Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Nowadays, people are increasingly starting to get rid of cars, this creates new problems that need to be addressed. I got acquainted with the project and I think that this is exactly what the users will need!

Thanks Jerical. We think so too  Wink

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Our CEO will be attending the Crypto Economy conference in Seoul (South Korea)  as a Speaker on Tuesday, 5th of June.
Send him a message if you want to connect.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/

https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/seoul/

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

The last hours of the PRE-SALE with 50% Bonus running!

https://ico.trustedcars.com/

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

May be but usually those who are less understanding and have actually not invested in the project, will likely dump. Others that are real traders, will continue supporting the project until the coin achieves a great potential.

Here I will support your viewpoint. Only long-term investments can bring more benefits. Yes, sure we can all share the information about TrustedCars (like most of us have done already), but without investing it will all stay like pleasant reminiscences. Use these instructions to support the project and get benefits soon.

Some investors have been known to dump just right after they hit the exchange market. Now because of the 50% they stand to loose nothing.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Hi! This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

The last hours of the PRE-SALE with 50% Bonus running!

https://ico.trustedcars.com/

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

Hello Nyur. The 50% bonus is only related to 40.000.000 Tokens in the Pre-Sale. These are less than 10% of the hard cap. We think that is fine and will not invite too many dumpers.

Thanks for the clarifications. Indeed, with such a small share of tokens, which you sold with a 50% bonus should not be a problem.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Our CEO will be attending the Crypto Economy conference in Seoul (South Korea)  as a Speaker on Tuesday, 5th of June.
Send him a message if you want to connect.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/

https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/seoul/

I like this project because the team is very active and always willingly contacts potential investors.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

Hi! This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

To test the cars in that way - it's super idea, hope that TrustedCars Flex network will starts soon Wink

Thank you MaryAngela. We hope that you can get a car via TrustedCars FLEX near you soon  Wink

and it's good that projects will starting in Europe

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

Thank you all for your contrubution and being part of our community.

For everyone who didn't get the chance to participate in our Pre Sale, you will be able to purchase Tokens in our Main Sale starting  on June 11th !

Don't miss the chance of being part of this unique Project.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

For everyone who didn't get the chance to participate in our Pre Sale, you will be able to purchase Tokens in our Main Sale starting  on June 11th !

Thanks for the informatin, you have stats from the PRE-SALE? Trusted Cars sold out in the PRE-SALE?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Naes

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors and bounty member. We should spread info about sintez between our friends.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors and bounty member. We should spread info about sintez between our friends.

Certainly. Most of my friends who already know about this project in the ICO theme. And many of them see good prospects in it.
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Thanks for the informatin, you have stats from the PRE-SALE? Trusted Cars sold out in the PRE-SALE?

First the project will be launched in Europe, a little later the work will begin all over the world. I understand correctly?
Tirac

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

I need register in WL to can participate in ICO?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

First the project will be launched in Europe, a little later the work will begin all over the world. I understand correctly?

Yes exactly next year we will be all over Europe and after that expansion to major cities worldwide.
We have an ambitious Roadmap

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

You can participate in the Main Sale without Whitelisting.

Main Sale is starting on the 11th of June 2018

henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I thinks this is a great project because have a good system from this project and have a good concept make this project more interesting, so i think this project will be successfull.
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

I think you are not. Someone correct me if im wrong.
alexxx22

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

Tell me please whether there is a connection with the bounty manager trustedcars. On the site https://ico.trustedcars.com/bounty I did not find the opportunity to ask a question
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Tell me please whether there is a connection with the bounty manager trustedcars. On the site https://ico.trustedcars.com/bounty I did not find the opportunity to ask a question

Hello Alexxx, you have different options to get in contact with us.

We have a bitcointalk thread for bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3482073.msg38957125#msg38957125

You can send us an email to ico@trustedcars.com

Or just ask any question in our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

Best from Frankfurt

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: