Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Boost Your Telegram Group Member Count - No Bots, No Adding Random People 🔥  (Read 605 times)
TelegramGal (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 07:03:55 PM by TelegramGal

Telegram has recently grown into an important marketing and branding tool. For many businesses, especially ICOs and crypto startups, having a big Telegram group is another indication of success. While organic growth is always the best solution, it takes time. But what if you need a FAST boost?

You’ve got a few choices:

1. Adding bots, which means that Telegram will clean them up any moment. What’s the point?
2. Adding real users to your group without their consent. Not the best idea as no one likes that. You will hear complaints like ‘Why was I added to this group???’, and they will most probably leave. Bad investment!
We’ve got the solution. Our approach adds user accounts, registered with real phone numbers, to your Telegram group. Therefore, Telegram will not clean them up. And as this is a database of accounts who do not mind being added to groups, they will never complain. They won’t say a word.

This is a great way to boost your Telegram group, and real members will follow once they see that you’ve got a bit of a community Wink.  Visit my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TelegramGal

Let’s chat on Telegram: @TGGal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SofiaM

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Nothing better than organic growth!  Lips sealed
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Nothing better than organic growth!  Lips sealed
True, but organic growth is slow. Sometimes a group needs to be boosted fast, and for that you need a solution. What I offer has been tested on multiple ICOs, and the results are solid. With the money back guarantee, why not give it a try?  Wink
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

check out details on my Facebook page and feel free to message for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/TelegramGal/

Let's set your Telegram on 🔥🔥🔥🔥
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

Telegram has recently grown into an important marketing and branding tool.🔥 For many businesses, especially ICOs and crypto startups, having a big Telegram group is another indication of success. While organic growth is always the best solution, it takes time. But what if you need a FAST boost?🔥🔥🔥

You’ve got a few choices:

1. Adding bots, which means that Telegram will clean them up any moment. What’s the point? ❌❌❌
2. Adding real users to your group without their consent. Not the best idea as no one likes that. You will hear complaints like ‘Why was I added to this group???’, and they will most probably leave. Bad investment! ❌❌❌
✅We’ve got the solution. Our approach adds user accounts, registered with real phone numbers, to your Telegram group. Therefore, Telegram will not clean them up. And as this is a database of accounts who do not mind being added to groups, they will never complain. They won’t say a word.

This is a great way to boost your Telegram group, and real members will follow once they see that you’ve got a bit of a community!✅✅✅

Check out details on my Facebook page and feel free to message for more info:
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

New service added: Telegram channel followers! 🔥 But wait... don't we all know those channels with HUGE number of followers and TINY number of post views? 🤦🤦🤦 That's how everyone knows those follower numbers are FAKE... ❌❌❌

TelegramGal has a solution: in case you're a little behind on your followers numbers and need a boost, we also have a service of Telegram post views, so your followers figures look organic, and your posts are viewed by the Telegram audience!

Services available:
-Telegram group members boost
-Telegram channel followers boost
-Telegram channel post views boost

Visit us here for details and feel free to ask questions:
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

Need help boosting your Telegram group or channel? Check this out and contact me: https://www.facebook.com/TelegramGal
promotion1

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

Hello .I have a new kind of promotion in Telegram:

We will invite potential crypto investors from our database to your group.
We can also invite users from your database - just write us a list with usernames.
We can also gather people from the group that you provide
I also can create the appearance of an active discussion, new users will leave their comments
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Need help boosting your Telegram group or channel? Check this out and contact me: https://www.facebook.com/TelegramGal

Need to boost your Telegram presence by next week? Contact me now✌🏻
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Let’s chat on Telegram: @TGGal 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

Just got a positive review from yet another satisfied ICO client!

If you need help boosting your Telegram presence and/or activity, let me know
email: telegramgal@gmail.com, Telegram: TGGal  Wink
TelegramGal (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

Finishing up a Telegram group boost for a very cool ICO client. Want to know which one? 😜 Not gonna happen as we guarantee our clients' confidentiality and value their reputation more than anything 💪
See more details on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TelegramGal or reach out on Telegram: @TGGal 🎉🎉🎉
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: