Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manage your bounties with only browser !!!  (Read 95 times)
azvn (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Hi all. Just wanna share some of my experience and tips for managing bounties with only browser !!!

1st of all, Im just newbie start investing cryptocurrencies in 2018 and found out BTT forum, especially bounty programs. I really like it that is one way to earn altcoin without spending money. So here is only my experience and my tips that will help newbie easy to manage bounties, lazy to make a spreadsheet.
However, I do not take all bounties from BTT because doing bounties is as a kind of investment, instead of paying money, you pay your time, your attention and your work. So I take bounties carefully.

+ First, I will find information about Project team, product, plan, roadmap and attractions to investors, its important because I can predict project will reach soft cap, hard cap or not. If it fail, bounties worth nothing.
+ After getting all necessary information, now its time for taking bounties. I will take many campaign as much as I can, and in order to manage it, i just need a browser.

What should you do to manage?

+ 1st, u should get a browser that only for your bounties work. It help you focus on your job, I use Opera for it.
+ In Bookmark page, create new folder for each bounty you join and name it of bounty program, then bookmark Bounty Official Page and Your latest report in this folder.
Why do you need bookmark Bounty Official Page ? Because u don't take a bounty in a time and every bounty programs have its own rules that u can not remember everything. So for daily report such as twitter/fb report, u should open 2 tabs in a time, its bounty official page and your latest report, and u can check their rules every time u make a share/retweet or tweet. That help you follow their bounty rules and get stakes, bounty official page also help you to check ur stake weekly and you should check it 2, 3 time a week to make sure u get ur stakes and ur job is qualified.

So every bounty, you have a bookmark folder that include Main Page and your latest report that you will help you follow bounty rules everytime you do report. that also help you check your stakes frequently. It normally take a hour per day for me to go through all my bounties and do report with only a browser, no need excel and spreadsheet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

I think using google spreadsheets is the most practical way of managing a bounty program, although initially it is quite difficult to create a format that suits what we want / which we consider easy, different when we have to open some folders when we will work, I think it is more consuming time when we work on it....

But for some people who don't want to use google spreadsheet, something you share maybe will help them....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
azvn (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I think using google spreadsheets is the most practical way of managing a bounty program, although initially it is quite difficult to create a format that suits what we want / which we consider easy, different when we have to open some folders when we will work, I think it is more consuming time when we work on it....

But for some people who don't want to use google spreadsheet, something you share maybe will help them....

yes, its difficult to say which one is easy for everyone but with only one tab for bookmark and inside it, that is bounty folders with just a click to go direct to Bounty Page and ur latest report. it seem easy for me to manage than work with excel
Querl

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

yeah, is better.
I use to management wallets, balance online using api
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: