Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] ORGANICCO GREEN-TECH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY  (Read 50061 times)
kaizer28

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

very great and promising project, and i believe that this project will have a big success in the near future and probably will have ita best. great work dev/team and good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KulaginVitaliy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

super one of the best projects
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

hi, is there any rating on sites like icorating or something like it?
ZezeErnesto

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

This is what is lacking in today's world, sustainable projects to protect our Environment, without using products that will harm it. Congratulations and good luck with the project!
organicco (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

hi, is there any rating on sites like icorating or something like it?

We are publishing our ico details on various ico listing sites, currently you can rate us on facebook page. There will be more to follow. If you join our telegram channel https://t.me/organiccoltd, we will post more up to date information on it.

Thank you so much for all your support. Sometimes, when we keep our head down and work hard towards improving important aspects of our human existence (the food production), we do not hear many compliments. It is really good to have these encouragement that definitely giving us extra motivations.
JohnUoho1919

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Nice projects. I think success this projects! But, I need more infomation about ecosystem and team.
organicco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 04:33:45 PM by organicco

Nice projects. I think success this projects! But, I need more infomation about ecosystem and team.

Hello John,

Thank you for your kind wishes. I understand we have not clearly defined the business ecosystem and lack more information of our team. We will be adding more details on them, some of it will be added to the major revision of our white paper.

In the meantime, our ecosystem in brief:

Customers: Our customers, as you gather from our website, under clients such as Boxford Suffolk Farm (bought ecoDRYER), Oakland Farm (bought ecoHERO) are in farming. Then we have MRC (bought ecoHERO), which is government/municipality. Another example is Biowaste Recovery Ltd (bought ecoDRYER), who is a waste management company, Loc Troi is one of the largest private company in Vietnam who has 45,000 farmers in their portfolio who bought our fertiliser plant and Bangladesh Agriculture Research Institute (BARI) bought a pilot unit from us. We have food manufacturers such as KVeg is using our system.

Therefore, our clients can come from several sectors - since 'food' is fundamental for our existence. Probably many of you are not aware of how insecure our future food supplies are. It is one of the reason we are working so hard to do what we can for the future of our children. I hope you can help spread the word!

markets: The global industrial waste management market alone is worth around $1,442 Billion. The UK Organic/ Food Waste industry is worth around £500 million and only around 18% of its value is realised by the few waste management operators existing in UK.

products:   we have well developed products, such as ecoHERO which converts organic materials into fertiliser, animal feed or biomass fuel. Then we have ecoDRYER, which is similar to ecoHERO but does only part of its work mainly aimed at renewable energy industry. We will be launching ecoREDUCER for reducing costs of waste management, and producing biomass fuel. Then there are other products, such as ecoMAN and ecoENERGY for producing renewable energy and renewable fuel.

regulations: we are working hard to be ahead of any regulatory changes, in somes ways driving it. We are already talking with US SEC, in UK with FCA and Cifas then to work with FINMA in Switzerland, etc.. these are hard work, but we will do them.

if you are talking about ecosystem of business evolution:

birth: our company is already formed, invested more than £2 million. We have good suppliers and experienced work force. We have clients and on the verge of signing large value contracts. In order to deliver them effectively, we need to be properly set up and sufficiently funded.

expansion: we are at the point of expansion, hence doing this ICO. If enough people know about us, and enough people invest on us, we certainly grow a healthier business.

leadership: again this is where expansion comes in to effect. We already have good discounts with some key suppliers such as Siemens. We are offering cost reduction and adding value to our clients. Therefore, we are in prime position to become the one of the leader in our industry (as no-one is currently dominating).

We have good leaders in our team. For example, Paul Herrbach is an ex-mayor of a municipal in Montreal and Vipul Patel is a chartered accountant. We have good visions, and able to inspire and empower the people who work for Organicco.

innovation: Organicco is a company encourages innovation, which is the key part of our business progress. It is why we have several innovative technology developments on plan, such as prodcuing renewable energy, renewable fuel from farm waste as well as forming world wide cooperation for 'good food production'. Helping farmers with technology, knowledge, and finance too as one farmer in UK commit suicide a week. That is 52 farmers lost a year. Similar story in many countries. If it continues, who is going to produce our food in future?

organicco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

Currently, various additives are overflowing and I incorporate it into my body before I know it. One of the causes of various diseases typified by cancer is thought to be overdose of additives. Rather than simply removing the mechanical cause at the hospital, I think that it is essential that you do not incorporate fundamental problems, that is, wasteful additives into the body. ICO is also overflowing and I do not know simply whether your plan goes smoothly. However, in order to change the present situation, I think that it is natural Ico. In the face, I would like to watch over you.

Thank you so much for your comment.. Indeed it is not the best time for ICO. But we believe in what we do and believe that there is never a good time, just some are lucky others make their own luck.

We need just a little help then we will propel, and then return the favour to those who helped us to propel. We are asking anyone can invest any amount and as little as £0.40GBP. So if you believe in us, help spread the word.
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

Do you have a list of countries that provided full legal backing for this project?

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
organicco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 05:09:00 PM by organicco

Do you have a list of countries that provided full legal backing for this project?

Not sure what do you mean by 'project':

If you meant the ICO, we are currently working on it. This is a new area for us, we are learning fast. Bringing in some experts to help us with it too. But some are just ridiculously expensive, in this hyped up world the reality is somewhat cloudy. Therefore, we are working directly with regulators then engage suitably qualified personal at relevant time. This will always be work in progress. As regulations changes, we will accommodate those changes in our business operations.

So currently working on FCA and Cifas in UK and US SEC. We have plan to work on FINMA depending if any participants from Switzerland.

If you are talking our 'project' such as fertiliser plants developments etc, then of course we meet relevant country regulatory requirements. We always work with regulators, to meet whatever is required. After all they are there to help all of us to have a level playing field and protect consumer in us, and also the vulnerability in us.

With our product development, we have to meet several health and safety protocols such CE, EC, CSA, UL, standards. We have delivered systems to UK, Canada, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Nigeria.
imagdogd

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:22:22 AM

This is a very interesting project and one that I have great interest in.  I am a farmer (small time) and I do everything organic.  The fact that blockchain technology is being applied to this if fantastic.  I will follow closely.   
Cooperto

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

I see the project has great potential. I very relevant . good luck
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

True to say, be wary and invest only
what you can afford on ICO. Because ICO is
still unregulated certified and has no official protection.
ICO is currently only set in some countries such as
Switzerland and Japan, the rules are different and they are not
have the same protection.

Investors are sure to see a low price offered during ICO
crowdsale as a profitable opportunity.
Moreover, usually also sold with interesting bonuses.
It will be different after the token is sold at
exchange cryptocurrency.
Unfortunately this project gives less explanation of how
profit share to be given to investors. That can actually
be a material to support the success of an ICO.

The other side is interesting and pretty good, this Project
also aims to develop blockchain based international
payment platform, which is designed to replace the letter of credits and
invoice factoring that is fast, safe and easy to use.
This became a major contribution in the world of crypto.

So, Hopefully many are interested in this project.
While waiting, will monitor the progress of the project.
Hope can be realized and successful

anupu

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

verification
Telegram's proof: @songkunjiang2
Twitter: https://twitter.com/anubisi1
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/songkunjiang
Eth address: 0x715D4B5180fd31Ab9ABaf63646c6AFdb3Ce37a3C
organicco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

what you can afford on ICO....>>>

exchange cryptocurrency.
be a material to support the success of an ICO...<<<

Thank you for detailed observation of Organicco. It is true, that we have not clearly explained how the profit will be shared. Though I have answered a similar question on earlier post, here it is again:
...>>>
more profitable we are more tokens will have 100% guarantee at the ICO sale price. Once all tokens are guaranteed at the sale price, then we will start increasing value of the guarantee we provide for all Organicco tokens.

Of course when Organicco tokens are listed on exchanges, it may go through similar growth levels to other cryptocurrencies.
...<<<

Therefore Organicco tokens will have minimum value that is guaranteed by the company. The rest of the value will be created by supply and demand on the exchange, hence addressing one serious issue faced by many crypto currencies - the store of value.

Since we are looking for long term investors, we do not want our tokens to be sold as soon as it is listed on the exchange. After the end of ICO, we will continue to tell our success stories with the revenue to support it.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

what you can afford on ICO....>>>

exchange cryptocurrency.
be a material to support the success of an ICO...<<<

Thank you for detailed observation of Organicco. It is true, that we have not clearly explained how the profit will be shared. Though I have answered a similar question on earlier post, here it is again:
...>>>
more profitable we are more tokens will have 100% guarantee at the ICO sale price. Once all tokens are guaranteed at the sale price, then we will start increasing value of the guarantee we provide for all Organicco tokens.

Of course when Organicco tokens are listed on exchanges, it may go through similar growth levels to other cryptocurrencies.
...<<<

Therefore Organicco tokens will have minimum value that is guaranteed by the company. The rest of the value will be created by supply and demand on the exchange, hence addressing one serious issue faced by many crypto currencies - the store of value.

Since we are looking for long term investors, we do not want our tokens to be sold as soon as it is listed on the exchange. After the end of ICO, we will continue to tell our success stories with the revenue to support it.

I'm sorry I missed reading the explanation
related to how investors will benefit.
The 100% guarantee method, the token price will
be in the ICO price range at least, this is a pretty bold move.

Because usually token prices will go down in the market
due to the characteristic influence of digital assets.
Among other limited supplay & demand, Not enough unique with
high utility to the table, public & media perception,
price of major cryptocurrency, market delution,
legal & goverment issues etc.

Regardless of the concerns, I hope the developers
have prepared a strategy that will solve the problem.
So, hopefully this project works smoothly and can
successfully reach the target.

organicco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

I'm sorry I missed reading the explanation
related to how investors will benefit.
The 100% guarantee method, the token price will
be in the ICO price range at least, this is a pretty bold move.

Because usually token prices will go down in the market
due to the characteristic influence of digital assets.
Among other limited supplay & demand, Not enough unique with
high utility to the table, public & media perception,
price of major cryptocurrency, market delution,
legal & goverment issues etc.

Regardless of the concerns, I hope the developers
have prepared a strategy that will solve the problem.
So, hopefully this project works smoothly and can
successfully reach the target.

Thank you for your reply, indeed it sounds bold. Please note that we have three large projects are ready to be developed - our technology already is proven (please visit the YouTube channel for few video's of system working https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPfAUtJt8G_VzQYOYlZlxMQ). If we reach our soft-cap we can easily fulfil the first 5 million token guaranteed at the ICO price. Indeed the market will fluctuate, it is why we are offering the guarantee for those who support us in the early days.

Also, remember, our easiPayer tokens will not be listed on any of the exchanges - instead, it will be independently valued (which will be equivalent, in some cases better than, fiat currency). So market fluctuation cannot affect its valuation. easiPayer tokens are not sold as part of ICO, only the Organicco Tokens are - so these two tokens must not be confused.

At worst case scenario, we can refinance our projects and recover the initial investment. For these reasons we are looking for long term investors.

With regards to regulators, we already started talking to US SEC and in the process of applying for exemption. We are in discussion with UK FCA too, whilst ensuring we are working on obtaining suitable insurance cover for our activities too. There are handful of people have done crypto bonds and escrow types of coin. We believe this is the time for change, where the ICO is done properly rather than some hype and gamble.

There are always risks, what we are aiming to achieve is to better manage them!

Bojangle922

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

Niice project!
monerodude

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Shares in the primary public offering (IPO), it is a breakthrough in the cryptosystem. Creating natural capitals such as organic fertilizers for the production of food, feed, fuel, biomass, renewable energy and renewable fuels is exactly what many investors need. The project has a future. Good luck in development.
HalataN92

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

A promising enough coin! The great experience of the company and the necessary direction of work is now worthy of support! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: