Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2024, 09:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Tutorial: General Informations  (Read 190 times)
Wookii (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 05:24:23 AM by Wookii

Hello Everyone!

This project will consist of more parts and is mainly aimed at new members of the community. I wil lstart with thos post, talking generaly about what the bounties are. I will post new How Tos: probably every week, going in depth into the diferent boutnies and eventually link them to this main post. I hope that this article will help someone to understand the bounties and eventually join the bounty hunters squad!

What are the bounties:

Bounties are often part of the pre-ICO and ICO of new projects. It is kind of a mass marketing campaign. New projects aim to make their name moew broadly spread and eventually meet the greater goal of hittin the hard cap of the ICO.

First of all, the most common kinds of bounties:

• Signature
  • Social Media
  • Content
  • Translation
  • Telegram
  • Airdrop

Bounty Pools:

The bounty pool has high variety of sizes. IT is mostly linked to the scale of the project, sometimes getting difficulty into account. There are 4 main categories of bounty pools:

• % of all tokens
  • % of tokens sold
  • fixed amount of tokens per work
  • fixed amount of a currency (often fixed ETH value, sometimes fixed USD value)

Bounty pool is then divided between the different bounties. In general, most of the pool goes to the Signature.

You can find my article about how to choose most profitable bounty here: LINK

In my experience, % of all tokens is the best way to go as it yields the highest profits. The main difference between % of all tokens and set amount of tokens per work is, that set amount does not yield stakes. You know right away, how many tokens you will have, but in the case of % and stakes, the profits cold be much higher (depending on the amount of participants).

What are stakes?

Stakes are widely used form of rewarding the work of bounty hunters right away. Every kind of bounty has its own stakes reward. Let's say you will gather 100 stakes in Twitter campaign and the pool for whole campaign is 100 000$. The total amount of stakes at the end is 35 000. Each stakes is then worth 2,85$ (100 000/35 000). So your reward will be worth 285,7$ (2,85*100).

What are the risks of participating in the bounty campaign?

There are many risks, but in all cases, boutny hunters ALWAYS risk only their time. You can't lose teh roof over your head out of the bounties. So you don't really be affraid to participate in the bounties.

To point some risks out:

• ICO will not reach soft cap and project will close for time being
  • Project is a SCAM, will gather money and never pay out bounties (the loss here is hardest for the investors)
  • Project is not a SCAM, but does not want to pay out promised tokens/coins (happens quite a lot, dealys in pay out, they figure out the rewards are kindy high so they lwoer them and so on)

Why you SHOULD be participating in the bounties?

Quite easy money without any attachements. You can pick the bounty most suited for you (depending on your free time, translations generaly take the most time, but yield the most and so on). Signature bounties are super easy, for someone who is using this forum quite a lot.

Conclusion:

I hope this article has helped you at least a little bit with the general idea of bounties. I will eventually update it if i remember something to put here or if i find good suggestions in the replies. As I said, I will produce more How Tos, starting next week with Signature Bounty.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Nana99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

I don't understand what it is?
It is bounty? I participate LuckyToken bounty? Is it similar?
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

His post was a general information and a great summary about a bounty program and what is inside a project campaign purposely serve for everyone who is new to bounties and just started campaigns, this is the basic knowledge newbies like should know.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I think this topic is really helpful for new member in this forum if they want to explore about bounty campaign in this forum

But why don't you change your topic tittle to "Bounty tutorial" or something like that? I think it's more suitable than the current tittle Grin

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

it is not bounty .
it is detailed explanation on what bounty means ? and how it is beneficial for all crypto holders .
we can do it in free time and get some tokens in return .
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

I think, my friends trying to explain about project bounty, roles etc, for all partipants, thanks for your explant keep enligment, and usefull, good luck good try
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

Waste your time to join more then 2% and 5 milions.
Wookii (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

I think this topic is really helpful for new member in this forum if they want to explore about bounty campaign in this forum

But why don't you change your topic tittle to "Bounty tutorial" or something like that? I think it's more suitable than the current tittle Grin

Well as i want to make kind of a series out of it... Next topic should have been How to: Signatures... But I get it that someone might think this is a actuall bounty (even though it is not in the bounty section Cheesy ) SO Bounty Tutorial: General Info might be better Smiley I wil lchange it and the next part will be Boutny Tutorial: Signatures Smiley

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Waste your time to join more then 2% and 5 milions.
do you mean we have to be careful if the bounty prize is more than 2% of total ICO token or more than 5 millions USD
is that characteristic features of scam bounty?because from what I hear good ICO will not be excessive when giving a reward for bounty

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

very useful material for all bounty hunters and for newbies who are entering the market just now all the information will help to select the right bounty
pencilforceful

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Thank you for posting this, it's really easy to fail if you don't see clearly the goal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: