Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam coins everywhere.  (Read 10895 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

I think you are new here(i mean in crypto) that is why you have that problems but afther some time you will understnad what is what ,i was in same situation and my first invetiment was in scam ICO.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

experience and knowledge is needed so that we can avoid the scam ico. Behind it all, we know the benefits we can get. that's why. someone needs knowledge and broad insight to be able to examine every ico that has potential to scam although it is almost impossible we can predict 100% accurate. but knowledge leads us to every judgment. and experience, helping to understand more about anything suspicious.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Its the human nature which is why these scams wont stop as the people has limitless greediness,most of these people are going to create their own cryptocurrency so that they can raise funds worth millions of dollars then can easily run away after disappearing into thin air leaving the investors with nothing that is how these scam works.

Yes I agree and this is very hard for us to verify and report to authorities considering that mostly our transactions are in the internet and most of the scammers are using alias to hide their identity.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

Scam coins can be everywhere, but for this we should investigate ICO, read white paper and then invest so that money is not wasted. But still many companies  scammed after giving assurance.
frank2018 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

Scam coins can be everywhere, but for this we should investigate ICO, read white paper and then invest so that money is not wasted. But still many companies  scammed after giving assurance.
Indeed, it is like taking anyones hope to realize their dreams and earn more. It is probably unnecessary but they are doing it without conviction all fraud.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

We cant teach every kid how to play the game. If they are too weak then they have to suffer to get the lesson and then when next time they play this game I am sure they will play it in the safer ways.

However, I most of the time people should think that when they are going to invest in the crypto currencies or any crypto related project then it comes at big risk that can jeopardise their investment for real. So if everyone starts thinking that way then there could be difference really.
Hoping that it is a positive difference and a good change. Although risk is required, they are still those taking advantage for their own sake. So greedy.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

The scammers are doing their job, and we need to do ours, by educating ourselves with proper research and better awareness. Investment is a risky business and one in which no one is to blame but ourselves.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

Its the human nature which is why these scams wont stop as the people has limitless greediness,most of these people are going to create their own cryptocurrency so that they can raise funds worth millions of dollars then can easily run away after disappearing into thin air leaving the investors with nothing that is how these scam works.

Yes I agree and this is very hard for us to verify and report to authorities considering that mostly our transactions are in the internet and most of the scammers are using alias to hide their identity.
The problem is, how can the authorities identify those fraudulent acts when they cannot even see any floss on the site of ICOs publishing their platforms on some sites.
gelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

It's a shame when you realize that you are the very beginner who can get caught on scams projects. And it is used by those who conduct them. Unfortunately for newcomers, there is no protection from such projects, and the Oldies too.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

The scammers are doing their job, and we need to do ours, by educating ourselves with proper research and better awareness. Investment is a risky business and one in which no one is to blame but ourselves.
I think what you are saying is to invest at our own risk but  this scams are actually happening. What we need is someone or something to get rid of this and ascertain that they will be convicted by the authority.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

It's a shame when you realize that you are the very beginner who can get caught on scams projects. And it is used by those who conduct them. Unfortunately for newcomers, there is no protection from such projects, and the Oldies too.
How is that a shame? Isn't it normal? instead of blaming the incapability and insufficiency of the beginners why not try to say preemptive measure to make sure that no one will ever fall into scam again?
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

It is really hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

I experienced it the same as you and some bounty managers are accepting money from developers without understanding the real uses. I hope everyone needs to overview the overall campaigns- Read white paper and their website to know the real uses of their project.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

yes that's the reality, for that we have to intelligently choose ICO altcoin, can be seen from the background of the team, roadmap, and review of major ICO sites.
Good luck
Proper review and background checking of the ICO sites is a good way perhaps but others are even having good websites, great platforms and even good employees under their name but still turns out to be fake or fraud.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

I experienced it the same as you and some bounty managers are accepting money from developers without understanding the real uses. I hope everyone needs to overview the overall campaigns- Read white paper and their website to know the real uses of their project.
May all be reminded also to carefully assess the capability of the ICO to sustain and develop as years go by, this will also provide and assure its sustainability whatever may comes in the way.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

I think you are new here(i mean in crypto) that is why you have that problems but afther some time you will understnad what is what ,i was in same situation and my first invetiment was in scam ICO.
Yes boss I am a new investor and I experienced being scammed may this become an eye opener for me to be able to pursue evaluation of the ICO prior to investing and hopefully this will progress this time.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

Precisely, Scam is everywhere. We must be careful all the the time inorder for us and to our money to be safety. A lot of people are just want an easy money so they made some coin just to scam people. If you guys became rich just because of scamming someone then you dont deserve the wealth you have right now. I firmly believe that karma is real so you better do hardwork so that karma will not visit you.
I liked the word karma. This indeed will truly commence knowing that it is inevitable. Those scammed ICO sites will burn and will never succeed. All will be wasted for them and they will never ever progress.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

I am so thankful on what I've knew,an information on how we can get rid of scam and in my point of view too,it is really necessary and vital to do a thorough research about what you've invested specially to a lot of coins nowadays and so sad to know that some of this are used by scammers who wants an instant profit in an easy and smooth way,not minding how they can hurt others too.
Yes indeed. Proper research and evaluation on the platforms, whitepapers and etc of the ICO sites will help us promote confidence in investing bigger money. Hopefully this will help.
frank2018 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

You should at least use google traduction.

Many ICOs are scams and you should be careful.
You can eaen money from  Icos, just by reposting or writing articles, you have nothing to loose.
If you are a serious member you should investigate about the team that manages the project, otherwise, you can't complaint about being scammed.
This is a good reminder boss. I should have stand on what ICO I invested but I have to ensure the transparency and effectivity of its credentials. All will come into place as long as you learn more.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

Always be attentive to your investments, study the project from all sides, well when there are friends with whom you can consult
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: