Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does the future look for less popular Alt coins?  (Read 84 times)
paploo (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

I am holding a fair amount of lesser popular alt coins like DBC, SIA, ETN, RPX and a couple more, after the crypto overall downfall this month,  how does the future look for the alt coin market? I see DBC and SIA being stuck at the same price range for about a week, there is very slow movement in price to go the the higher side and when it has to drop the prices fall like a rock. So what do you fellas think the overall alt coin market will be by the end of 2018?
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

The less popular Altcoin speed is usually slow, the rate depends on the development team, and the right news they bring to investors that make up the trend to promote FOMO is the way they put Altcoin up.But they can throw significant amounts of money to push their prices up, but few developers accept and make this decision.

Leatherdog

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

I see much competitions ahead, less popular Altcoins may finally drop out and the rest will rise in value
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

Some altcoins will start losing popularity as community woke up and only investing in good useful altcoins. So future looks much more convenient in my opinion. But it is gonna be harsh for most altcoin HODL ers.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

I see much competitions ahead, less popular Altcoins may finally drop out and the rest will rise in value

I beg to differ on this topic as the popolarism can only benefit a particular altcoin on a short term basis but on a longer run the altcoin needs to have better feature as you might have noticed altcoins like dogecoin were popular without any special features but now Nobody knows about the coin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

I think the less popular altcoin will have difficult time towards the future. But if the developers of that coins will do everything they can to make those altcoins become popular also.

Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Then you can search for the unpopular tokens on the coinmarketcap website.
However, in my opinion, it is not a good time to invest in these tokens, because the market is cruel and there is no value for the token, so it will eventually return to 0.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

Only during dear market such questions areive, once market become bullish, you will be happy with even not popular coins as we saw during the last bull run in january, i think good times will be back, we need to be holding and waiting.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

There is a small chance that one of your unpopular altcoins will BOOM (remember the rise of PacCoin at the end of 2017 after years of staying low?). And there is a big chance that unpopular coins will be dead by the end of 2018.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: