Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner  (Read 16285 times)
art29

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

Looks like this is a good earner, but question remains. Has Antpool actually paid you guys out yet?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
munchies859

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

Looks like this is a good earner, but question remains. Has Antpool actually paid you guys out yet?

Nope...
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:06:03 AM by Sandal_Hat

This is bad. Did it actually go do down to 50 a day? Batch 2 isnt out yet right?

It would be if batch 2 was not so soon. Batch 3 must not be too soon.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
DevonMiner

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

I just wish we had more pools to choose from, this whole Bytom B3 mining experience so far has been a cluster fuck for sure.

ViaBTC said they were opening a BTM pool once the mainnet was running, but as yet it hasn't shown up. I've not had problems with that pool in the past.

It would be nice to have a European pool so latency can be reduced, it feels like we aren't quite getting the rewards we should with all those discarded shares mounting up.

Tssar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

B3 profitability is going to turn 10USD/day in the coming 5 days. Bitmain isn't giving a shit about their customers, We thought 2500 B3 have been shipped, now we are hearing 5000 and there is a new Batch on its way....reducing the price...... shipping new batches! I bought first batch of the D3 first week it was 10usd, trusted A3+ my machine came defective....lost 3 precious weeks..... now B3.....
Other companies are making nano chips already...... and Bitmain is cheating.....Innosillicon and Halong mining are making their customers richer.......
Next time I will think 3 times before moving forward with Bitmain.

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Confirming that I received my batch 2 today.
I agree with the $10/Day per B3 estimation.
No announcements for batch 3 yet, right?

That would be in line with the 90-100 Day ROI we will likely see on these units.
A3 ROIed pretty quick if you HEDL, with recent market push.

Ive been watching the Bytom master repo and they've been busy crushing bugs lately.
If they can deliver on their plan to introduce an API for specific timeless Tensor functions, this could be a big enablement tool for ML/AI.
Understanding the BYTOM project requires a bit of understanding around the domestic growth of ML/AI tech in China.

Also, did anyone else catch the bit about Tensority being in compliance with gov. encryption RAs?
Interesting.
Tssar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

I received my batch 1 on Tuesday....batch 2 was quick! where are you based?

That would be in line with the 90-100 Day ROI we will likely see on these units.

Ive been watching the Bytom master repo and they've been busy crushing bugs lately.
If they can deliver on their plan to introduce an API for specific timeless Tensor functions, this could be a big enablement tool for ML/AI.
Understanding the BYTOM project requires a bit of understanding around the domestic growth of ML/AI tech in China.

Also, did anyone else catch the bit about Tensority being in compliance with gov. encryption RAs?
Interesting.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

I received my batch 1 on Tuesday....batch 2 was quick! where are you based?

Interesting.

US West

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

I just wish we had more pools to choose from, this whole Bytom B3 mining experience so far has been a cluster fuck for sure.

ViaBTC said they were opening a BTM pool once the mainnet was running, but as yet it hasn't shown up. I've not had problems with that pool in the past.

It would be nice to have a European pool so latency can be reduced, it feels like we aren't quite getting the rewards we should with all those discarded shares mounting up.

A lot of this has to do with the lack of a published stratum protocol for BTM. The only pool source published by Bytom has been GETWORK, and any pool operator will tell you that the inefficiencies in a public GETWORK endpoint wouldn't be worth the headaches created by and for the users.

TLDR: We only have GETWORK at the moment. Once we see a published stratum standard, there will be a number of pools spawned.
I will be one of them.  Grin
Kavela

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

Guys can anyone confirm if i use Hitbtc or other exchange bytom wallet address for mining from antpool will it proceed the coins on the exchange or not. I do not own desktop wallet or any others just curious if my funds will be transferred from Antpool to exchange directly. Please respond if you completed a transactions from antpool to exhcanges. Thanks in advance
Sandal_Hat

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 07:25:51 AM by Sandal_Hat

Interesting.

This is on the assumption bytom price maintains and they dont release batch 3 for awhile.. There is also a need to promote bytom more to ensure more buyers. Miners will sell some coins and hold some coins. It is game over if batch 3 suddenly appears though.

I hope they let us breakeven first. Profit can drop sharply after breakeven, is fine....but gotta breakeven.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Sandal_Hat

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Nope...

Me either.  2 payments (3 soon) still in "paying" status for days.  I did make 58 BTM yesterday which is a little better than others have reported, but I sure wish Antpool would get their crap together...

Mine at antpool now still just says paying. Is yours paid?

hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Nope, 4 separate payments now.  All still "paying"..

A friend of mine opened a ticket regarding the payouts, Bitmain rep said they are working on it and payment should start from on or after Monday, May 14.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
Sandal_Hat

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Nope, 4 separate payments now.  All still "paying"..

A friend of mine opened a ticket regarding the payouts, Bitmain rep said they are working on it and payment should start from on or after Monday, May 14.

I see. Thanks for info.

shellyfinest

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

I see a lot of concerns about the token mining on Antpool , hope they work it out soon for you guys!

For what it's worth I'm mining on UUPOOL (which is mining the mainnet coin not the token) ...

I'm in the US , hash rate is a little up and down , but I've received 3 payments (once each day) to my desktop Bytom wallet from UUPool , about 55-60 per day ... just collecting now, no need for me to sell yet (though I'm sure an exchange that i use will be ready for the coin soon, if not I have a bibox account now but that's just for the token , not the mainnet coin yet I don't think).
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

consensus on antpool vs uupool for best earnings?

Odd coin situation erc20 token -> mainnet

their official wallet built to support both or just mainnet --- aka if youre mining antpool -> official wallet --- coins will be lost?

antpool mining erc20 uupool mining non erc20?

Their site leaves some to be desired for sure . .

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
pressreturn909

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

their official wallet built to support both or just mainnet --- aka if youre mining antpool -> official wallet --- coins will be lost?

I believe the idea was that Antpool would provide ERC20 tokens which could be instantly cashed in via exchanges, which up to today, only traded the ERC20 tokens with btc and USDT.

Github shows the devs have been hard at work these past few days, and I believe ERC20 token swaps with main net BTM is now happening, and some exchanges are implementing. Hopefully, it should sort itself out within a few days.

There appears to be warnings on the Antpool wallet input field to avoid main net wallet addresses. It may be that mining will not occur if the incorrect wallet format address is input.  Bitmaim has been responsive and I am hopeful this will turn out well for all participants.   
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

Hello Vosk. Bytom wallet only supports their mainnet coin (Not the ERC20 version). Antpool and uupool are both mining on the mainnet (No such thing as mining an ERC20 token). However, Antpool is paying their miners an ERC20 BTM. Are you planning on buying the B3 and making a review?
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

I believe the idea was that Antpool would provide ERC20 tokens which could be instantly cashed in via exchanges, which up to today, only traded the ERC20 tokens with btc and USDT.

Github shows the devs have been hard at work these past few days, and I believe ERC20 token swaps with main net BTM is now happening, and some exchanges are implementing. Hopefully, it should sort itself out within a few days.

There appears to be warnings on the Antpool wallet input field to avoid main net wallet addresses. It may be that mining will not occur if the incorrect wallet format address is input.  Bitmaim has been responsive and I am hopeful this will turn out well for all participants.    

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom%E4%B8%A8antminer-b3-tutorial-b1eb7f08c1ef

official tutorial says use bm address on antpool but then antpool states

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

I don't think the coins will be lost if you set up a Mainnet address on Antpool... probably the payment simply will not be sent.

You need to use an address with the start '0x' (Erc20 token) and not with the start 'bm' (Mainnet) on Antpool, at least for a while.

I agree that it should be better explained on the site by the way... and I hope they start making the payments asap!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: