Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam coins everywhere.  (Read 10902 times)
Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

It is necessary to buy only top coins from a top 10. then there is a chance to keep at themselves in the investment portfolio only the necessary cryptocurrency.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

This is the reason why should at least have an understanding and deeper capabilities so that Crypto can survive and can always get results from any existing conditions. If only with the origin of the entry and hope a miracle happens then do not expect to result in crypto. though new people though at least want to seek deep crypto because this is important. many came from the hype last year and direct entry due to just know it produces without any clarity that they are able to overcome any risks. come on make yourself useful in crypto.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Many investors are currently leaving the ICO. Because many of the coins that are experiencing a scam and they are also a lot of lost money. There are so many scams and this makes us more alert again. And when we follow the project, we have to be more careful. And should choose ICO which is really real and have a team and a good Manager.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

At all times there were people who wanted to earn on the ignorance and stupidity of other people. All investors need to take risks into account and diversify their investments.
Right, greed is the most popular deadly sin here in this market. I think it would be stupid on behalf of scammers not to use it to the fullest extent possible. And it is up to us to choose how greedy we can become and how stupid we will look after getting scammed.
Gfdety9

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

The reason for a lot of scam ICO is not far fetched because a lot of new guys without any idea of crypto will just come to the space to make money.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

truly some of the ICO has a lot of cheaters. Yes, we can chose rigth one or or don't get exposed to fraud ICO. We recommend that before you invest your money into ICO, you perform an examination through a team ICO developer.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

It seems to me that there are more such "projects" than normal ones. Unfortunately, many scammers at the time realized that they can earn money by deception. But at the moment, many countries are developing legislation on this issue. I am sure that the scam will disappear next year.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

The scammers continue to swindle people in incredible ways.These events seem to be repeated unless there is any sanction.I suggest everyone to be careful.
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Theres a lot of scam coin that is circulating today and its hard for people to prevent and invest on this project since they used promising words and attracting people that they will earn more money if they invest on their project. Some of this scam coins uses masternode or self drop and after investing then they will do exit scam so you dont have choice but to sell it or the community will takeover it to have a value.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.
The creators of such projects are cowards and traitors. They can not create an intelligent project and therefore decide to go in a fraudulent way.
rugbyma

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

So much Altcoins scams happen and makes us misunderstood. If we do not pay attention we will easily trap. I think that is the act of inhumanity in the currency business. Why do people believe you that you go trick you?
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

So much Altcoins scams happen and makes us misunderstood. If we do not pay attention we will easily trap. I think that is the act of inhumanity in the currency business. Why do people believe you that you go trick you?
Then better study and do research, decide to take the risk when you think you already do your part of investigating whether the ICO is a legit one, something playing defective or finding faults awaken our veins to do more research since we get curious on it.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

I'm looking now is already scared of buying something. So many fraudulent coins divorced. So much cheating that it is worth very carefully behave in the market of crypto currency. It is better to think a hundred times and do it once.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Recently, there have appeared so many deceivers that I decided not to invest my money for some time. I'll wait a couple of months.

kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

we can analogize between ICO and IPO in the conventional stock market, there are some points and conditions to follow the IPO so that the ecosystem does not move wild, all projects run effectively and efficiently.

Unlike ico where everyone is free to make it with a variety of intentions, I think ico is only 20% scam, 80% ico is dominated by projects that fail due to lack of investors and end up with targets that are not achieved - this will still be considered a scam because it ends be a silent project.

In this case there needs to be special conditions so that this does not happen continuously. there must be competencies or projects that deal with ICO requirements in a valid and accountable manner.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

The scammers continue to swindle people in incredible ways.These events seem to be repeated unless there is any sanction.I suggest everyone to be careful.
it's difficult to distinguish good and bad projects, but I think it's only a matter of time because I believe that the more often we fail, we will become smarter and will be more careful in choosing a project. I'm sure Crypto will be better in the future and the Scamp coin will decrease.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

This trend we see from the beginning of this year. The number of projects which gives XXX on markets is going in down Because we have a bear trend of main tokens and classic cryptocurrencies. But now the situation with altcoins is really serious. If in nearest time hunters and investors in ICO will not see a bulls trend, they are going away. And then we received the biggest scam in the history - whole cryptocurrencies will die.

mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

No, cryptos will never die. Useless coins and senseless businessideas will die, and there are tons of them.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Yes, actually there is nothing surprising here, everyone wants quick money, someone here creates an ICO Scam , of course it's sad but nothing can be done about it , in real life they also throw money

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

It seems to me that there are more such "projects" than normal ones. Unfortunately, many scammers at the time realized that they can earn money by deception. But at the moment, many countries are developing legislation on this issue. I am sure that the scam will disappear next year.
I have long dreamed that they will come up with a way to deal with ICO scams. Let's hope so! But, not all unsuccessful projects are scammers. Yes, many people realized that ICO is a good way to get money quickly with the help of fraud. BUT there are projects that simply could not get the soft cap, so they are not released.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: