Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A DECENTRALIZED WORLD IN YOUR Mobile  (Read 120 times)
coupable (OP)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

I want to see a world where the end consumers can truly own their data (browsing history, identity, assets, wallets, emails, messaging, etc) without the need for central authorities. There is a lot of work ahead of us, but I believe the mobile hardware layer can contribute significantly to our new decentralized world.
https://medium.com/@phil_chen/announcing-the-htc-exodus-the-worlds-first-native-blockchain-phone-4f53bc60d55e

HTC Corporation has announced its plans for the world’s first ever native blockchain smartphone dedicated to providing consumers with high-end experiences while running decentralized applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

If you go directly to htcexodus website, here is what they say:

Every Phone is A Node

Providing more nodes on the path to true decentralization. We want to double and triple the number of nodes of Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Source: https://www.htcexodus.com/

The highlighted part is very interesting, but I don't really understand the true meaning behind those words. Are they planning to turn every phone into a bitcoin (lightweight) node?
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

If you go directly to htcexodus website, here is what they say:

Every Phone is A Node

Providing more nodes on the path to true decentralization. We want to double and triple the number of nodes of Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Source: https://www.htcexodus.com/

The highlighted part is very interesting, but I don't really understand the true meaning behind those words. Are they planning to turn every phone into a bitcoin (lightweight) node?
It could be right, they are speculating to doubled the number of nodes of ether and bitcoin means HTC has an initianion to make every phone can become a light node to ethereum. But it looks like this will never be happened to the ethereum because ethereum will be moving to the POS system very soon.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

]It could be right, they are speculating to doubled the number of nodes of ether and bitcoin means HTC has an initianion to make every phone can become a light node to ethereum. 
If they realize their intention, it could be a huge thing. I have no idea what kind of technical problems they would have to deal with, but I definitely wanna see them pull this through.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

That is really a significant development and a milestone towards the mass adoption of blockchain technology as we all know that HTC is a mainstream and global smartphone brand, if such a brand will launch soming solely based on blockchain technology that indicates the acceptance and step ahead towards the use of blockchain tech in every field of life.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

HTC was the first to launch a blockchain.
So I hope HTC will succeed, and more and more people will focus on the entire cryptocurrency market.

Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

I want to see a world where the end consumers can truly own their data (browsing history, identity, assets, wallets, emails, messaging, etc) without the need for central authorities. There is a lot of work ahead of us, but I believe the mobile hardware layer can contribute significantly to our new decentralized world.
https://medium.com/@phil_chen/announcing-the-htc-exodus-the-worlds-first-native-blockchain-phone-4f53bc60d55e

HTC Corporation has announced its plans for the world’s first ever native blockchain smartphone dedicated to providing consumers with high-end experiences while running decentralized applications.

Very interesting! The main thing is that the statements went further than just statements. I would like to see such a smartphone

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

Based on the crypto friendly land of Taiwan, there are no companies that can do it better than HTC themselves. With the world penetration of their smartphones especially in the europe, They'd be a instant hit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptorTUX

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

Why not build the software and put it out for everybody to be able to use and open source it. Providing the real value for all smartphone users that want various decentralized apps on their mobile phones. I see this ad another marketing tactic from this company if not proven otherwise. Seriously what is the real benfit of such thing? They are going to offer their smartphone with blockchain usage, where as many smartphones have to bought capacity to run decentralized applications be cause even some projects create their own apps that we can use today to use their dApps. Whats the real value and benefit of this??!!??
awi44

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

what a great news, but i will wait for the second generation of this phone, as i knew, the first generation ussualy is a pentrating product, they will made a better on next generations

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Yesterday I heard Huawei and LG, now HTC. This is very surprising and it is highly reversed over the prohibition that has been done by other technology giants. May decentralization in cellular can be realized and can be used by all society.
garybyerz

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

Haha,  Cheesy now this is really really cool, HTC Corporation can really think ahead of time. world’s first ever native blockchain smartphone, crypto supporter will defenatly love to know more about it.
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Woah! That's an amazing news. By this step of HTC, it would be quite easier for the investors to keep a pace with the cryptocurrency market. It will leave a big impact in cryptomarket.
leoliln45

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

HTC take this steps and they will follow their system in blockchain system so it’s great news for all of us because this block chain system have lots of facilities and this facilities will help the future and this will help the entire world because the price of the bitcoin is increasing and this system will lead the future currency
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

This is a good news to everyone. Now we will have a freedom to choose. Even Huawei are also interested in Blockchain technology. Blockchain revolution cannot be stop. It's either you join the community or against it and fall.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: