Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37802 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.

There are instances that it will be happen because we can also see other trading platform that their token are also listed on other exchanges. You have a point that it will only an additional cost but it will also can be key to increased the value of their token/coin.
Whatever the plan of the project, it will be efficient if they will follow it. Since the team are doing their best to make the project capable on competing to other exchanges.
in any case, the team did not give any further comments on the issue on entering other exchanges. Therefore, we still do not know how events will develop in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)
Lets just pray that many people would buy and accept the offer today, So it won't take a while to get license because everyone is waiting and hoping to gain something.
Same here, let's pray the best for this project. Hoping for more addtional progress and updates for the enhancement of the project.  Specialy the good marketing strategy to gain more investors and funds before the end of the sale. I wish everything will be fine and good according to al our hopes.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)
Lets just pray that many people would buy and accept the offer today, So it won't take a while to get license because everyone is waiting and hoping to gain something.

Yeah, and together with their hard work it can definitely be achieved. Their transaction were transparent which we can really see it that proves that many are supporting the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Fiat pairs are future and they will take over in coming years, but I doubt that TELLURIA will be able to deliver this solution any time soon, specially in Europe, USA and Asia. it's not easy to obtain license as it looks on roadmap !!! even Binance is trying to launch fiat pairs in countries like Uganda because it's not possible to do it Europe and Asia.
Yes, I heard for the Binance Exchange that there are problems with obtaining such permits for trade. This is really not so simple and not as easy as it is written in the road map.
thh2899

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Hello. When will the tokens be transferred to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Do you plan to place your tokens on the exchanges?
Thanks !!!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

It's been stuck on that 95% mark for literally ever since I have opened this ANN thread like months ago. Still doesn't seem it'll ever complete at this point
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

It's been stuck on that 95% mark for literally ever since I have opened this ANN thread like months ago. Still doesn't seem it'll ever complete at this point

I think, its enough and there's no need to make this 100% sinced the platform are ready for it's function. The team are just busy now in completing the requirements need for US regulation so that they can be able to conduct bounty programs as what admin said. We just have to wait more time because they did their best now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.

There are instances that it will be happen because we can also see other trading platform that their token are also listed on other exchanges. You have a point that it will only an additional cost but it will also can be key to increased the value of their token/coin.
Whatever the plan of the project, it will be efficient if they will follow it. Since the team are doing their best to make the project capable on competing to other exchanges.
Yes, that's the use of their roadmap and whitepapers guidelines on what will happen or next steps to do for the achievements of their objectives and plans. Indeed a very good and well experienced team who are hosting this project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

95 percent is far from a finished product and I want to see the positive changes that have occurred with the project.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

95 percent is far from a finished product and I want to see the positive changes that have occurred with the project.
This corresponds to reality. The product needs to be finalized, but if there is no progress for the year, then why should they happen in a month?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

They need to check all the instructions again and also validate the planned activities and that requires various enhancements that the scrum masters actively involve with the progress to deliver the complete product result.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
Well, I think that if a person is busy and he does not when to read something from the site, but wants to quickly read from the main page, then you need to do it for such people.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
Well, I think that if a person is busy and he does not when to read something from the site, but wants to quickly read from the main page, then you need to do it for such people.
for this, the developers and place information about the project so that such people can immediately get acquainted with the project and its ideas. But unfortunately not all the necessary information is on the first page.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Telluria is offering lowest trade commission rate which is 0.15%. This is a very low and affordable rate for any transaction. Many people face the problems of high transaction fees on exchanges. Telluria will change this view and attract many traders to their platform due to this exiting feature.
joeperry

Activity: 2058
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Telluria is offering lowest trade commission rate which is 0.15%. This is a very low and affordable rate for any transaction. Many people face the problems of high transaction fees on exchanges. Telluria will change this view and attract many traders to their platform due to this exiting feature.
Trading with this low rates of the commission can be very profitable for any trades and the profits percentage can also increase due to this. This project will attract many people to join their platform and earn great profits.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

I think that the team is currently unavailable or less active especially on this platform and community.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Why everyone want go to the moon after token sale end? In the fact, have so much factors can determine token will go up or down.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

Hello ! when is the launch of exchange? Roadmap says in June ! What does the team say today? When will it be so far .thank you
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

This can attract many new audience and this rate is very easy to choose, Telluria have taken a good step in taking the right decisions and a video presentation with details explanation brings out more efforts.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Yeah you are right. so i think that  TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has very big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLURIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: