Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing  (Read 1500 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

what is going on with the emission on the LibreCash platform? What do users do there? If the smart contract is used? It would be very interesting to know, as I consider this planform to be a future leader. I guess, they may set different rules and be pretty successful in their industry of activity! I would like to wish a good luck)!
I remember, that a user transfers an asset as a deposit via a smart contract. So, yes, the smart contract is issued. Also user pays the token emission fee. I am not sure,  if the prices are known. Then the asset is reserved in DAO LibreBank fund as the backing. Also, the user receives LibreCash tokens. They are based on the current rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

what is going on with the emission on the LibreCash platform? What do users do there? If the smart contract is used? It would be very interesting to know, as I consider this planform to be a future leader. I guess, they may set different rules and be pretty successful in their industry of activity! I would like to wish a good luck)!
I remember, that a user transfers an asset as a deposit via a smart contract. So, yes, the smart contract is issued. Also user pays the token emission fee. I am not sure,  if the prices are known. Then the asset is reserved in DAO LibreBank fund as the backing. Also, the user receives LibreCash tokens. They are based on the current rate.
what else yuser can do inside of this platform?I guess, there is a great list, what can be done, but I just need a few poinds for meself to understand the sense. So, I would be very thankful if anyone could answer my quesyion about the LibreBank features. Also, I want to ask, if the Dao is really used inside of this platform?
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

what else yuser can do inside of this platform?I guess, there is a great list, what can be done, but I just need a few poinds for meself to understand the sense. So, I would be very thankful if anyone could answer my quesyion about the LibreBank features. Also, I want to ask, if the Dao is really used inside of this platform?
Users can check the backing of LibreCash tokens emitted . They are emitted in the DAO’s reserve fund. It is made whatever it is needed, so, in other words, anytime. By the way, with these questions you may take a look at the presentation of LibreCash. It could help ypu to find answers for your questions.
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

Users can check the backing of LibreCash tokens emitted . They are emitted in the DAO’s reserve fund. It is made whatever it is needed, so, in other words, anytime. By the way, with these questions you may take a look at the presentation of LibreCash. It could help ypu to find answers for your questions.
What is the destruction inside the platform of LibreCash? What users are able to do during this process? I tnkink, what it is made with the help of smart contract, but I would like to be sure..And also, if the fee for destruction is known? It is important for me now. Thank you for your attention
semiwylson

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

What is the destruction inside the platform of LibreCash? What users are able to do during this process? I tnkink, what it is made with the help of smart contract, but I would like to be sure..And also, if the fee for destruction is known? It is important for me now. Thank you for your attention
Hey, I have already read, thay the user transfers LibreCash to the DAO via a smart contract. So, you was right about the use of it. Than a user pays thedestruction fee. It is not known, the same as for emission fee. Then he receives back the basic asset from the reserve fund of the DAO. Which are based on the current rate.
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:10:02 AM

I would like to ask a simple question for this platform team and maybe members, if they know the answer. How does the LibreCash token is based? What does this token support and what can it result. I am asking it, because I am a newcomer here and know a lot of information about it.
karlos_545

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:12:14 AM

I would like to ask a simple question for this platform team and maybe members, if they know the answer. How does the LibreCash token is based? What does this token support and what can it result. I am asking it, because I am a newcomer here and know a lot of information about it.
I am a user and I know some answers for your questions. The token is based on Ethereum, as any popular token of today’s period.  It is a support for other blockchain-based platforms andtechnological independence with token transition. I mean  betweenblockchain platforms without depreciation is coming next)
semiwylson

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

I would like to Find out any information about The LibreBank.. And also I want to get the connection of this element with DAO.. Does it supply anything? If it is so, I would like to get the all possible reasons of it.  I Found this platform and I am studying it right now, that’s why I am asking for any help!
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

I would like to Find out any information about The LibreBank.. And also I want to get the connection of this element with DAO.. Does it supply anything? If it is so, I would like to get the all possible reasons of it.  I Found this platform and I am studying it right now, that’s why I am asking for any help!
LibreBank is a DAO meant to supply the liquidity of LibreCash. Also it is done with a good reason – to ensure the financial privacy of the users. LibreBank takes care of the several important opints and elements of this platform. I think that the team worked hard on the project and its idea/ I do wish them to develop in their industry..
Nskaolimpiyskiy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

LibreBank is a DAO meant to supply the liquidity of LibreCash. Also it is done with a good reason – to ensure the financial privacy of the users. LibreBank takes care of the several important opints and elements of this platform. I think that the team worked hard on the project and its idea/ I do wish them to develop in their industry..
So, what about does LibreBank takes care? Does it control the LibreCash? How does it made? Also, another question, or how to say it right.. mabe it is a reques of information.. Anyway – what is the other role of LibreBank? U guess, that if it is a bank, it must be a storage for something.. Am I right, or no? I am really interested in it
nofork_man

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

So, what about does LibreBank takes care? Does it control the LibreCash? How does it made? Also, another question, or how to say it right.. mabe it is a reques of information.. Anyway – what is the other role of LibreBank? U guess, that if it is a bank, it must be a storage for something.. Am I right, or no? I am really interested in it
LibreBank cares about the LibreCash emission and destruction control. Also it is an asset storage in the reserve fund and access to the backing check. So you was right about the storage. A bank keeps anything in any case.. It is a regular definition of the bank! Even if it works in the industry of crypto currencies!
prygunovpasha

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

LibreBank cares about the LibreCash emission and destruction control. Also it is an asset storage in the reserve fund and access to the backing check. So you was right about the storage. A bank keeps anything in any case.. It is a regular definition of the bank! Even if it works in the industry of crypto currencies!
I would like to add about formation of the investment funds of all earnings, as well as effective management and replenishment to improve the system’s stability. So, the team do all their best to develop a platform! And, the other technical, commercial, and legal concerns for the system’s development is done also.
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

Hello, guys. I want to ask about now a regular for me LibreBank, but about LibreBank Reserve Share. As much as I got, it is also called as LBRS.. So, what is it? What is the reason of this creation and the activity also? Is it something special for the platform? I am asking, because the abbreviation attracted my attention!
semiwylson

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:47:51 AM

Hello, guys. I want to ask about now a regular for me LibreBank, but about LibreBank Reserve Share. As much as I got, it is also called as LBRS.. So, what is it? What is the reason of this creation and the activity also? Is it something special for the platform? I am asking, because the abbreviation attracted my attention!
I know, that it is a special token meant to manage the DAO. It is a share of all LibreBank assets, considering the primary LibreCash provision of liquidity liabilities. LBRS owners accept the capitalization of reserve volatility risks, value growth potential, and fund profit. I would like to add, that they also have a voice in DAO management based on their stakes
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

I have found this platform and have took a look on it. Most of all I liked the things, that LibreCash they have implemented. There were a lot of points, but I want to tell you about its token. This token is based on the version of ERC20. Also, as I remember, it has additional emission, destruction, and transfer of authority. So, all needed and interesting
nofork_man

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

I have found this platform and have took a look on it. Most of all I liked the things, that LibreCash they have implemented. There were a lot of points, but I want to tell you about its token. This token is based on the version of ERC20. Also, as I remember, it has additional emission, destruction, and transfer of authority. So, all needed and interesting
what about me, I liked an autonomous smart contract. It is made for purchasing and selling LibreCash tokens for ETH. I said about it because as a rule I use ETH. In any place, any case, any situation..  So, this implementation made my life easier. I understand, that a lot of platform is ETH, but appreciate this one, because I like the platform of LibreCash.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:14:07 AM

what about me, I liked an autonomous smart contract. It is made for purchasing and selling LibreCash tokens for ETH. I said about it because as a rule I use ETH. In any place, any case, any situation..  So, this implementation made my life easier. I understand, that a lot of platform is ETH, but appreciate this one, because I like the platform of LibreCash.
I met a lot of problems with different kinds of wallets. All of them are difficult and complicated. That’s why I am going to say about the web wallet lite. It is made, as usual wallet,  for the storage and transfer tokens. But in this case we are talking about the of LibreCash tokens. Also these actions can be done among users.
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

I met a lot of problems with different kinds of wallets. All of them are difficult and complicated. That’s why I am going to say about the web wallet lite. It is made, as usual wallet,  for the storage and transfer tokens. But in this case we are talking about the of LibreCash tokens. Also these actions can be done among users.
yes, I agree with a mind about wallets. Most of them are really inconvenient to use. They don’t meet needs of users. But, Web walet has the ability to buy and sell LibreCash tokens for ETH, as it was said above and to transfer tokens to other users. All these processes are based on MyEtherWallet. Actually, it is pretty good wallet..
semiwylson

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

I heard about the Decentralized app. Also it is called like DApp). I like it, because it gives the access to information about LibreBank balance. I mean the data from public block explorers. Also there is the number of emitted tokens, what is important not to forget and the current exchange parameters, which are needed know.
kabackovas

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:13:48 AM

I heard about the Decentralized app. Also it is called like DApp). I like it, because it gives the access to information about LibreBank balance. I mean the data from public block explorers. Also there is the number of emitted tokens, what is important not to forget and the current exchange parameters, which are needed know.
I would like to say about an oracles system. This system is made for downloading data. This data is about the current exchange rates of currencies. This information is from external sources to the smart contracts. Also I remember, that the team uses Oraclize. They do it with their own and unique solution, LibreOracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: