Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN]⚡️ REOS: Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content - Launched 📸  (Read 3181 times)
kanika1102

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

What is the hardcap and softcap of the project?

Our soft cap is 5,000 ETH and hardcap is 45,000 ETH.

Thanks a lot for your reply. what is the number of tokens that you have created?

10billion tokens

How many tokens will be in circulating supply?

5 billion

Is there a pre-sale for this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

How many team members are there in the team?

We currently have 10 people on our team.

Thank you so much for replying. Do you plan to hire more people in the future?

We need to scale up that's for sure.  And that's why we're doing ICO.  The current team can build the essentials, but it's not enough to deliver everything we want to achieve.

Well, I see 8 profiles in the first quote. Who and what positions are the rest two people?
Madhvi13

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Does your team have any previous experience in executing similar projects?

Thanks for the question.
If you look at our team members, most of us have extensive experience in delivering technologies related to the creation and delivery and consumption of digital content and assets.  That’s what we know best.  Furthermore, we believe in order to succeed, it’s important to have the ability to strike high profile partnerships, and we (including myself) have the people who have done it successfully in the past decade.  Blockchain and decentralization along with AI to us are the natural evolution of what we have been doing our entire career.

That is very good to know. Where can i find the link to social profiles of the team members?

go to https://reos.me/   and click on Team on the top menu.  Our LinkedIn profile links are included in our team intro.

Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I observed that you have picked up a strong team Smiley
Wish you success!
nakku_2121

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

The project is nice and interesting.Your company team members are looking very good and strong .
Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

What is the best way to connect to your team? Email, Telegram, twitter or any other forum?
akjain

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Is this a utility token or a security token?
anshulairdrop

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

Is there any official video review of the project?
vishesh2009

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

You can refer this one: https://youtu.be/xnHdIv_QHOo
Do not know if this is official. But i found this one in their telegram group.
jayclag0115
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

The project is nice and interesting.Your company team members are looking very good and strong .

Thanks for the nice comment.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content
WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:36:37 AM

You can refer this one: https://youtu.be/xnHdIv_QHOo
Do not know if this is official. But i found this one in their telegram group.

Yup that's the one!

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content
WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:38:12 AM

What is the best way to connect to your team? Email, Telegram, twitter or any other forum?

e-mail and Telegram are the two best channels.

info@reos.me .  this is a distribution list that sends correspondence to the core team
Telegram:  https://t.me/REOSofficial

jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

Is this a utility token or a security token?

REOS is a utility token.  The REOS token can be used on the platform to acquire branded goods, license/buy/rent digital assets such as videos, photos and music and also support content creators by tipping and used for crowdfunding.

jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

How many team members are there in the team?

We currently have 10 people on our team.

Thank you so much for replying. Do you plan to hire more people in the future?

We need to scale up that's for sure.  And that's why we're doing ICO.  The current team can build the essentials, but it's not enough to deliver everything we want to achieve.

Well, I see 8 profiles in the first quote. Who and what positions are the rest two people?

That number has changed overtime. 1 is our Director Assistant for video production and the other is an app developer.

jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

We actually don't have a video review.  Most of the reviewers we encountered charged for a hefty fee. If you know someone who's reputable and reasonably price, please let us know.

jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

Thanks for the question.
If you look at our team members, most of us have extensive experience in delivering technologies related to the creation and delivery and consumption of digital content and assets.  That’s what we know best.  Furthermore, we believe in order to succeed, it’s important to have the ability to strike high profile partnerships, and we (including myself) have the people who have done it successfully in the past decade.  Blockchain and decentralization along with AI to us are the natural evolution of what we have been doing our entire career.

That is very good to know. Where can i find the link to social profiles of the team members?

go to https://reos.me/   and click on Team on the top menu.  Our LinkedIn profile links are included in our team intro.

Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I observed that you have picked up a strong team Smiley
Wish you success!

Many of us have worked together for a decade while the rest are really experienced in what they do.

jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Thanks a lot for your reply. what is the number of tokens that you have created?

10billion tokens

5 billion

pre-sale is going on right now until August 6th.  please share the news, and feel free to contact us if you're looking to contribute.

kanika1102

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

10billion tokens

5 billion

pre-sale is going on right now until August 6th.  please share the news, and feel free to contact us if you're looking to contribute.

Thanks for the information. What is the difference between the pre-sale and ITO prices?
Madhvi13

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

Thanks for the question.

Wish you success!

Many of us have worked together for a decade while the rest are really experienced in what they do.

I always believe that apart from having required experience, the second best part is to have people in team with whom you have worked in the past. This helps you in assigning the perfect tasks to different team members, as you know the strengths and weaknesses of each member.
anshulairdrop

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:34:14 AM

We actually don't have a video review.  Most of the reviewers we encountered charged for a hefty fee. If you know someone who's reputable and reasonably price, please let us know.

Hey, I already found the official video of the project. Its there: https://youtu.be/xnHdIv_QHOo
Someone shared here in the thread Smiley
jayclag0115
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Hey, I already found the official video of the project. Its there: https://youtu.be/xnHdIv_QHOo
Someone shared here in the thread Smiley

Yeah, that's the video we put together to introduce the project.  I thought you were talking about a video review.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: