Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy theory: mega pump and dump operation during SHS hearings...  (Read 2475 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:34:04 PM

China? China wants to see a move away from the dollar. Bitcoin's success is in their interest. A crash may hurt Chinese bitcoin peers more than anyone else. They paid the most for their coins and they are the biggest consumers of BTC.  
We're talking about the Chinese govt, not the people. Not sure why everyone thinks China would support BTC. They manipulate everything in their economy and you think they'd like having some sovereign/autonomous currency that their citizens can opt to use over their national currency? And China has a huge position in USD, they do not want to see it go down.
I think the Chinese government does want to see a transition to a new world currency. They even stated that a few weeks ago.
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7168919

Although China is opaque, and so its hard to know for sure, the buys there seem to be made by middle class citizens and not the government. These people (40% women) are reportedly saving them for a "long" investment.

I'm no China expert, but it sure looks like bitcoin would be good for their economy.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:19:15 PM

FYI the dump will come when the FBI decides to liquidate the SR coins, which could be at any time.

Because...

The real DPR has already pled guilty.  No need to wait for a trial for that other guy.  He's just an actor.

They seem to be following the gameplan I laid out a while back.  It's been fairly accurate, if I do say so myself.

Most of the steps of the plan are fairly easy to recognize.  Step 4 has been confirmed:

4) Support large-scale criminal enterprises to secure a supply of Bitcoins to short (ponzi schemes, thefts, fraud, etc).  (check)

Have they finished with step 7 yet?

7) Control ASIC manufacturers.  (in progress)

Yifu seems to have been turned, and now wants to help build whitelists.  Didn't see that one coming, but there it is.

Only a few steps remain.

In the hearings, the FED chairman seems to be angling for the power to regulate Bitcoin.  That's not a surprise.  He's wanted the power to regulate everything remotely resembling competition to the dollar for a few years now.

I imagine what happens next is that eventually the FBI announces that DPR has pled guilty, that Bitcoin can be policed for criminals.  They dump their coins, crash the market, and then the pressure is on Rand Paul and the Banking Committee to grant Ben Bernanke the power to "help stabilize" Bitcoin.  Maybe not tomorrow.  But soon.  It'll be widows and orphans testifying that they lost their rent money investing in "free market" currency.  Rand will tell them he wishes they could have invested in gold-backed treasury bonds instead.  Ben Bernanke will lament the fact that there's "not enough gold" to go around.  Rand's investments will get a small boost, and he'll ultimately relent to helping the FED destroy Bitcoin.  FIN.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:55:29 PM

IMO the FBI is too slow to catch this upcoming crash, so they'll have to wait for next year.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: