Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BCH/USD - Bcash price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 2028 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

Funny that you are making your "bitcoin is broken" arguments in the bcash WO thread... Why not just join the Bcashers and build upon that BIG blocker confirmed platform?  Anyhow, your facts about the "need" for a bitcoin dynamic block size seems to be weak at best, yet I still don't really understand why you complain about bitcoin when you gots ur selfie some bcash to work with that solves and focuses on that particular BIG blocker solution... What it wrong with that?  Be gone to bcash, right?

No, this is definitely the place for the bitcoin vs bcash debate. The moderator for this thread openly supports such discussion here. If it were to infiltrate the bitcoin part of bitcointalk it would just become annoying as hell. In the altcoin section it makes sense.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

Funny that you are making your "bitcoin is broken" arguments in the bcash WO thread... Why not just join the Bcashers and build upon that BIG blocker confirmed platform?  Anyhow, your facts about the "need" for a bitcoin dynamic block size seems to be weak at best, yet I still don't really understand why you complain about bitcoin when you gots ur selfie some bcash to work with that solves and focuses on that particular BIG blocker solution... What it wrong with that?  Be gone to bcash, right?

No, this is definitely the place for the bitcoin vs bcash debate. The moderator for this thread openly supports such discussion here. If it were to infiltrate the bitcoin part of bitcointalk it would just become annoying as hell. In the altcoin section it makes sense.

I believe that my frustration is that Heuristic is not really talking about bcash, but instead he is misdescribing what bitcoin is, and also saying what he wished bitcoin would be, which is something that bcash already attempts to differentiate itself by.

In other words, Heuristic does not seem to be suggesting to come over to bcash because bcash has the preferred BIG blocker features (from his point of view), but instead he is whining that 1) bitcoin is supposedly broken for the false reasons that he asserted without even really talking about how bcash has the features and 2) that bitcoin needs to be fixed because it is lacking those features (which is not really even on the bcash topic because he does not make such a connection in his post).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

All I know is that it's been a long time since bcash has been pumped and I'm hoping to get more free money damnit.

Come on bcashers. Pump that shit.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Funny that you are making your "bitcoin is broken" arguments in the bcash WO thread... Why not just join the Bcashers and build upon that BIG blocker confirmed platform?  Anyhow, your facts about the "need" for a bitcoin dynamic block size seems to be weak at best, yet I still don't really understand why you complain about bitcoin when you gots ur selfie some bcash to work with that solves and focuses on that particular BIG blocker solution... What it wrong with that?  Be gone to bcash, right?

I don't support Bcash because it does not have the majority support, I think it should die. Just because I said bitcoin isn't perfect don't put words into my mouth. There is a shit ton of problems that need to be addressed which I doubt the current model will be able to get done as proven by the Bcrap fiasco. And from the outside the entire mess makes BTC look like a disorganized bunch of fools. I support BTC because it's what we have and we need freedom from the oligarchy but when something comes along thats better with similar support then I will get behind that in it's place. I am not a blind fool that just prays at the BTC altar. BTC is not the end all solution it is a stepping stone. I'm sorry if I don't tote your party line, I tend to not do that in any community.

Funny that you are making your "bitcoin is broken" arguments in the bcash WO thread... Why not just join the Bcashers and build upon that BIG blocker confirmed platform?  Anyhow, your facts about the "need" for a bitcoin dynamic block size seems to be weak at best, yet I still don't really understand why you complain about bitcoin when you gots ur selfie some bcash to work with that solves and focuses on that particular BIG blocker solution... What it wrong with that?  Be gone to bcash, right?

I believe that my frustration is that Heuristic is not really talking about bcash, but instead he is misdescribing what bitcoin is, and also saying what he wished bitcoin would be, which is something that bcash already attempts to differentiate itself by.

In other words, Heuristic does not seem to be suggesting to come over to bcash because bcash has the preferred BIG blocker features (from his point of view), but instead he is whining that 1) bitcoin is supposedly broken for the false reasons that he asserted without even really talking about how bcash has the features and 2) that bitcoin needs to be fixed because it is lacking those features (which is not really even on the bcash topic because he does not make such a connection in his post).

Yeah, what you said except Big Block =/= Dynamic either. I was just pointing out where there was a little truth in that post.

You guys are too Entrenched you think everyone has to be in your camp exclusively or they are the enemy.

BTW it's spelled Hueristic.

All I know is that it's been a long time since bcash has been pumped and I'm hoping to get more free money damnit.

Come on bcashers. Pump that shit.

This is all its good for if anything, a P$D shitcoin.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

That war waged between BTC and BCH in the original Wall Observer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.406100) thread has gone too far  Cheesy

BCH has been done, yep.  Ok how about a war with another coin? One that will put up a credible fight, maybe....
War? We are here like peace and not war. Wkwkkwk
Bch is not really good for me but i dont know why there are many supporter who support this behind.
I saw the movement of the price last time is very quick and maybe thats why bch has so many suporter
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:37 AM

I don't support Bcash because it does not have the majority support, I think it should die. Just because I said bitcoin isn't perfect don't put words into my mouth.

I am not putting words into your mouth.  You are complaining that bitcoin is not sufficiently scaling from your perspective and you were advocating BIGGER blocks, implying that bitcoin is broken without such supposed "dynamic" innovation.

There is a shit ton of problems that need to be addressed which I doubt the current model will be able to get done as proven by the Bcrap fiasco.

What are the problems?  Bitcoin is working and there are people working on bitcoin.  Other coins are largely just attacks on bitcoin or perhaps cause some kind of incentive for innovations to take place faster, but that does not mean that there are "problems" that are either worthy as categorizing as problems or quantifying as "shit ton" because bitcoin is a paradigm shifting innovation and the glass is much more half full than it is half empty in terms of where bitcoin is going, but instead seems like you want to focus on the supposed problems rather than a lot of the innovations and benefits that are already present through the whole thing, aka bitcoin.

And from the outside the entire mess makes BTC look like a disorganized bunch of fools.

You can choose to look at it that way.  Bitcoin is not some centralized company that is spinning the good bad and the ugly... instead it is open source, which causes its own problems, including innefficiencies, people complaining about the direction, people stealing code and attempting to suggest that either they are the real bitcoin or bitcoin 2.0, and people attacking bitcoin because it is open source.

Some of the innefficiencies that you assert to be problems seem to be features rather than bugs when we are talking about a decentralized and open source system.. and the foundations of bitcoin should really cause a lot of inspiration that bitcoin is still conquering the space in spite of the various perceived inneficiencies... furthermore, those of us (likely including yourself) have a considerable potential to profit from the fact that bitcoin looks a whole hell of a lot more disorganized and messy than it is.. and in the end, none of the bullshit nonsense about it being broken, supposedly, is going to end up taking away its long term value, even though in the short term there are going to be perceptions that bitcoin is more of a cluster-fuck than it really is (in other words, feature rather than the bug(s) that you seem to be suggesting).

I support BTC because it's what we have and we need freedom from the oligarchy but when something comes along thats better with similar support then I will get behind that in it's place.

Nothing wrong with that.  I am moving to something better when it comes  along too, but we are a long fucking way from that and seems like there is nothing even close, yet.

I am not a blind fool that just prays at the BTC altar.

Good for you.  I am not sure if you are trying to suggest that you are more pure and logical and smarter because you believe that dynamic blocks are needed, and that does not seem to be the case.  There is little to no evidence or logic that dynamic blocksizes are needed as you seem to be asserting.

BTC is not the end all solution it is a stepping stone.

You can believe whatever you like.

I'm sorry if I don't tote your party line, I tend to not do that in any community.

You don't need to tote any party line, it is not necessary.  You made some nonsense assertions that bitcoin is supposedly broken because it doesn't have dynamic blocks or something goofy like that and you coming off as if you have some kind of wisdom on this point, when you have not backed it up with evidence or logic.

Yeah, what you said except Big Block =/= Dynamic either. I was just pointing out where there was a little truth in that post.

Who knows what you are talking about, then?

You guys are too Entrenched you think everyone has to be in your camp exclusively or they are the enemy.

Who is entrenched?  You brought up some nutty post and you have not backed it up, and supposedly you have some kind of innovative knowledge?   Since you seem to want to continue to argue some kind of innovative and creative point, I am continuing to wonder what the supposed point is, besides making a false assertion that "you guys are entrenched"?

BTW it's spelled Hueristic.

O.k.  fair enough.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

You don't need to tote any party line, it is not necessary.  You made some nonsense assertions that bitcoin is supposedly broken because it doesn't have dynamic blocks or something goofy like that and you coming off as if you have some kind of wisdom on this point, when you have not backed it up with evidence or logic

Who is entrenched?  You brought up some nutty post and you have not backed it up, and supposedly you have some kind of innovative knowledge?   Since you seem to want to continue to argue some kind of innovative and creative point, I am continuing to wonder what the supposed point is, besides making a false assertion that "you guys are entrenched"?

Fair enough, I posted my opinion and really don't want to debate it. If you don't agree that fine. The transaction cost do to scaling is unacceptable IMO and therefore it is my opinion that BTC is in need of repair and dynamic blocksize would help. I'm not sure why that was somehow nutty to you. I wish I had the energy to get into this discussion but I don't. Why don't you link me to your sides revisionist history so I can compare the two. Tongue Usually the truth is in the middle although I'm pretty sure it's not close to the bcrap side in this case.

I may not have been clear I sometimes don't balance my meds well. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

You don't need to tote any party line, it is not necessary.  You made some nonsense assertions that bitcoin is supposedly broken because it doesn't have dynamic blocks or something goofy like that and you coming off as if you have some kind of wisdom on this point, when you have not backed it up with evidence or logic

Fair enough, I posted my opinion and really don't want to debate it. If you don't agree that fine. The transaction cost do to scaling is unacceptable IMO and therefore it is my opinion that BTC is in need of repair and dynamic blocksize would help. I'm not sure why that was somehow nutty to you. I wish I had the energy to get into this discussion but I don't. Why don't you link me to your sides revisionist history so I can compare the two. Tongue Usually the truth is in the middle although I'm pretty sure it's not close to the bcrap side in this case.

I believe that I do not have any burden to show evidence or to show logic to maintain the status quo, because I am not asserting that anything is broken.  My understanding is that things in Bitcoin are going quite splendedly.    In about mid-2015, there began to be some arguments put forth that bitcoin needed blockchain size increases, and there were proposals such as XT and classic and unlimited, and none of those proposals were very persuasive, but increasingly caused a lot of whining about bitcoin being broken, supposedly.  Furthermore, there were some spam attacks in order to attempt to provide evidence that fees were too high and that transaction times were too slow, and there were further attempts at suggesting that bitcoin was somehow broken.  In late 2015, segwit was proposed as a possible scaling solution and in early to mid 2016 segwit was tested and in late 2016, segwit voting went live.  There was not a lot of voting support for segwit and it tended to float in the 20% arena, and in early 2017, some closed shop nutjobs came on some resolution (aka NY agreement) to attempt to force through segwit2x.  That segwit2x baloney caused some other forced alternatives such as USASF and then compromises, such as BIP 91 that allowed segwit to go forward first and also allowed for miners to make a choice, and really at that point segwit came to consensus and locked in however, the BIGBLOCKER nutjobs did not like the fact that segwit was going to likely resolve a lot of their nonsensical talking points about the supposed high fees and slow transaction times, so therefore, they decided to perform a renegade hardfork, which later became Bcash... that also ended up largely failing to sabotage bitcoin in terms of their real agenda to attempt to undermine bitcoin's governance and to make it easier to make changes in bitcoin. ... anyhow, a lot of the nutjobber proposals about bitcoin failing to scale are not really justified in terms of facts or logic, and they continue to have the burden to show facts and/or logic about how bitcoin is supposedly broken and how your proposed solution (including some ill-defined proposal of "dynamic blocks") is going to solve more problems than it causes or that it should be adopted into bitcoin...

So, in essence, what I am saying Hueristic is that any kind of burden to show that there is a needed change in bitcoin is on you and not on me, and personally, I believe that bitcoin is going in a lovingly direction, and changes are coming along great enough for people to continue to adopt and to build on top of its various apparatus, whether they are planning to operate on chain or off chain, so I continue to also believe that bitcoin is very undervalued, and that transaction times and fees are very adequate and likely to adequately adapt through time with systems that are already in place.  There seems to be no emergency in bitcoin and no rush, and changes are coming along adequately, even though it is possible that more spam attacks may come in the future, there seem to have been fewer successes in spam attacking bitcoin since the most recent one that lasted largely between December 2017 and January 2018.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

I believe that I do not have any burden to show evidence or to show logic to maintain the status quo, because I am not asserting that anything is broken.  My understanding is that things in Bitcoin are going quite splendedly.    In about mid-2015, there began to be some arguments put forth that bitcoin needed blockchain size increases, and there were proposals such as XT and classic and unlimited, and none of those proposals were very persuasive, but increasingly caused a lot of whining about bitcoin being broken, supposedly.  Furthermore, there were some spam attacks in order to attempt to provide evidence that fees were too high and that transaction times were too slow, and there were further attempts at suggesting that bitcoin was somehow broken.  In late 2015, segwit was proposed as a possible scaling solution and in early to mid 2016 segwit was tested and in late 2016, segwit voting went live.  There was not a lot of voting support for segwit and it tended to float in the 20% arena, and in early 2017, some closed shop nutjobs came on some resolution (aka NY agreement) to attempt to force through segwit2x.  That segwit2x baloney caused some other forced alternatives such as USASF and then compromises, such as BIP 91 that allowed segwit to go forward first and also allowed for miners to make a choice, and really at that point segwit came to consensus and locked in however, the BIGBLOCKER nutjobs did not like the fact that segwit was going to likely resolve a lot of their nonsensical talking points about the supposed high fees and slow transaction times, so therefore, they decided to perform a renegade hardfork, which later became Bcash... that also ended up largely failing to sabotage bitcoin in terms of their real agenda to attempt to undermine bitcoin's governance and to make it easier to make changes in bitcoin. ... anyhow, a lot of the nutjobber proposals about bitcoin failing to scale are not really justified in terms of facts or logic, and they continue to have the burden to show facts and/or logic about how bitcoin is supposedly broken and how your proposed solution (including some ill-defined proposal of "dynamic blocks") is going to solve more problems than it causes or that it should be adopted into bitcoin...

So, in essence, what I am saying Hueristic is that any kind of burden to show that there is a needed change in bitcoin is on you and not on me, and personally, I believe that bitcoin is going in a lovingly direction, and changes are coming along great enough for people to continue to adopt and to build on top of its various apparatus, whether they are planning to operate on chain or off chain, so I continue to also believe that bitcoin is very undervalued, and that transaction times and fees are very adequate and likely to adequately adapt through time with systems that are already in place.  There seems to be no emergency in bitcoin and no rush, and changes are coming along adequately, even though it is possible that more spam attacks may come in the future, there seem to have been fewer successes in spam attacking bitcoin since the most recent one that lasted largely between December 2017 and January 2018.

Well said, I appreciate the nice encapsulated timeline you just provided. I didn't read the arguments that were going on during the 2X time and didn't realize you term "bigblockers" was referring to the 8mb crowd so now I understand why you were throwing that term at me. I personally just hate bandaids so even though segwit is in and we're at 4mb it doesn't change the fact that it is a short term fix. If it has to have the same issue addressed in the future that just had to be addressed then by definition doesn't that make it broken? Kicking the can down the road is not acceptable and that is a fundamental flaw in most every part of the world we live in and is not to be accepted but to be changed as a rule. that is all I ever see is problems getting kicked down the road for others to fix. This is a movement that I thought had more foresight than that. But I guess it's inherent in the system itself, the flaw is us not being able to agree because of self interest. And no I don't have an answer to that nor to how a dynamic size can be accomplished. I also have not read that much on lightning as from what little I do understand on the subject sidechains are less secure and therefore it's just another bandaid.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

Well said, I appreciate the nice encapsulated timeline you just provided. I didn't read the arguments that were going on during the 2X time and didn't realize you term "bigblockers" was referring to the 8mb crowd so now I understand why you were throwing that term at me. I personally just hate bandaids so even though segwit is in and we're at 4mb it doesn't change the fact that it is a short term fix.

You seem to maintain some kind of presumption that there is something broken in bitcoin.  Yeah, bitcoin was designed as a kind of unlimited, but somewhere along the early day times, a 1mb blocksize limit was put into place.  Like you mentioned, segwit seems to have caused some theoretical ability to go up to 4mb while maintaining a 1mb blocksize limit.. something like that.

Apparently there is batching and other processing of transactions that can be monitored to see whether blocks are filling up or if there is some way to address the issue, whether you suggest it is a bandaid or not, you are presuming that there is something wrong with the resolution that achieved consensus... and that is segwit...

there is no consensus about increasing blocks, such as increasing to 2mb or anything else, even though quite a few technically knowledgable bitcoin supporters have conceded that "someday" "perhaps" an actual blocksize limit might be necessary, but we are not there at this time, and in that regard, it becomes a BIG SO WHAT because it is a theoretical future that is not currently here.

The fact that the need for 2mb is not here does not mean that BITCOIN has implemented a bandaide solution. 

In fact, segwit provides for all kinds of possibilities for bitcoin to be built upon, including lightning network and sidechains, and the combination of on chain and off chain solutions have to be seen in actual practice before we conclude that they are insufficient as bandaids. 

Such supposed short term solution could last several years or 20 years, and in the mean time, bitcoin continues to be used and continues to be developed, so when you assert that segwit is a short term fix, you seem to be picking up some non-specific talking point without really saying why it may not end up being a long term fix... we do not know the future, so how are we going to know about how all of this is going to play out in terms of on chain traffic, versus off chain traffic.  Let's say for example that on chain traffic seems to go to slow and fees are getting too high, then at that time, would it not justify considering whether blockchain size limits need to be increased, but we are not there and such thoughts are theoretical rather than actual.

If it has to have the same issue addressed in the future that just had to be addressed then by definition doesn't that make it broken?

If the issue has to be addressed in 20 years, then surely we could have people planning for such future, but it does not mean that the solution should be implemented at this time.     

Kicking the can down the road is not acceptable and that is a fundamental flaw in most every part of the world we live in and is not to be accepted but to be changed as a rule.

I don't see that as a problem... the system is fit for currently, and scaling is likely going to always be a bit of an issue, to build the system BIG enough for currently, but not too BIG.  There are downsides to building a system that is TOO BIG, so from my understanding, there continues to be a concern that TOO BIG could lock folks out... and there are also arguments for smaller at the current time...

that is all I ever see is problems getting kicked down the road for others to fix.

You seem to be just making shit up.  Others do not need to fix anything if it is not broken, and when the scaling solution of "BIGGER" becomes necessary, then that is the time that such BIGGER system would go into place.. NOT SOONER than necessary.

This is a movement that I thought had more foresight than that.

Again, you are implying such system to be broken.  My understand that having a system that is difficult to change is a feature and NOT a bug for it maks it much more difficult for whimsical folks to attempt to fuck with a system that is not broken... and one of the great values of bitcoin remains that it is a system that allows for true and meaningful decentralized proof of work and incentives around that, and developers can build upon it without worrying that it is going to be changed to some shitty thing, such as bcash and not going to become controlled by any group such as bcash seems to be.. with Ver, Jihan wu and craig wright.

But I guess it's inherent in the system itself, the flaw is us not being able to agree because of self interest.

Bitcoin is built to be difficult to change and consensus difficult to achieve and seems to be progressing in a great direction, even though it is a decentralized sytem, we are very lucky that bitcoin did not implode or blow up because of the many attacks over the past few years... and we are lucky that segwit got adopted through regular consensus mechanisms, including in early to mid-2017 what had seemed to be a near impossible feat to achieve more than 95% consensus.  fucking amazing... and 2x nor any other onchain increase of the blockchain size limit had come even close to achieving that kind of consensus.. and has not even been testing, except perhaps if you consider bcash to be a testing ground for onchain scaling?

And no I don't have an answer to that nor to how a dynamic size can be accomplished.

It seems to me that a BIP would have to be submitted first and get peer reviewed and accepted, and thereafter tested and then thereafter get adopted into the bitcoin system, if it were to get past the first several steps?  Once it gets accepted then there would be a determination whether it would need to be a hardfork or a softfork, with considerable reluctancies seeming to exist in bitcoin in regards to hardforks... but anyhow, if it were a hardfork, then perhaps 95% consensus would need to be achieved, too, before it were to actually go live onto the bitcoin network?

I also have not read that much on lightning as from what little I do understand on the subject sidechains are less secure and therefore it's just another bandaid.

Lightning and sidechains seem to be in pretty early stages, so why would we be complaining that neither lightning nor sidechains work if we do not know how they are going to be implemented.  My understanding is that both lightning and sidechains can already be built upon systems that already exist in bitcoin, but it is just a matter of testing and adopting which can take a while, as we can see with lighting network having been started in a kind of test mode on bitcoin since January 2018, and nodes continuing to be added.  I am supposing that the longer that lightning is tested and expanded then it will become adopted more and the values that are transacted will increase, too.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

I'm just wondering why it has to be moderated, you don't have to erase something because negative comments about Bcash is already been posted in every Bcash thread discussion. Let's just accept the fact that Bcash cannot beat Bitcoin.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2077

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

I'm just wondering why it has to be moderated, you don't have to erase something because negative comments about Bcash is already been posted in every Bcash thread discussion. Let's just accept the fact that Bcash cannot beat Bitcoin.
I accept that fact 100%

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:31:39 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

To keep out pictures of grandpa porn.

Outside of that...this is only for discussion of the bcash price movement.

I will crack down on any post that is off topic immediately.

And by crack down I mean read.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

To keep out pictures of grandpa porn.

Outside of that...this is only for discussion of the bcash price movement.

I will crack down on any post that is off topic immediately.

And by crack down I mean read.

You are really beginning to come off as a crack pot, and by that I mean to ad homily attack uie.

Is that off-topic enough for you?

Bcash shilling rules!!!!!   GO BCASH, GO!!!!!!!!!!! [down] Tongue Tongue

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

way too many (valid) points for me to address.

Was watching this and I think he states what I was trying to say in a much more concise manner. Good thing as I was not wanting to come back in here and clarify point by point. ;

https://youtu.be/_Iisu0snIL0?t=3076

bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

Is Bcash dead? No moon? No lambo?

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

way too many (valid) points for me to address.

Was watching this and I think he states what I was trying to say in a much more concise manner. Good thing as I was not wanting to come back in here and clarify point by point. ;

https://youtu.be/_Iisu0snIL0?t=3076

I watched your 1 hour video link above of Edward Snowden, and it appears to me that Snowden is being interviewed as some kind of bitcoin conference, yet Snowden does not really seem to know a lot about bitcoin or cryptos.

Sure, Snowden is a bright guy, and he really seems to frame a lot of his world focus and views based on privacy and based on issues with the government, but it surely seems to me that he has not really consciously identified or prioritized the revolutionary nature of bitcoin. 

By the way, Snowden mentioned that he is a fan of zcash and monero, and he likes those coins for their privacy features - but he does not seem to appreciate the potential future contributions of Bitcoin's lightning network to evolve similar and possibly more powerful features due to the likely future greater bitcoin liquidity.

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Block size still not big enough.

Need another simple hard fork to double the block size.

Then moon.

Higher block size = bigger price.

vivuta122

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

The only thing bcash cured was stopping an endless supply of Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin Classic, etc.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

Block size still not big enough.

Need another simple hard fork to double the block size.

Then moon.

Higher block size = bigger price.

What kinda cuck only doubles the block size when he forks.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: