment Muslims has. When more and more individuals are starting to accept and use bitcoin, it's a big help for us also so that the price of Bitcoin will always rising.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

According to what I know of Bitcoin law as a medium of exchange is a mubah (allowable) for those who are willing to use and acknowledge it.
But the law of Bitcoin as an investment becomes haram because in fact Bitcoin is treated as a means of speculation.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 11:40:05 AM by maxim000

Bitcoin is halaal according to Islamic Sharia. Bitcoin is not based on debt but placed on proof of work so most of the modern digital currency is not haraam. UAE has recently got bitcoin exchange by the name of BITOASIS to offer services in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc. This  is not based on debt and goes in accordance with The Islamic Canonical Law and is more halaal than modern fiat money.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

I don,t think just because of this fatwa most of muslims going to accept this many groups and most of them have own logic and right now if some one doing with this bitcoin its not on based of Halal or Haram if some one have good benefit he is using this main thing is study and understanding this technology not these fatwas I read Qatar banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency and some other countries also doing this just for own financial problems

actual bitcoin bans rarely happen. in fact there are only 2 countries in the whole world that have actually banned bitcoin and one of them is Bangladesh. I have never heard anything about Qatar so my first assumption is that it was false news that you read and a lot of FUD.
most of the times there are just restrictions or funny thing is that sometimes government don't consider bitcoin as a currency so they say you can not use bitcoin to pay your taxes for example then the news calls this a "ban"!!!

Only Bitcoin
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

I am very happy if Islamic shari'ah has permitted bitcoin, because I am also a Muslim so I can be more calm when investing in bitcoin, and I think it is very good for the progress of bitcoin prices.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

So funny, statement so called fatwas.  Currency is just currency; never haraam or halaal.  Someday some of your Maulvee will declare Sun is haraam then what you will do? bycott sun? 
Most of the self claimed religious fanatics people are backward just because of these idiotic belief systems.  Man is touching the Mars and you people are just fighting over haraam or halaal.  Really funny. Huh
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

Let us say that bitcoin is in accordance with the Shariah Law but this would not imply a tremendous increase in bitcoins value. Since we do not know the actual of muslims that will buy bitcoin. The acceptance of bitcoin to the muslim community is a good news, but the usage or buying of bitcoin by the muslim community will have a long way to go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: