Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★ Solarflare ★ Decentralised public blockchain ★  (Read 9257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ncie66

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:39:27 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 08:53:16 PM by ncie66

I propose a discord for better communication  Cheesy

https://discord.gg/fPgEnNc
SolarFlareDevelopment (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

Block explorer is now active! - keeping in mind the blocks are still syncing to 100%

https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:59:24 AM

CVMpool
https://cvmpool.pw

+ SolarFlareCoin [SFC] +

Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
Low fee - only 1% honestly & forever

To start mining SolarFlareCoin
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cvmpool.pw:3433 -u <WALLET> -p c=SFC

Excellent, thank you for your efforts.

I'm in the middle of a design review, can i ask the community what are your thoughts on the current logo & color scheme?

Blake.

ncie66

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 04:30:47 PM by ncie66

I can help with site development and communication (discord, facebook, twitter) if needed  Cheesy  Lips sealed

ps: I also have the official github
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

I can help with site development and communication (discord, facebook, twitter) if needed  Cheesy  Lips sealed

ps: I also have the official github
Excellent! lets get this show on the road  Cool

You are welcome to setup an official discord if there is not already a community discord available, and we can communicate from there.

I'm currently working on a fresh announcement thread in full, something a little professional and with a little more information on what Solarflare has to offer for the future. Once the design is up, the new domain is up & the updated github is up i will be in contact with coinmarketcap to update, at the same time i will shorten the name from 'solarflarecoin' to just 'solarflare' and update the cmc thumbnail logo.

Blake.

SnakeVoid

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

I can help with German twitter/social media and/or translation Smiley

edit: logo and color scheme look great, wouldn't change a thing
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:48:59 AM

The project is working, it's like starting an old abandoned oil refinery, you need some time before it begins to generate income.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 09:33:23 AM by SolarFlareDevelopment

The project is working, it's like starting an old abandoned oil refinery, you need some time before it begins to generate income.

Thank you for your kind words. We have strong belief in this project and will strive for success.

Announcement
27th April 2018

Hi community, the new announcement thread has been completed, please return to the original post for viewing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385763.0

Follow the official solarflare twitter for updates and givaways.
https://twitter.com/solarflaregang

Blake.
Solarflare Cryptocurrency

RoyalCapital

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Jesus, how has this beast only got a $100,000 marketcap? This is at least a x50 in the making, how many do i need to hold for an FNODE? And at what percentage does it go up without withdrawing?
development.x

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

Thank you for your kind words. We have strong belief in this project and will strive for success.

Announcement
27th April 2018

Hi community, the new announcement thread has been completed, please return to the original post for viewing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385763.0

Follow the official solarflare twitter for updates and givaways.
https://twitter.com/solarflaregang

Blake.
Solarflare Cryptocurrency
i appreciate all the efforts you are putting into this coin, holding from around a month ago before the coin had new owner/developers added, looking like it has a bright future.

I had been attempting to accumulate over the last few days after the announcement, but it seems someone keeps taking anything from the 100-125 sat range.

Question, is the $120,000 marketcap on coinmarketcap correct? Seems correct after checking out the block explorer, a true gem, i will baghold this one for 6months and see where we are at.

Excellent graphics by the way
byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

A good idea, great description. The only thing that confuses me is the lack of a proper roadmap, I would like to look at the way the project is going to develop, but in general the idea is quite good.

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

A good idea, great description. The only thing that confuses me is the lack of a proper roadmap, I would like to look at the way the project is going to develop, but in general the idea is quite good.
I appreciate your input, consider that as more of a checklist, a detailed roadmap is currently in negotation/progress.

Blake.
Solarflare

Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

here is a sample of the splendor and superiority in the blockchain technology, participate in the ICO and I would recommend to explore!!
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

I have been holding SFC for quite some time now. Good to see that someone is getting it back on track where it should be. Is the community takeover from the original dev already complete?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Hmm this looks an interesting prospect here, price looks ok, you have an explorer and your listed on an exchange.

Think I will add this to my private pool, and keep watching the direction this takes.

Good job so fart Dev

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

Hmm this looks an interesting prospect here, price looks ok, you have an explorer and your listed on an exchange.

Think I will add this to my private pool, and keep watching the direction this takes.

Good job so fart Dev

Crunck
Thank you for your support! Another explorer will be integrated with the main website, Right now we are just laying the groundwork and a solid foundation to set Solarflare up for smooth sailing ahead, im a bit of a perfectionist and im constantly changing things to keep everything in order.

Im not sure if you noticed but you called me fart dev.   Cheesy not particularly the nickname i would like to go by.

Blake.
Solarflare

Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held
merculet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held
merculet

I'm not sure i understand what you are asking there Iphifenia  Huh

ncie66

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

Hi community, I send you the new discord link: https://discord.gg/GQ4EzQP

Let's expand this team, please come for a better discussion between team developers and others.

Thanks  Tongue Tongue
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Hi community, I send you the new discord link: https://discord.gg/GQ4EzQP

Let's expand this team, please come for a better discussion between team developers and others.

Thanks  Tongue Tongue

Thanks for that,we can make this the unofficial github. I will add it to the announcement shortly.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: